• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition - S.I.N. prevails! (12/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinobu

Karamazov's oshimen
Reaction score
Super_street_iv_logo.jpg

Mafia Edition

Since this mafia is based off of a fighting game, naturally the plot is pretty straightforward:

It is time for yet another World Warrior Tournament. Shandaloo Intimidation Network (S.I.N.) has invited the world's best fighters to compete in a tournament. This is all part of their plan for power, and naturally the street fighters are aware of this. Now the street fighters must try to thwart S.I.N. and their unknown plans. The battle has been set!

Tutorial for new players (taken from the Simpsons Mafia thread):
In mafia there are two opposing sides, the town and the mafia. The town are usually unaware of each other while the mafia work together to covertly kill the town. It is up to the town to work to take down the mafia before the mafia outnumbers them.

If the town eradicates all mafia members, the town wins. If the mafia outnumbers the town, the mafia wins.

Every day phase, all members are allowed to vote a person to lynch. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is ‘killed’ or removed from play. In the event of a tie, no players are killed. After this, we enter night phase. During the night, mafia choose who they kill. Some innocents have a role that allows them night actions as well. Standard roles include the Doctor which protects people from dying, and the Cop which is able to determine alliances. These are very valuable members for the innocents. Please use your night actions wisely. Sometimes using them has consequences. Sometimes your roles work better if used with other roles.

Communicate well, and you stand a better chance of winning. This goes for both sides.

Rules:
1. I reserve the right to sub any inactive players. If you are inactive for 3-4 consecutive phases you may be subbed. If you will be inactive for a period but will continue playing later, notify us on the thread. If you know you cannot play anymore, you can asked to be subbed via PM.

2. Ending times for day/night periods will be around 5:00 AM GMT, but may be subject to change. I will post the end time on each update. You must submit votes or night actions by this time for them to be effective. One day/night period will usually last one day.

3. Sharing role PMs and your character is not allowed. Ability claims are fine. Breaking this rule will result in a mod-kill.

4. PM conversation is allowed as long as it follows the rules. I need to receive copies of all PMs.

5. Notify us of any username changes in the thread.

6. You are allowed one post after death. Snarky or witty comments are encouraged, but you cannot post actual information. If you need to give closure to anything (that involves posting info) after dying, feel free do so once the game is over.

7. Offensive comments and flaming are not allowed. Remember that you're on Bulbagarden, not XBox live.

Acknowledgments:
I would like to thank @hurristat, my mentor for the planning of this game. He was invaluable for helping me put together roles.

This Mafia game consists of 16 players. Players will receive their role PMs when signups are finished.

Players:
1. dr.eggman - Town; Lynched Day 4
2. Flame_
3. Shrinking Violet - Town; Killed Night 4
4. Parmalee
5. Smasher 101 - Town; Killed Night 2
6. TFSanta
7. Santa
8. Plushie - Town; Killed Night 1 (now subbing)
9. Drumbeats - Town; Killed Night 3
10. Derrier44 - Town; Modkilled
11. Hadesiro - Town, Lynched Day 2
12. J J M
13. Neonsands
14. Majora's Mask - Mafia; Lynched Day 7
15. Cheerful Aura - Independent; Killed Night 6
16. Agent k - Subbed by Plushie

Subs:

Last edited:
Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Taking Signups (11/8)

first one to post count me in please

Sure in.

I'll join ^^

RAWR

That means 'sign me up' in Dinosaur.

It also means 'I will eat you' in Dinosaur.

I don't see :sonano:

:p

I'll give it a go. Nytie is developing an addiction to mafia games.

Count me in!

he i changed my username from nightmare moon to dr.eggman

In

In

Willing to substitute for this game.

I'll play. I don't even know what street fighter is (besides the obvious), but I need mental stimulation.

I'll join.

Count me in.

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Two Spots Left (11/17)

Note: ♪Twiggy♪ is now @Scrafty-kun.

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Two Spots Left (11/17)

Hadoukin!

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: One Spot Left (11/19)

Since you only need one more player, I guess I'll join. Just so you can have a full roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom