• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Bulbanews] New Pokémon to make TV debut Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I suppose this answers our question. We will be seeing a full image, not a shadow.

That we will know the movie's full title on Sunday makes me think that this is a legendary and will be added to the title in the same way that Lucario was.

They do that every year, so it's pretty much 100% likely.

Although since Lucario was only revealed as a shadow this time last year, we're a month earlier than last year. Presumably to accomodate the fact that it's the 10th anniversary in a fortnight.

The real question is, are we going to get a cap of the show the new Pokey's being revealed on or will we have to wait for CoroCoro/9th Movie site?

Sounds interesting as always but i'm just wondering if it's gonna be the same one we all know about already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom