• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Pokemon Mystery Murder! (THE *AFTER* PARTAY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy404

The ice lover~!
Reaction score
Welcome to IC's Murder Mystery!

For the murder mystery, there are five of you. Each of you get to pick a pokemon as your character. You'll be playing as a team of detectives in a random village of pokemon (that will probably be made up). Every now and then the host, me, will write up a crime scene and include some hints. These crime scenes are either related to each other (have the same murderer) or not. But either way, your objective is to figure out who was the murderer for each case.

There will be eight cases total, and you get a point for every case you solve. Basically, the detectives are a team, but your also competing against each other for the most points. Whoever has the most points by the end of the game wins.

The characters that are just 'NPCs' are villagers, some will become victims, and some murderers. The village stays the same until all eight cases are closed. There may be muiltiple cases at a time but my maximum is three. Fair enough?

The first person to post the murderer correctly wins the point. If you guess wrong, the game will just continue on. In order to make a proper guess you MUST have evidence. Think of it as if I'm a judje, and you haft prove to me the this pokemon was the murderer or its not accepted.

THE VILLAGE:

Pokeleaf Town: A very peaceful town of Pokemon, but some of it's inhabitants are growing dark thoughts...

The Main Villagers:

Pachirisu: A rather rough father who's a self-proclaimed professional lumberjack. He loves the smell of nature and is almost always seen outside.

Scyther: A rather quite villager who's always practicing in the art of fighting with his scythes.

Kecleon: He runs the grocery shop in town, and he's always getting into issues with his wife Finneon.

Finneon: A beautiful village maiden who fell for Kecleon, but now she's looking for a divorce.

Hariyama: Regardless of his tough appearance, he's actually a rather nice guy according to Pachirisu.

Players:
1. Hellion - Gible
2. DrumBeats - Weavile
3. pikapika95 - Swoon (Shiny Swoobat)
4. Opossumguy - Qwilfish
5. TFSpock - Excadrill

Substitutes:
1. Rainbowkit

SCORE BOARD:
Detective Qwilfish (Opposumguy) - 4 pts.
Detective Weavile (DrumBeats) - 3 pts.
Detective Gible (Hellion) - 3 pts.
Detective Swoon (pikapika95) - 1 pts.
Detective Excadrill (TFSpock) - 1 pts.

Current Murder:
NONE

Past Murders:
Death of the Village Elder
Piplup's Rage
Don't Mess with the Farmer
Anyone Want Fried Fish?
R.I.P.
Cut Short
Farm Food Ain't Gonna Cut It
The Final Destination

No more murders, but a sequel may come~!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Pokemon Mystery Murder!

Sounds interesting, I'm in.

Sounds cool to me, I'll be a Weavile.

Count me in as well!

I'm in. As Qwilfish.

In. Excadrill. Moved from Gamma (Unovian Murders III)

I'll be a Gible XD

In if there are spots. Charmander.

I'll be a Shiny Swoobat. (Her name is Swoon)

*sorry for the wait* Hellion, kirashimu, pikapika95, Opposumguy and TFSpock have all been accepted as the five detectives! (Sorry Flame_, next time?) AND SO DETECTIVES! Let the games begin!

Case #1: The death of the village elder!

It was early in the morning when Growlithe had gotten up to go and bring his father some early morning tea. He would do this every morning, go outside, get some ingredients, and then he would go up to his father's room where he'd give breakfast in bed before they went out for training. But today, there were other plans. Growlithe dropped the tea in shock as he saw his father lying in bed... dead.

Arcanine had marks on him, cuts if you may, his eyes looked like they were open in shock. He himself, had his mouth hanging open with strange liquids that were colored light brown with a red mixture leaking out of his mouth.

Aracanine was dead, so Growlithe, terrified and confused, called the detective agency. He looked around the room, noticing there were no signs of struggle, just blood and a large bag covered with blood in the room.

DISCUSS!

I say Scyther is the murderer of Arcanine because he is the only pokemon listed that can actually cut. Particularly his obvious scythes on his arms. He's also quiet, so that would make him mysterious as well.

But the scene didn't disturbed by a fight, Arcanine himself is described as an able fighter, and there's the brown liquid with blood mixed in coming from Arcanine's mouth. Given that the cuts don't appear to be the cause of death, the liquid must be it. The old man had a shocked looked on his face, meaning he died quickly and was shocked by the method and/or the person doing the killing.

Who has claws to cause the shallow cuts?
Who would have brought a drink that the old man would have accepted?
Who knew enough about tea to know how to poison it?

Growlithe, so that's my guess. (and it's probably wrong :p)

I shall wait sadly. :( Anyways, can I PM ya who I think it is this time? Just to see if I'm right.

@pikapika95: Nope sorry, Scyther isn't it.
@Hellion: It's not Growlithe either.
@Flame_: Sure! =D

RANDOM FINDING: After awhile, the detectives noticed the town gathering around Kecleon. He was a bit upset, "Everyone, we can't hold anu festivities for a month, all the funds towards them have been robbed!"

Growlithe growled, "First Arcanine, then me getting accused, now we find out someone robbed the festival funds?"

No, you are both mistaken, the killer is Treeko! He spends enough time around trees to know about the toxins some contain. He got the liquid from the tree and then killed our dear arcanime leader with it.

Treecko is a fast Pokemon who may be good at stealing, so kirashimu is probably right.

1 point to Kirashimu for figuring out the murder, but there's another part...:

Treecko looked around nervously, "OKAY, I did it, I killed Arcanine with my sword, someone asked me too and I did because I was angry... He never let me train with him... B-But take down the other person, please, THEY TREATENED TO KILL ME!"

Can you figure out the second part to this case before Treecko dies? MWAHAHAHA! (If you don't in time it'll become Murder Number 2.)

Hooray for guessing! I'm gonna go with Plusle on this one, she's far cute to be trusted, and she has an unmentioned mom and and a pachirisu dad. Very suspicious indeed.

Scyther told him to kill Arcanine because he and Scyther are told to spar. They must have had a fight and Scyther threatened to kill Treecko.

@kirashimu: nope.
EDIT: @pikapika95: 1 point to you sir!
DOUBLE EDIT: Arcanine is no longer an available villager for he is dead. Do you guys want the second murder up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom