• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Havendale Mafia - The town and Smasher 101 win! - (4/12/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenax

Keep moving forward
Reaction score
One bullet. The man had lived a long and full life, but one bullet was just enough to end it. He didn’t even have the time to let out a call for help. A loud bang, and he was gone forever. When the town’s populace found him, he was hanging from a tree in a small park. Sadly, such sights were common in Havendale. This time, however, a note was attached to the corpse’s hand.

“Everything will soon be over” could be read. For the small group of people hidden in the crowd, though, it was only the beginning.

---

Rules (taken from Rayne and edited):
1. I will modkill for three things:
-Revealing your role:
Telling others the name of your character is fine, and so is saying what your role does. However, I will modkill you if you share your role PM in entirety, be it by copy/pasting it, using a screenshot, or other means. Members of the Mafia will be allowed to share it in their QuickTopic.
-Inactivity:
I understand that real life is more important than a game on a forum. Just tell me if you’re going to be inactive for a bit, be it by saying it in the thread or by sending me a PM. If you spend four phases without showing any sign of life in the game, you will be subbed or modkilled.
-Poor sportsmanship and/or conduct:
Remember that even if it can get heated, it’s only a game. As such, I won’t accept any flaming, baiting or anything of the kind, and will modkill you if I feel like you’re not doing any good by staying in the game.

2. Please PM me each and every one of your PM conversations, and send me the link to any QuickTopic related to the game you would create. This applies to everyone, no exception. To include more than one person in a PM, click on “Go Advanced” and add my name in the “To:” field. Also, please limit your discussions to this thread, the PMs and QuickTopic.

3. During the day, vote for the person you would want to see eliminated by saying Vote: [User], in bold. In the case you would want to remove your vote, say Unvote: [User]. A tie will result in no lynch for that day.

4. When sending me your actions by PM, please include the Night or the Day in the title (e.g. “Night X Action” or “Day X Action”).

5. Each phase will last approximately 24 hours. I’m planning on updating the game at around 9 PM, Eastern Time, although it might vary by a few hours depending on my schedule.

6. If you change your name, please say so in the thread to avoid confusion.

7. If you’re dead, you’re dead. Do not, under any case, reveal information, raise suspicion or give hints after your death. A death post is fine.

8. I reserve the right to modify or add some rules during the game.

Notes:
-Havendale, the characters and the universe in general were all created by me, and as such it isn’t based on anything;
-It’s more or less a classical “Town vs. Mafia” game, except that there are a few independents.

Players:
1. @Neonsands - Connor McGreevy - Killed on Night 4
2. @Smasher 101 - Émilien Ménard - Won the game in Endgame
3. @Buoysel. - Donald Orlando - Lynched on Day 7
4. @Shrinking Violet - Colonel Williams Sr. - Lynched on Day 3
5. @Taiki - Shelby - Lynched on Day 4
6. @Synthesis - Mayor Turner - Killed on Night 3
7. @Croag - Mr. Ling - Won the game in Endgame
8. @TFSpock - Sean Kujath - Won the game on Day 2
9. @Shiny Celebi - Nathan Schaeffer - Lynched on Day 6
10. @Plushie - Judy Blackmon - Lynched on Day 5
11. @Flame_ - Glenn Deaver - Killed on Night 6
12. @J J M - Rory Jones - Killed on Night 2
13. @DrumBeats - Lieutenant O'Brien - Killed on Night 5
14. @Hadesiro - Avery N. Jones - Lynched on Day 1
15. @Derier44 - Sid Bundy - Lynched on Day 2

Substitutes:

Phase changes:
Day 1 - A Grim Start
Night 1 - A Deadly Wage
Day 2 - Flawed Plan
Night 2 - Sweet Revenge
Day 3 - Broken Dreams
Night 3 - Disturbed Nap
Day 4 - Housebreaking
Night 4 - Soulless
Day 5 - Monstrosity
Night 5 - Recidivist
Day 6 - Surprise
Night 6 - Madness
Day 7 - Payback Time

Last edited:
Re: Havendale Mafia - Sign-ups - 11/17

Sure. Need to get back into this.

I'll hop into this too. :}

I'd love to join.

I am in. :D

I haven't been in a more classic game yet. I'm in. :D

In in

So many people already. Only four left until we can start the game.

I'll join, I guess. ^^

Re: Havendale Mafia - Sign-ups - 17/11/11 - 3 Spots left!

In

Re: Havendale Mafia - Sign-ups - 17/11/11 - 2 Spots left!

In.

Re: Havendale Mafia - Sign-ups - 17/11/11 - 1 Spots left!

In =)

Re: Havendale Mafia - 17/11/11 - Sending Roles

Awesome, that's everyone already. I'll send the role PMs soon, don't confirm in the thread until I say so.

Re: Havendale Mafia - Night 0 - Confirm in thread! - (17/11/11)

The thread says to confirm, so here I am. Confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom