• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

12 Days of Bulbagarden contest winners: Twenty-four forum members win prizes

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
Congratulations to the winners! Too bad I didn't win anything... oh well, hopefully I'll get something next time (if there is a next time)

Snake Bandage

The Pumpkin King
Reaction score
Duuuuuuude.

I can't believe I won a big prize like that just by participating.

Duuuuuuude. :dizzy:

AzureWolf

returns to BMGF...
Reaction score
I can't believe I won...I submitted my fanfic last...I'm lost for words...
Well, I guess it's time to leave this site...KIDDING! BMGF IS THE BEST SITE I HAVE COME ACROSS! I'M GOIN' NOWHERE! LOVE THIS PLACE! LOVE THE OTHER WINNERS! LOVE EVERYBODY! GOD BLESS THIS SIIIIIITTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!

yarrboots

Pokéfan :]
Reaction score
hey hey, I'm late to the party but I want to congratulate all the finalists as well! thanks for the support btw, the bulbasnow and ice-achu took a lot of patience to make XD

empoleon dynamite

Retired Mod
Reaction score
I can't believe I won...I submitted my fanfic last...I'm lost for words...
Well, I guess it's time to leave this site...KIDDING! BMGF IS THE BEST SITE I HAVE COME ACROSS! I'M GOIN' NOWHERE! LOVE THIS PLACE! LOVE THE OTHER WINNERS! LOVE EVERYBODY! GOD BLESS THIS SIIIIIITTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!
Aw, I'm glad we got some decent members out of this ^-^
Congratulations everyone!

RobSp1derp1g

Reaction score
All I can say is: Congratulations to all the winners.
Mooites, I envy you. (jk)

Trainer Lisa

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
Hehe, I envy the people who won the Orange Island box set and the Indigo League box set. XD

*is very jealous*

Oh well, I'll just have to buy those sets, lol. XD And I have no complaints, since I won a really cool prize!! ^_^

Last edited:

evkl

Can I get an encore?
Reaction score
Congrats to all the winners!

Ravyn Foxfyre

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I won. This is amazing. I'm so so gratified. I spent a frantic twenty-four hours putting that fanfic together...

Thanks so much, Bulbagarden. ^-^

salamence

Reaction score
I'd like to send out my late reply and congratulate every one of the winners. Congratulations to my fellow fanart winners, Yarrboots and pianoplaynfool, loved both of your pieces!

[edit] And to all the staff of Bulbagarden: Thank you very much for the chance to participate in the fanart contest; I look forward to staying here and being a part of the community!

Last edited: