• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW060 - Tornelos VS Voltolos VS Landlos (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
BW060: "トルネロスVSボルトロスVSランドロス!(後編)"
Translation: "Tornelos VS Voltolos VS Landlos (Part 2)"
Airing on: "December 22, 2011"
wwwdotuporg2293140.jpg
Source:
wwwdotuporg2279554.jpg

Staff info:
Screenplay: Yukiyoshi Ōhashi
Storyboard & Assistant director: Tetsuo Yajima
Animation director: Tomohiro Koyama

The summary on the first post says that there is a ritual in the episode and the ritual's purpose is to summon Landorus. While Yuta's performing the ritual, Tornadus and Thundurus, as well as Team Rocket, who're targeting said Pokémon, appear.

Thanks goes to Sushi for translating.

Scan

Summaries

In order to get Resurrection Grass, the Pokemon Trainer, Satoshi, prays for rain from the God of Fertility, the "Fertility" Pokemon, Landoloss. But then the God of Wind, the "Whirlwind" Pokemon, Tornaloss, and the God of Lightning, the "Lightningstrike" Pokemon, Voltoloss appear. Satoshi summons Landoloss in order to calm the two down.

In order to try and get Resurrection Grass, Satoshi and friends being a ceremony to pray for rain from the "Fertility" Pokemon, Landoloss. But suddenly, the "Whirlwind" Pokemon, Tornaloss, and the "Lightningstrike" Pokemon, Voltoloss, appear, and begin to fight. And even Landoloss, who Satoshi and friends summon to try and calm down Tornaloss and Voltoloss, has trouble doing so. Meanwhile, Team Rocket aim to capture the battle-weary trio.

Summaries and VA list.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201112221900.html

People in this episode.

Team Rocket, (including Zager) and Yuto are in this episode.

Pokemon.

Landorus, Tornadus, Thundurus, Lilligant, Gothorita, Pansage, Emolga.

Milos Island is caught up in the fierce fighting between the Legendary Pokemon, Tornaloss and Voltoloss. And then one more Legendary Pokemon, Landoloss appears!! And then Team Rocket's conspiracy starts too...
Part 1
To search for Resurrection Grass, Satoshi and friends began a ceremony to pray to the God of Fertility, the "Fertility" Pokemon, Landoloss, for rain. But what appeared was not Landoloss, but instead the God of Wind, the "Whirlwind" Pokemon, Tornaloss, and the God of Lightning, the "Lightningstrike" Pokemon, Voltoloss, who wrap up the island in their riot! The keys to the stone pillars that kept away their rampage have been destroyed by someone!
Part 2
In order to calm the pair's fighting, Satoshi and friends summon Landoloss, but from the fight, the "Tusked" Pokemon, Kibago, and the "Controlling" Pokemon, Gothimille, are severely hurt. And Team Rocket plan to capture the battle-weary trio of Legendary Pokemon...!?

[video=youtube;tZViN-bxyAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZViN-bxyAc[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I don't understand why you two think it won't air on the 22nd. If it doesn't air then, expect it to air on the 5th of January, because the anime always takes a break at the end of the year.

So this episode is either the last episode of 2011, or the first episode of 2012.

Wait? Why won't it air on the 22nd?

Wasn't it planned to air on the 15th, because the 8th was going to be the first episode?

So even if everything was delayed for baseball, wouldn't that just mean it's going to air the 22nd, or is Naruto really getting some one hour special for whatever reason?

No one knows if there's going to be a Pokemon episode the 22nd or not. Thus, no one knows when this episode will air. It's... no more complicated than that.

So even if everything was delayed for baseball, wouldn't that just mean it's going to air the 22nd, or is Naruto really getting some one hour special for whatever reason?

Naruto will be reclaiming its timeslot at some point, but I think it's safe to say we'll know when the schedules come out. No last-minute pre-emptions like Thursday's episode (which I wish would just air so all this speculation is over and done with).

The summary on the first post says that there is a ritual in the episode and the ritual's purpose is to summon Landorus. While Yuta's performing the ritual, Tornadus and Thundurus, as well as Team Rocket, who're targeting said Pokémon, appear.

Thanks goes to Sushi for translating.

And now it's confirmed Team Rocket want the Kami Trio. I hope they at least give it a good try, even though they'll fail somehow in the end. If they only capture one for a bit with some contraption, I hope it's Landorus.

According to TV Navi, there won't be any episode on Dec. 29. (as expected)

Last edited:
Playerking said:
And now it's confirmed Team Rocket want the Kami Trio.

Wait, people were actually waiting for confirmation of that? Seriously?

Next thing you know, you'll be telling me that Satoshi wants Gym Badges.

Wait, people were actually waiting for confirmation of that? Seriously?

Next thing you know, you'll be telling me that Satoshi wants Gym Badges.

Yes, it was the most likely option, but they could have been their to collect something and then the Kami Trio could be a sponatneous thing for them to try and capture. Not even them appearing in the Archeops episode, even when they were close to the twerps location, were they planning on capturing Archeops. Anyway, now it is actually confirmed that they are going after the legendaries.

So this is the last episode of the year, that was sort of expected since I don't think episodes usually air near that time, as their's usually a break for christmas. Like the last Team Rocket plot, I hope we see a fair share of the groups Pokemon, I hope Dwebble, Swadloon and Roggenrola have a battle as well.

Is it safe to assume that Clay will appear in this mini saga with the genies? I mean, they have to transition into that gym leader episode which is right after this one.

If he does, then I hope he has good enough spotlight in this arc before the big gym battle episode.

Staff info:

Same as the Gym episode.

On another note...

Staff info:

Same as the Gym episode.

Oohashi writing the two parter, and then the gym battle right after?! WTF Tomioka.

Guess we'll see plenty of the Rockets in this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom