• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ROLELESS MAFIA 2 - the sky is over [GAME ENDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parma

:D
Reaction score
Roleless Mafia 2: Are you vanilla enough?
STORYLINE

Location: Another nameless town west of the town from the original game

People continued working and living their precious lives. Their jobs were simple-just perform their duties in the daytime and sleep at night. For the night workers, they continued their night jobs while the rest of the townspeople slept.

Their idyllic existence was soon to end.

A cult had recently formed themselves within the town. Their aim-converting people to another system of thought-was innocent enough.

The results were swift at first. People accepted this system and followed its precepts. But something wasn't right. Instead of people turning their lives around, they were turning up dead. Bodies were behind the church, in trashcans and even in the wateriest of holes.

One brave soul confronted the leader of the town and the two got into a huge argument about the cult's presence within. The leader issued an ultimatum.

"Listen here and listen good. You'd better show me concrete evidence that this cult is really a mafia syndicate like you say it is or dire consequences will follow. Got it?"

So he took those words to heart. He complied and compiled. He spent endless hours researching, sleuthing and spying in search for additional evidence. An operation like this took time to come together.

But in the meantime, the cult showed their true colors. Conversions sped up. The death rate soon followed. He took his chance. On a high noon circuit, he and the leader held a fierce debate. Message received. But the cult was gearing up for a celebration of sorts.

The lines were drawn. The celebration soon morphed into a mass funeral.

The townspeople celebrated when the mass takedown occurred. The cult was finally broken and smashed into pieces...or so they thought.

Next morning, the town woke up to a disturbing sight. Bodies lined the town square. That first looker was one of the last bodies to be found. After some investigations, not many people remained. But the small group had to hurry with their sleuthing. There wasn't much time.

Only 12 people remain in this soulless husk of a town. The only problem? The mafia lurk amongst them.

Parmalee asks you this: ARE YOU VANILLA ENOUGH!?

RULESET

Modified from Rayne's OP

1. I will modkill for three things

* Role revealing
Role claims are fine. Sharing role PMs in their entirety is not permitted. You will be removed if caught.
* Inactivity
Obviously if you've got something going on, you should put that first. Real life is more important. Just let me know ahead of time if you know you're going to be inactive for a bit. Otherwise, I'd like everyone to participate. At the minimum I'll expect at least one response in this thread every 2 days. After the third day without a post, you'll receive a prod. If it's unheeded by the end of that phase, you'll be subbed out or modkilled.
* Poor Sportsmanship and Conduct
This should be fairly self explanatory. Aside from Quick Topic, please try to stay within the confines of the forums to conduct your business. I don't want to see people sneaking around each other in real life just to play a silly game. Also, we can get pretty serious in here, but if you start to act like a real jerk, I can easily push you out of the game as well.

2. This is a NO OUTSIDE CONTACT game. You can't talk to other people outside of this thread unless your role specifically allows it.

3. Votes are similar to Mijzelffan's voting system.

Please format your votes in bold like such:
Vote: [user]
When you wish to retract a vote simply say
Unvote: [user]

A tie will result in no kill that day.
4. Day phases are 24 hours. Night phases are 24 hours. I will tell you when the deadline is in the title.

ALL UPDATES SHALL OCCUR AT 10 PM GMT-5 UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE.

5. If you plan to change your name, please announce that in the thread. Thanks.
6. Once you're dead, you're dead. You're allowed one death post that doesn't contain any game-related information. No suspicions, no results, no anything.
7. Consider your schedule before joining.
8. YOU MAY NOT COPY AND PASTE INFORMATION FROM ANY PART OF THE ROLE PM WITHIN THE THREAD.
9. You may claim actions. The above rule still applies. :D

PLAYERS

1. @Shiny Celebiordinary townie, lynched Day 3
2. @♪Twiggy♪ordinary townie, lynched Day 1
3. @Buoysel.ordinary townie, lynched Day 5
4. @Zenax
5. @Shrinking Violet
6. @Smasher 101ordinary townie, killed Night 3
7. @TFSpockordinary townie, killed in endgame
8. @Baron Danteordinary townie, killed Night 2
9. @Hadesiroordinary townie, killed Night 1
10. @Neonsandsordinary townie, killed in endgame
11. @Croag
12. @PichuBoyordinary townie, killed Night 4

SUBS

1. @Fwee~
2. @Flame_

Last edited:
Re: ROLELESS MAFIA 2: SIGNUP THREAD [1/11] [11-2]

Going in!

Re: ROLELESS MAFIA 2: SIGNUP THREAD [2/10] [11-2]

I'd like to play, please.

Re: ROLELESS MAFIA 2: SIGNUP THREAD [2/10] [11-2]

Count me in.

Re: ROLELESS MAFIA 2: SIGNUPS [4/8] [11-2]

I am in. :D

I'll play. It's called roleless mafia, but then role revealing is mentioned in the rules. Does that mean there will actually be roles after all?

I'll play. It's called roleless mafia, but then role revealing is mentioned in the rules. Does that mean there will actually be roles after all?

Yes, but I think roles will be pretty scarce, like the last game.

I'll join

Alright! We just need one more person!

And sub insurance. Don't forget that too. Then we can start this thing!

Re: ROLELESS MAFIA 2: SIGNUPS! [You know you love yourself some vanilla] [11-2]

*cling*

Please <3

Last edited:
Re: ROLELESS MAFIA 2 - Night 0 - Confirm your roles! [11-2]

Firmconning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom