• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW056 - Iris & Monozu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
BW053 - アイリスとモノズ! 育てや修行!!
Translation - Iris & Monozu! Raising and Training!!
Airing on: October 20, 2011
Source: http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/09/01/38/20/www_do13.jpg

Thanks to Haru-kaa from SPPf for the link.

Summaries, courtesy of Sushi.

Continuing their journey, Ash and his friends meet Bobby, a Pokémon Daycare worker and three Deino. Iris decides to help Bobby train the Deino as he appears to struggle.
///
Ash and his friends meet Bobby and three fleeing Deino. Bobby has difficulties because he has no experience in taking care of Dragon Pokémon, so Iris offers to help. However, she struggles with one of the Deino, which is very shy and refuses to eat.

iw56js.jpg

8xvvwh.jpg

Staff Info:
Screenplay: Atsuhiro Tomioka
Storyboard: Takenori Kawada (who according to the 'Pedia hasn't done anything since AG)
Director: Yūji Asada
Animation director: Masaaki Iwane (but we already knew that)

Preview

[video]http://www.filb.de/anime/bw/056[/video]

Smash preview

[video=youtube;j7RqB0OPO-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7RqB0OPO-M&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

VA Information

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW053 - Iris & Monozu

BW053 - アイリスとモノズ! 育てや修行!!
Translation - Iris & Monozu! Raising and Training!!
Airing on: October 20, 2011
Source: http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/09/01/38/20/www_do13.jpg

What about Marakachi Musical episode and Pikachu special?

Thanks to Haru-kaa from SPPf for the link.
I thought the Pikachu special was just the standard ANA thing?

So we have:
BW50 - Ash vs Elesa
BW51 - Ash & Cilan VS Subway Masters
BW52 - Ash vs Alder

BW53 - Iris & Deino
BW54 - Accelgor

Could the Maractus title be fake? After all, it was said to follow the Alder episode, and is listed as airing on 27th October, but that's when this scan says the Accelgor episode will air (which is two episodes after Alder). Also, I don't recall there being a scan confirming that episode, just Sunyshore saying that it was in a TV Guide (not accusing Sunyshore btw!).

The Maractus title was posted by sunyshore. I have full confidence in her that the title isn't fake, going by our reliable sources list in the Anime guidelines.

It's mostly likely an issue of a tv guide listing an incorrect date.

Last edited:

I think Iris might not get it even more. It says that's it's raising and training, so I think Iris is just doing this for the time being.

I think Iris might not get it even more. It says that's it's raising and training, so I think Iris is just doing this for the time being.

Raising and training doesn't mean anything because we all know that the Deino is being recalled back into its trainer's Poke Ball, staring at Iris as it waves goodbye.

I doubt Iris is going to get it. I am getting the assumption they want Axew to be her only dragon.

Raising and training doesn't mean anything because we all know that the Deino is being recalled back into its trainer's Poke Ball, staring at Iris as it waves goodbye.

I never said it did, only that Iris is raising and training it for now and who's to say this trainer doesn't give the Pokeball to Iris afterwards.

I think sunyshore may have got the episode title from someone else, without knowing that it was a fake. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this episode. I think this episode will be like the Swablu episode.

I think sunyshore may have got the episode title from someone else, without knowing that it was a fake.

If you actually looked at the OP of said episode you'd know that that's incorrect and that sunyshore has listed a source.

There shall be no more discussion of the Marakacchi title being fake. Banned/Wrong Topic infractions will be given to those who discuss it. If anyone has any solid evidence as to the correct date of any of the episodes, you may PM an Anime mod and we'll change the date. Until then, assume that every title is real.

I love Deino, and based on the preview, I think Iris seemed to have such a great bond with it. But I don't want her to catch it because her having it go back to someone else is so heartbreaking.

And after this episode, she gives herself a Deino-like hairstyle and writes dark poetry about how her feelings are similar to a black hole of nothingness.

i accidentally proof the marakacchi episode was real before reading the topic is banned here. so i will say instead YAY monozu, it's the cutest thing alive and i can't wait for iris to catch it.

Hmm... if it were 'Raising and Training!!' wouldn't it be '育てと修行!!' not '育てや修行!!'?
Never seen 'ya' be used in a Pokemon episode title as an 'and', which makes me think it's more something like 'Raiser Training!!' (sodate-ya shugyou).
Looking back there's a previous title to back up this point: そだてやのひみつ! The Secret of Breeding Center! (sodate-ya no himitsu!, not sodate ya no himitsu (Raising and of Secrets!)).

As much as it doesn't seem like she will, I hope she catches the Deino. It would further her career as a Dragon Master, because as Langley said, how can you just be a Dargon Master with only one Dragon-Type Pokemon?

Hummm, I would love to have some more info about this title.

Anyway, I think this is a capture episode. :]

Hummm, I would love to have some more info about this title.

Anyway, I think this is a capture episode. :]

I doubt it. It's this gens version of the May/Swablu and Max/Ralts eps from AG.

I doubt it. It's this gens version of the Ash/ Charmander and Dawn/ Togekiss episodes and so on.

I doubt it. It's this gens version of the Ash/ Charmander and Dawn/ Togekiss episodes and so on.

Ash kept his Charmander and Dawn kept her Togekiss. Iris is going to befriend Deino as if they were best buds only to not have it in the end because of the Pokemon's choice. Swablu had to fly back to its flock and Ralts had to go back to its family leaving their new 2 human friends behind. In Iris's case this time, with Deino having to go back to its trainer. The writers are trolls with the previews. We won't know for sure till it's released.

Well, whatever happens...I really doubt I'd care either way. If it happens fine, if it doesn't oh well.

That being said, I'm leaning more to it happening than not.

There's absolutely no solid proof to believe that this episode will be anything like those episodes.
She might get it and she might not.

Oh, and yeah XD I imagine this situation will be something like this if so,
*Hands Monster Ball*
"Whaaa!"
"I don't understand!"
"It's obvious Monozu is happy with you, take and train it and take it on your journey and help it meet other Pokemon and get stronger"
"Huh?"
"I promise you it won't be a burden"
"Oh, right then!"
"But, it's only fair I beat Monozu in a battle first"
*Doryuuzu is recalled and Kibago beats Monozu*
Ok! "MONOZU GETTO DAZE! DON DON DON!"
Kibago:Don Don

ya know something like that, it's be awesome if she got xD

Ash kept his Charmander and Dawn kept her Togekiss. Iris is going to befriend Deino as if they were best buds only to not have it in the end because of the Pokemon's choice. Swablu had to fly back to its flock and Ralts had to go back to its family leaving their new 2 human friends behind. In Iris's case this time, with Deino having to go back to its trainer. The writers are trolls with the previews. We won't know for sure till it's released.

I know very well what happens in all of those episodes, that was my point.
There are episodes where trainers are transferred the ownership of Pokemon by the Pokemon's trainer just like there are episodes where the Pokemon has to go back to its family (Ralts doesn't really make sense/ count in this case seeing as Max was too young to have ANY Pokemon and made a promise to come back for it when he became a trainer. Its clear that Ralts would have chosen to go with Max had Max asked. And even that is silly seeing how Iris was able to train the Drill when she looked around his age ... but maybe rules are different over-seas or something).

But yes, there's no telling until we see the Episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom