• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Pokemon Murder Mystery II (SIGN UPS OPEN! 1 spot left~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy404

The ice lover~!
Reaction score
Pokemon Murder Mystery II
The Sequel in the City of Chaos

Welcome back detectives, to the second Pokemon Murder Mystery! I, IC, shall be your hostess this time, more importantly the narrator and person who makes this playable!
But I'm not the only person here with that 'job', everyone can also thank TFSpock for being kind enough to help!

This time around, in a new setting, the rules have changed a tad bit as well, but with generally the same idea!

For the murder mystery, there are eight of you. Each of you get to pick a pokemon as your character. You'll be playing as a team of detectives in a random village of pokemon (that will probably be made up). Every now and then the host, me, will write up a crime scene and include some hints. These crime scenes are either related to each other (have the same murderer) or not, and there will be tricks. But either way, your objective is to figure out who was the murderer for each case.

There will be fourteen cases total (more detective= a lot more cases), and you get a point for every case you solve. Basically, the detectives are a team, but your also competing against each other for the most points. Whoever has the most points by the end of the game wins.

The characters that are just 'NPCs' are villagers, some will become victims, and some murderers. The village stays the same until all fourteen cases are closed, but the dead villagers get edited off after the solving of their case. There may be muiltiple cases at a time but my maximum is three. Fair enough?

The first person to post the murderer correctly wins the point. If you guess wrong, the game will just continue on. In order to make a proper guess you MUST have evidence. Think of it as if I'm a judje, and you haft prove to me that this pokemon was the murderer or its not accepted.

Now for the less familiar rules...

There will be limit to guesses for each player on each case, as the amount of villagers lessen, so do your... guesses. I'll be updating the total guesses each player is allowed, and keeping track of yours each round. But please, to avoid confusion, keep track of your own amount as well, adding this in each post helps. The total guesses for each player is the same, and I'll updating this first post for the current maximum amount, and to make life easier, include it in the murder post. If everyone has used their guesses, the case will be over and the host will either give the answer away OR let you wonder about it forever and move on.
(credits to DrumBeats for originally coming up with the guessing limit)

Another new addition to the game, is that players will now have an option to interview characters and ask them questions, but only the host can answer back acting as them. You can use this to gain information on the current death. There may be three interviews per case, consistently.

Also note that if your logic is off, so long as you give me logic AND the correct answer, you'll get the point. But please, still make the logic at least reasonable?

Also, new system, when finalizing who you've 'guessed' use this format or your own (so long as you include the information needed):
Character:
Logic:
How Many Guesses You've Used:

Thanks for reading those rules!

Also, now here's a new addition, I've decided this time I'd like a prize for first, second, and third detectives. If there is a tie, there will be a private murder for them only at the end of the game (other ties are disregarded). The prize will simply be a banner made possibly by the great Blue_Mew! You don't haft to use it, it's just a congratulations!
You can check out her shop here!

Another note, there are no substitutes, if you want to play and you didn't make it, you can PM me and I might reserve a spot for you (should there be a third that you want to be in).

~ Remember to pick your pokemon detective's species and name, oh and update me if you change your username!
~ The name of the city was given, but the characters are coming soon. More characters may be made to replace those that died off.

Current Guess Limit: Two

City of Chaos' Main Residents:

Pachirisu: A man who lost his daughter who's a self-proclaimed professional lumberjack. He loves the smell of nature and is almost always seen outside. One of the past villagers that survived.

Scyther: A rather quiet villager who's always practicing in the art of fighting with his scythes. One of the past villagers that survived.

Kecleon: He runs the grocery shop in the city, and moved there for a netter buisiness. One of the past villagers that survived.

Hariyama: Regardless of his tough appearance, he's actually a rather nice guy according to Pachirisu and teaches the art of kung-fu. one of the past villagers that survived.

Gengar: He's a ghost who's constantly working hard on his duties, he spends pretty much all his time at the bank.

Misdreavus: A rich girl who's loves to spend her money on jewelery, she's married to Mister Drifblim.

Drifblim: A man who works as a story-writter for video-games, he's always spending time at work, and gets his family lots of gifts.

Drifloon: The son of Misdreavus and Drifblim, he loves games thanks to his father and loves music just as well.

Charmander: Charmander is Charmeleon's son, he's been helping his Dad out with their cafe and plans to take over the family buisness.

Charmeleon: The best chef in the city runs a four star cafe, "Cha-Cha Cafe".

Combusken: A waitress who works at the Cha-Cha Cafe, she spends her spare time at college trying to become an actress.

Wingull: or Mister Wingull, who works as a college teacher for arts, he's really passionate.

Octilery: He runs a sushi place and is very skilled with knifes and aim.

Ponyta: This young woman spends her time out in forest, she runs a small farm filled with veggies and livestock.

Geodude: He's one of many construction workers, but he's the most social.

Marowak: One of the meaner construction workers, but Geodude doesn't mind him.

Squirtle: A lifeguard who lives near the town's beach, he spent his whole life near the water.

Munchlax: A boater who's the town's best fisherman, he hangs out with Squirtle a lot.

Teddiursa: A young bear who loves to sew, she's a kind orphan who lives at the orphanage.

Miss Milotic: The woman who owns the orphanage, she takes good care of everyone.

Taillow: One of Munchlax's crew members, he loves to fly around a lot and is also the mailman at times.

Dratini: An artist who's always making neat little models, people love to see her results.

Pikachu: The real mailman who knows every road, hideout, and secret passage that the city has, he gets around.

Players:
1. Flame_
2. Sourcandy (Detective Espeon)
3. *reserve*
4. Opossumguy (Detective Qwilfish)
5. Déjàvu (Snooper Sharp)
6. acs1903 (Detective Alakazam)
7. Neonsands (Deputy Durant)

Scoreboard:
1. (Flame_)
2. Detective Espeon (Sourcandy)
3. *reserved*
4. Detective Qwilfish (Opossumguy)
5. Snooper Sharp (Déjàvu)
6. Detective Alakazam (acs1903)
7. Deputy Durant (Neonsands)
Current Murder(s):
*pending*

Past Murder(s):
*also pending*

If you're curious, click here for the past murder mystery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pokemon Murder Mystery II (SIGN UPS OPEN! 8 spots left~)

In so in in inininininininininini

XD @Flame_ you know you haft to make your detective (pick any pokemon species) and detective name.

please.

I wanna win again. I'll be Detective Qwilfish again xD

Re: Pokemon Murder Mystery II (SIGN UPS OPEN! 6 spots left~)

XDD Okay, you're all added, just remember @Flame_ and @Sourcandy, please include your pokemon species and name.

Take Opossumguy for example: His species is Qwilfish and his name is Qwilfish.

Re: Pokemon Murder Mystery II (SIGN UPS OPEN! 4 spots left~)

I'll be espeon then.

I'm SHarp the Bisharp and I'm in ^^

'Kay edited and accepted.
@Flame_ still needs to make his detective...

Re: Pokemon Murder Mystery II (SIGN UPS OPEN! 3 spots left~)

Could you make me Detective Alakazam, please

Deputy Durant? Please!

^_^ Accepted!
@Neonsands XD Deputy is creative, but okay!

@Icy404

If NeonSand is Deputy Durant

I'm Snooper Sharp

Thesaurus is your friend ^^

XD Edited.
@Flame_ I'll keep mentioning you until you give me the name of your detective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom