• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [TOWN VICTORY - 10/11/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidBeano

CAPS
Reaction score
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAFIA

It was a peaceful day on Mobius. The sun was shining brightly, the Flickies were playing peacefully with the Chaos and it was just a perfect day. The citizens of Mobius all went about their daily business, but with a huge smile on their face. Nothing would be able to take the wind out of the planet's sails today… or so they thought.

Suddenly, in the centre of the main city, an ear-splitting scream was heard. Everyone's smiles instantly dropped to that of worry and concern, as everyone tried to pinpoint where the scream had come from. It wasn't long before someone yelled out "Over here!", beckoning everyone to where a mangled body lay, easily recognisable as that of Big the Cat. All that remained was a scrap of paper...

Dear –Pichü Boy-,

You are Big the Cat!

280px-616px-ASR_Big.png

Big by name, and big by nature, you not only have a big build, but also a big heart to match. Your big build also gives you big power, and the mafia weren't dumb. You could use that big power to put a big stop to their big plans to take over Mobius. Your big death is the starting point of the big adventure that is about to unfold. Sounds big, doesn't it?

You are sided with the VILLAGE. Your goal is to rid the Village of all opposing threats.

"Oh, no! Poor Big!"

"Who would do something like this?"

"Wait, where's Froggy?"

"He's there too, all mangled!"

"We've got to do something about this!"

The citizens of Mobius all spoke at once, trying to make some sense of the tragic situation. A death in Mobius by anything other than natural causes was practically unheard of. It wasn't until a familiar blue hedgehog whistled to get everyone's attention that silence fell once more. If there was ever a time that Mobius needed Sonic the Hedgehog, it was now.

"Alright, listen up. If we're going to find out who killed Big, we need to all work together."

Chaos then erupted once more amongst the frightened crowd.

"I'm not trusting anyone, I might be next!"

"Why can't we just flee? That seems safest!"

"How do we know it isn't YOU, Sonic?"

Meanwhile, watching the argument from afar in a top-secret safe house, a plump man laughed to himself at the confusion one death caused. This wouldn't take long before Mobius was his and Sonic the Hedgehog was destroyed.

Forever.

---

Sorry the flavour text isn't that good, I'm hoping it'll get better as I go along.

This is a 21-person game, Town VS Mafia. I can cut roles if I get a lack of people, but there are only two that I wouldn't mind cutting, so at least 19 is fine by me.

Anyways, just to clear things up, a couple of rules and such:

1. Activity is a must. If you've not been posting/sending in your night actions/just generally participating, I will be on your case. If you still don't take part, I'll sub you out, or if that's not available, godkill you. Don't say I didn't warn you.

2. Claiming is fine by me, but in a game where you can't trust everyone, it might not be a good idea at first. Don't share entire Role PMs (even if faked), for I will godkill you if caught. The only exception is the Mafia copy/pasting their Role PM into their QT. Players who are familiar with the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise may have an advantage when people name claim. Then again, they may not. Who knows what roles are in, and what their alignment is?

3. No screenshots. Just no. Screenshots = warning the first time and asked to remove (then forcibly removed if you don't comply); godkill the second time. The only exception is if you screenshot your Role PM (even if faked). That's an insta-godkill.

4. Death = death. Death =/= able to talk. You are allowed ONE post in the thread after death as a 'goodbye' post, where you may not disclose any game-related information (including, but not limited to: people's role-claims; suspicions; dying wishes of who you want lynched). No game-related PMs/VMs/IMs after death. No talking in any QuickTopics after death. You have been warned.

5. If you send a PM, please include 'PichuBoy' in the recipients. If you start a QuickTopic, please send me a link. I'll hopefully include a big timeline of the events and when what happened and when so-and-so decided something, etc… So, I need to know all the information.

6. Phases will last 48 hours each. This will (hopefully) be 8:00pm BST – 8:00pm BST, but may vary depending on my availability. Major changes to the phase will be announced in the thread.

7. If you change your username at any point, post it in the thread, please. This avoids confusion.

8. Be nice. There may be some newbies who need a little guidance. Treat them as you would have liked to have been treated when you were in their situation.

9. Have fun. At the end of the day, this is a game. Treat it as such.

For your convenience, here is an example role PM, detailing what different symbols may mean:

Dear N. Ebody,

You are an example!

[Picture here]

[Here will be a brief description of your role's background.]

[Here may be an in-depth explanation of a Day or Night action your role can use.]

[Here will be a concluding message summing up your alignment and goal.]

---

[Sometimes, there will be a message underneath three hyphens (---). This is additional role information. It is highly advised that you DO NOT share this information, unless you are a mafia telling the information to another mafia. The extra information will not be revealed upon being killed, lynched or investigated; however, a message will indicate that there is/was extra information.]

~~~

[Sometimes, there will be a message underneath three tildes (~~~). This is additional role information. It is highly advised that you DO NOT share this information, unless you are a mafia telling the information to another mafia. The extra information will not be revealed upon being killed, lynched or investigated, and there will be NO message to indicate extra information.]

Sonic News Network, the Sonic Wiki – Sonic Wiki. Use it wisely.

SPOTS:

1. @Derpeh Hoovez/@Agent K SONIC THE WEREHOG - LYNCHED DAY 5
2. @Flame_ SILVER THE HEDGEHOG - KILLED NIGHT 6
3. @Zenax BLAZE THE CAT - KILLED NIGHT 4
4. @bluesun COSMO - KILLED NIGHT 10
5. @TFSpock GROUNDER - LYNCHED DAY 9
6. @Smasher 101 A CHAO - LYNCHED DAY 2
7. @DrumBeats KNUCKLES THE ECHIDNA - LYNCHED DAY 7
8. @Neonsands ESPIO THE CHAMELEON - KILLED NIGHT 5
9. @Parmalee
10. @Serene COCONUTS - KILLED NIGHT 1
11. @Aestivate ??? - KILLED NIGHT 4
12. @Buoysel. MILES "TAILS" PROWER - LYNCHED DAY 3
13. @Jaylebyrd MANIC THE HEDGEHOG - LYNCHED DAY 4
14. @Kurimugan CHARMY BEE - KILLED NIGHT 3
15. @Ophiuchus METAL SONIC - LYNCHED DAY 1
16. @mewstone
17. @Flareth AMY ROSE - KILLED NIGHT 7
18. @dark fawful/@nightmare moon SCRATCH - LYNCHED DAY 8
19. @Laterose
20. @Baron Dante
21. @Nytie

Last edited:
Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Sign Ups - 02/10/11]

In. At the speed of sound.

In with Sound in sight

In like a hedgehog on a ring.

OK! In.

In. In like win. *Running out of "in" puns.*

Gimme Shadow or Knuckles. NAOW.

Last edited:

IN! I love Sonic! Now to hope for Shadow, Rogue, Espio, a chao, or Omochao.

Sure. Now just give me Cream or Chaos. Definitely.

I want in on this.

Also, Tails or bust.

[video=youtube;xIDWjilzuSw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIDWjilzuSw[/video]

I was invited. ;}

I'll give this a go.

Oh Yes!! May I join?

Sweet, 14 places filled already. Just 7 more people, and we can get this show on the road! :D

Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Sign Ups (7 places remaining) - 04/10/11]

Here I come! Can I enter, too! It has been a long, long time since the last time I was in any such game. :p

Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Sign Ups (6 places remaining) - 05/10/11]

In-ness

Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [Sign Ups (6 places remaining) - 05/10/11]

OH HELL YES. Count me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom