• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Food Mafia: Round II-Night 2: Winning Streak (LU: 8-12-11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhwoobatte

NO MORE PANCAKES
Reaction score
Okay, looks like it's time for...

Food Mafia: Round II
Story:
All the foods were happy in the fridge, having eliminated the mafia catastrophe half a year before. But suddenly...BOOM. The power went out. the food went many days without refrigeration, and when it was finally restored, several foods had gone Rotten. The food decided to use the same tactic used 6 months before to eliminate them: a Mafia Game.

Rules:
(Taken from Oppossumguy and modified)

1- I will Modkill or sub you out for unsportsmanlike conduct, inactivity or breaking the rules. Inaction kills games, so if you sign up, sign up to play and play nice.

2- Do not post a screenshot or screen cap of your role PM in the game thread, via PMs, via VMs, or via any other way (including QT if that's possible). On the other hand, quotes or reporting contents from private conversations (i.e. saying “he said...”) or CC’ing another player when sending a PM are permitted. You may not Post screenshots/Screen Caps of private conversations, QTs, or PMs. Role claiming and lying through your teeth are more than welcome though. :D

3- As always, you must include me in all your private conversations related to the game. That means including me in the list of recipients of your PMs, sharing QuickTopic or PMing me game related content that you share with another player via other means. Also, post the word “Fridge” is your signup post so I’m sure you read the rules.

4- The game consists of alternating phases of day and night. Each phase will end at 5 PM Central US Time and will last 24 hours.

5- During day phases, players vote for a player to lynch; the player with the most votes is eliminated. To cast your vote, simply proceed this way Vote: (Insert player’s name). To change your vote, first retract your vote by writing Unvote: (Insert player’s name) and right below, writing the name of the person you want to vote for. Players can also vote to avoid a lynch by writing Vote: No Lynch.

6- Each night phase, the mafia will try to eliminate one player from the opposing team. Most of the players have night actions. The way to use those night actions is included in the role PM you’ll receive on Night 0.

7- The game is fairly basic, the roles are self-explanatory, so it’s really open to anyone who wants to play, no matter what your skill level or your knowledge of the game might be, the regulars and myself will try our very best to make you feel welcome. If you have any questions, ask me; that's what I'm here for.

8- Except for mafia members, I'd ask all eliminated not to communicate information pertaining to the game to players still in the game, and if possible, to stop posting in the thread until the end of the game except for one post-death message that shall not contain information about the game or other players.

Players:
*=confirmed role
Bold=they won
Strikethrough=They're dead
White=Fresh Food
Black=Rotten Food

1. Opossumguy*
2. Flareth*
3. Sourcandy* Foreigner, word "pokemon" was mentioned at least twice
4. ! Thunder Lord Z*
5. Derpeh Hoovez
6. SoulMelody* Mastermind, lynched day 2
7. DrumBeats*
8. Flame_*
9. Plasfyre*
10. Neonsands*
11. Yoshiwaker*
12. Synthesis*
13. Déjàvu*
14. Icy404*
15. Derier44
16. MuddyMudkip*
17. Mijzelffan
18. Infernos*
19. Hellion
20. Buoysel. Godfather, lynched day 1

Subs:1. Transform

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Food Mafia: Round II-Signups

Sounds cool. I'm IN.

EDIT: Aw f--k, I forgot. Dammit.
Um, FRIDGE?

Last edited:

emm...uh...the post is missing something...

Sounds as cool as the fridge the food's in. In.

^accepted.

and you too, Flareth.

Last edited:

K, might as well confirm now.

I'll play, and yes...I "read" the rules :<

ehh...okay?

there's something in the rules that some of you are missing...

^okay.

Last edited:

I am in like the milk is in the fridge.

Fridgin. In

Blender in the Fridge! Inumundo!

(A.K.A. In.)

I'll be in like dynamite.

Like... dynamite in a fridge?

I hope I'm something that goes in the fridge.

Roses are red
Violets are unicorns
This poem makes no sense
Refridgerator

In

Edit: Confirming

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom