• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War Room Murder Mystery - Murder Solved - Paperhorse wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

Child of the Atom
Reaction score
War Room Murder Mystery

Murder has come to Bulbagarden Manor and its six guests gather around the body on the floor. Mintaka was looking around to the other guests, frightened by the horrific sight. Parmalee fainted at the sight of the body, only to be caught in her fall by Taiki. Wolverine and Rayne looked at each other with a knowing look. Both knew that the murderer was one of them. As Aestivate looked around the room asking herself who could have done this, how they had commited the murder and where?

Rules:

- The goal of the game is to find the murderer, the murder weapon and the room in which the murder was committed.

- The suspects are Aestivate, Taiki, Parmalee, Rayne, Mintaka and Wolverine. (This order will serve for disproving suggestions)

- The possible murder weapons are the Knife, the Chainsaw, the Musket, the Whip, the Screwdriver and the Rocket Launcher.

- The possible sections of Bulbagarden Manor are the Garden Grotto, Video games, Animé, Pokémon World, Shippers' Paradise, the Creative Corner, the War Room, News of the World and Land of the Rising Sun.

- At the beginning of the game, each player will be given at random one of six role PM, containing the character they play as well as the people, weapons and locations they know not to be related to the murder.

- Each turn, the players will either choose to move to a different section, make a suggestion or an accusation. The first two actions are done via a private message to the host, while the latter is done publicly in the thread.

- When moving to a section, the players must tell the host which section they are moving to.

- Suggestions can only be made when the player is within a section. Players must emit an hypothesis as to the murderer, weapon and location. The host will then go in order through the next player's role PM to see if one of the clues contained in it disproves the hypothesis. Both players will be informed of the information that was shared by the host.

- If a suggestion is disproved, the player must leave the section on the next turn. If the section they're in contains a secret passage, they may move to another room and make another accusation straightaway.

- If a player makes a formal accusation, they must be in the room in which they think the murder took place and must do so publicly. The host will then say if the accusation was right or wrong. If the accusation is wrong, the player will be eliminated from the game and the clues they had will be distributed randomly amongst the remaining players.

- Discussion amongst players to find clues is encouraged, but all game-related talk has to be done within the game thread.

Have fun!

Signups

1- Sourcandy
2- Paperhorse
3- Taiki
4- Buoysel.
5- Master Mew
6- Smasher 101

Sub

- Kyumorph
- Fwee(wave thingy)

Last edited:
Re: War Room Murder Mystery

Gib, stop dropping ParmaxTaiki hints!
I think Ruru-kun has enough to worry about with a dead body around, y'know!

I'm going to pass, just because I want to see who plays me ;__; <3

I propose that the person who gets me has to play and talk like I do.
Needs moar :3c, interchanging between uppercase I and lowercase i, as well as <_<>_>, :\, :<, :|, :c, xd, ;_;, and o________________o faces.

Last edited:

Cluedo is fun, so I'd like to play please.

I'll play (or try to).

In... Wait.
Dammit Smasher.
Well, have fun guys.

I'll send the role PM soon and turn 0 will begin after I've done so.

@Kyumorph, I'll keep you in as a sub if someone needs to pull out.

Aye-aye. /standby mode

Why

why does everything close before I get out of school?!
Can I be a sub as well?

@Sourcandy @Paperhorse @Taiki @Buoysel. @Master Mew @Smasher 101

Role PM have been sent. You can share with other people your character but I would advise against your clues since it wouldn't help you win. Remember that all game-related conversation is to be confined to this thread.

IT IS NOW TURN 0

In this turn, you must confirmed in this thread that you have received your role PM and PM me with the section in which you want to travel to.

Confirming that I've got my role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom