• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Roleless Mafia - GAME OVER. PRESS R TO TRY AGAIN...postgame! [8-14-11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parma

:D
Reaction score
ROLELESS MAFIA - Are you man enough?​

A short time ago, in a galaxy not too far from here, there was a town. It didn't have a name. Or it did and over time it was forgotten and left to the sands of time. But the name is unimportant. Anyway, this town was like any other town. People fished, farmed and worked to obtain money for their current jobs. The nighttime was just the same too. Day workers slept. Townspeople slept. The night watchers did their jobs to ensure that nobody was harmed.

Sounded like a functioning system, right?

Wrong.

In the dawn of such a night, a watcher had never returned. The absence went undetected until the next night. Everyone involved knew that said watcher had a tendency to slack off. Nothing was implemented to combat his laziness.

The small death count increased amongst the town. One death. Two deaths. Three deaths. But the strangest pattern emerged. The workers were the main ones that were dead. The fishers were soon drowned in a sea not too far away from the town.

Soon afterwards, a new rule was enlisted. Everyone had to be inspected before living there. The belongings were inspected as well. However, this rule had consequences. The population remained stagnant because there was no growth.

The killings continued at night. In a coup de grace, all the workers were soon eliminated. Town populace was greatly reduced to 12 people. The killers' identities were never revealed.

Here is the current situation. Lynch the killers.

-

Welcome to Roleless Mafia. It's exactly what it says on the tin.

Ruleset [copied from Rayne]:

Rules

1. I will modkill for two things
* Inactivity
Obviously if you've got something going on, you should put that first. Real life is more important. Just let me know ahead of time if you know you're going to be inactive for a bit. Otherwise, I'd like everyone to participate. At the minimum I'll expect at least one response in this thread every 2 phases. Otherwise I will substitute you without warning. THIS GOES FOR EVERYBODY IN THIS GAME.
* Poor Sportsmanship and Conduct
This should be fairly self explanatory. Aside from Quick Topic, please try to stay within the confines of the forums to conduct your business. I don't want to see people sneaking around each other in real life just to play a silly game. Also, we can get pretty serious in here, but if you start to act like a real jerk, I can easily push you out of the game as well.

2. This is a NO OUTSIDE CONTACT game. You can't talk to other people outside of this thread unless your role specifically allows it.

3. Votes are similar to Mijzelffan's voting system.

Please format your votes in bold like such:
Vote: [user]
When you wish to retract a vote simply say
Unvote: [user]

A tie will result in no kill that day.
4. Day phases are 24 hours. Night phases are 24 hours. I will update at 10PM EST every night unless I say otherwise.
5. If you plan to change your name, please announce that in the thread.
6. Once you're dead, you're dead. You're allowed one death post that doesn't contain any game-related information. This also applies to the mafia.
7. There are no fools in this game. You have been warned.
8. Consider your schedule before joining.
9. If you sign up for this game, you'd better talk and play this game the way it's meant to be played.

Players:

1. Neonsands - mafia goon - win
2. minimag - mafia goon - Lynched Day 3
3. Derpeh Hoovez TFSpock - townie - Killed Night 2
4. Opossumguytownie - Lynched Day 5
5. Sourcandy townie - Killed Night 6
6. Shiny Celebi Aestivate - townie - Killed Night 5
7. The Puppetmaster - townie - Killed Night 3
8. Synthesis - townie - Killed Night 1
9. ghaskan - townie - Lynched Day 6
10. Derier44 - townie - Killed in endgame
11. SoulMelody - townie - Lynched Day 4
12. GengarEatBanana Iteru - townie - Killed Night 4

Substitutes:

1. JJM
2. hurristat

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Roleless Mafia - SIGNUPS - 8-1-11

Hmmm, I guess I'll join :3

INteresting...

Sure, I'm in.

You're all in.

Re: Roleless Mafia - SIGNUPS [7/12] - 8-2-11

Okay, okay, I'm in.

Re: Roleless Mafia - SIGNUPS [8/12] - 8-2-11

In por favor

Re: Roleless Mafia - SIGNUPS [11/12] - 8-2-11

GengarEatBanana takes the last spot. Signups are closed. Subs are still wanted.

IT'S DONE, IT'S DONE, IT'S ALL DONE!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

seriouspost: roles sent. confirm here. deadline for this is either tonight at 10PM EST or when all have confirmed.

Last edited:
Re: Roleless Mafia - night 0 - [dl: 8-3-11] [last update: 8-3-11]

Can I sub? :3

Aestivate takes first sub slot.

Confirming roleless role.

got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back