• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia 3: Final - MAFIA VICTORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
War Room Mafia 3
Who are the enemies this time?

PLOT
Time Setting : November 2011
At one place in the woods, near a small hotel
"...okay, here we are."
"Phew, finally we located their hidden base, this small hotel."
"We're sure that that's the base Evil Figment was spotted, correct?"
"After taking the data for the reality zone, who knows what he's up to."
"Do you think /they/ came here by now?"
"I'm sure they did. Let's be quiet though. Evil Figment won't likely be alone with his master plots."

At another place in the same woods
"...I'm honestly scared, what is Evil Figment up to."
"Well, we're here to find that out."
"Hopefully the other team reached this place too."
"Gah, it's hard to work with them when we can't contact them."
"...sssh, be quiet. We don't want to be spotted."

After a certain time, both teams of moderators entered the base, at two different entrances.

However...they have been watched since the start...

~

"Oh boo. Can't you ever sneak your way to this place? We have those moderators to deal with now."

*Monitor views moderators entering the building, footage from security cameras*

"Seriously, they track me all the way to this place?"
"We don't want our /evil/ plans using this reality space wasted."
"Oh well, time to get rid of them, in a playful way."

BASIC TUTORIAL

Per the plot, your roles are the real identities. Your usernames are the fake identities given by reality space effects (yeah, it exists yet again).
There are two sides for the players. One is the “Town”, and the other is the “Mafia”. The majority of the players are the town (sometimes referred as “innocent”).

Most of the town players do not know each other. Their goal is to get rid of all the mafia players.
The mafia players know each other from the start of the game. Their goal is to equal the town players in number.
As soon as one side achieves its goal, whether it’s Day or Night, the game ends.

At every “Day”, all players are allowed to vote a person to be lynched (‘No lynch’ is an option).
At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is removed from play.

Mafia attempts a kill during the Night phases.

Some players have special abilities that can be activated at Day or Night. There may be other conditions for activations so keep those conditions in mind. They will be stated in your role PM.
Communication is the key. Some roles work better if coordinated with other actions.
Some roles have a hidden ability, not even stated in your role PM, which will be activated under certain circumstances.

RULES

#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. Warnings and/or Modkills for…
- REVEALING YOUR ROLE PM. Enough said. Not even among ‘mafia’ players. No photos, no to anything. If this happens, immediate removal from the game.
- FAKING A ROLE PM. Do not try it.
- CLAIMING/HINTING BASED ON YOUR ROLE’S NAME. You cannot claim or hint based on your role’s name or actual facts based on him/her. Mentioning your role’s name is not allowed. The ‘I’m (not) you’ thing, don’t try it. An exception is the mafia team - they are allowed to share their roles' names.
- INACTIVITY. Unless you tell me before absence (up to five days at most), I will replace you or if not possible, remove your role from the game. If you think you can’t remain active…you might not want to sign up.
After three phases without any posts, or contacting anyone, I shall take action for the inactivity. Keep in mind that if you’re leaving under my permission, you are still in the game but can be lynched or killed.
- POSTING AFTER DEATH, INFORMATIVE STYLE. If you're dead, don't be informative. It ruins the game. If I find any proof that a living player is involved in the mischief, then I will take action.

#3. Rules regarding PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS

Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.

#4. I would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. Add my name to the list of recipients when sending a PM. If you make a QuickTopic, please give me the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you’re using in the QT. If you’re using IM, at least tell me what kind of conversation you had with another player if you cannot give me a log.
I will not intrude in your plans unless I need to; this process is to make sure that I’m aware of what’s going on and what’s being faked.

#5. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM.

#6. If you change your username, please announce it in the thread! It’s confusing for the players and me if you don’t do this.

#7. For voting, say "Vote: name". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: name" and then post a new name if you want to.
You can vote “No lynch”, but in a tie between lynching a player and “no lynch”, lynching will win. There will be only ONE lynch per day.

#8. About night actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before I am updating the phase.
Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#9. UPDATES: Each phase will last for 24 hours.
Expect updates between 10 PM to 11 PM in my time (GMT +9). That is 8 AM to 9 AM in EST.
Just a note; if there is no update after two hours passed since 11 PM (GMT +9), it will mean I could not come in to update, and in those cases, the phase will be extended. I will try to let you know prior to this happening as much as possible.

Sign-up List
1. @Shiny Celebi - Netto Azure, lynched in DAY 1
2. @Parmalee - Taiki, banished NIGHT 2
3. @Shrinking Violet - hurristat, banished in NIGHT 1
4. @Taiki - SaturnYoshi, winner
5. @Zenax - evkl, winner
6. @Nytie - Rayne, banished in the end
7. @Aestivate - Ghost, winner
8. @Wolverine - Nicoleta01, banished NIGHT 3
9. @Baron Dante - Parmalee, banished in the end
10. @Buoysel. - Big Lutz, banished NIGHT 4
11. @DrumBeats - Wolverine, lynched DAY 5
12. @Smasher 101 - Mintaka, banished in the end

Subs
1. Croag
2. J J M
3. TFSpock
4. Flame_

Last edited:
Re: War Room Mafia 3: Final - SIGN-UPS (11/13/11)

In like crab dip in a breadbowl.

;-; last one?
/in

That's right, you'd better fill the sign-ups so I can finish the story D:<

More of a way to wrap-up what happened so far. If I could come up with something, I can continue this anytime XD

In please.

In in in. In like a Murkrow on a gold ring.

I'm in.

FUCKIN YES!

In

Bouncing in.

Most likely gonna be confused again.

I am in. Sounds interesting.

In

If all the spots are taken, I'll sub.

So in. :D

EDIT: Alright, I'll sub.

COME ON!!!!

In in whatever way i can

Re: War Room Mafia 3: Final - NIGHT 0

Now it's Night 0.
- Means no night actions during this phase!

"...so, we use this reality space that Evil Figment brought with us?"
"Yes, it should work."
"Evil, you stay out of the game, we need someone to actually run this system and you seem to know how it works."
"Yes, but I cannot do anything about who you players want to lynch. That's something I cannot control."
"We'll be fine. Now, activate that funny system where it gives everyone in the reality space a new identity."

---

I finished sending out the role PMs. If you are a player but didn't receive yours, please contact me ASAP.

Please confirm in the thread that you received your role.

Also, if you have any questions regarding your role, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom