• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Assassin's Creed Revelations Mafia [1-16-12] ASSASSIN VICTORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrumBeats

Keelah Se'Lai
Reaction score
Ezio Auditore sprinted through Masyaf searching for the entrance to Altair's library. He found the entance and learned that the door needed 5 keys, whose locations were kept in Nicolo Polo's journal. Soon, a group of Byzantine soldiers led by Leandros captured him and took him prisoner. He was sentenced to be hung but escaped. He chased down Leandros and killed him, taking the journal of Niccolo Polo with him. After reading it, Ezio learned that the five keys were located in Constantinople. He got on board a boat and headed off to this new land in search of the Masyaf keys. However, things may get harder than he thought, as the Templars are also searching for them.

Nothing is real,
Everything is permitted.

How this game works (READ! Not standard rules):
In this game, there are Assassins (the mafia), Templars (The town), and and independent characters. However, this game is not like most. The Assassins have a different condition for winning than most mafias. They must collect all 5 Masyaf Keys. During role confirmations, they will all be randomly assigned among the town and independents. The key stays with the holder until death, though there are roles to steal them. If someone with a key is lynched, someone who voted for them will be randomly selected to get their key. The first person to vote them will have a slightly higher chance than the others. If someone with a key is killed, their key will be given to their killer, or the first person to send in the kill for mafia. If anyone obtains all five keys, they are the sole winner of the game. Like normal games, the town must eliminate all mafia to win.

Rules:
1. I will modkill for three things

 Role revealing

Role claims are fine. However, some abilities are somewhat obvious for those familiar with the series, so take care who you reveal your character to. Sharing role PMs in their entirety, however, is not permitted and you will be removed from play if caught.

 Inactivity

Obviously if you’ve got something going on, you should put that first. Real life is more important. Just let us know ahead of time if you know you’re going to be inactive for a bit. Otherwise, we would like everyone to participate. At the minimum we will expect at least one response in this thread every 5 days. Otherwise we will substitute you without warning.

 Poor Sportsmanship and Conduct

This should be fairly self-explanatory. Aside from Quick Topic, please try to stay within the confines of the forums to conduct your business. We don’t want to see people sneaking around each other in real life just to play a silly game. Also, we can get pretty serious in here, but if you start to act like a real jerk, we can easily push you out of the game as well. So play nice, because we know we can ;3

2. Please PM myself, DrumBeats, your discussions, and this means everybody. Innocents too.

To include more than one person in a PM, make sure you go to ‘Go Advanced’ and add the extra names in address fields if you weren’t aware how to do this before. (In the To: field of the PM, please use: DrumBeats; when sending responses)

3. During the day, Vote for the person you think should be removed from play.

Please format your votes in bold like such:
Vote: [user]
When you wish to retract a vote simply say
Unvote: [user]

A tie will result in no kill that day. Lynches are decided on the most votes accumulated for one person that day.

4. Phases will last 24 hours long.

5. I plan to end every phase at around 8 PM EST. This may vary by an hour or two depending on my schedule. If I will miss a phase, I will warn you ahead of time.

6. If you plan to change your name, please announce that in the thread. Thanks.

7. Wise cracks and final quotes from the dead are fine; just don't make a habit of posting after you're gone please. There is no revealing information after you're dead, if you do you will be banned from consecutive games.

Spots:
1. Santa Manuel Lynched Day 4
2. Flame_ Yusuf Lynched Day 6
3. Santa in Plain Sight Zenax
4. TFSanta Thespian Lynched Day 3
5. Smasher 101 Sentinel Poison Killed Night 3
6. Hellion/Iteru Altair Killed Night 4
7. Aestivate Ottoman Doctor Killed Night 2
8. Taiki Romani Lynched Day 2
9. Shrinking Violet
10. Neonsands Sofia Sartor Poison Killed Night 9
11. Baron Dante Guardian Poison Killed Night 5.
12. Kuroii Tris79
13. Plushie Mijzelffan
14. Buoysel Trickster Killed Night 9
15. Santabomb
16. Feralize Champion Killed Night 4
17. Derier44 Smasher 101
18. Tris79 Prince Suleiman Killed Night 3
19. Frodok Selim Lynched Day 9
20.Mijzelfan Deacon Killed Night 1
21. Parmalee Thief Lynched Day 8
22. Autumnbreeze-49 TFSpock Ahmet Killed Night 7

Subs:
1. Pokemad

Last edited:
Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations Mafia

Sounds complicated. Count me in.

In. Fun.

Sure, in!

I'm ready to own the crap out of Constantinople! ;)

Assassin's creed is pretty good at teaching park our... So against my better judgment, given my exam schedule I supposed I'm in...

Yes please.

Okay, when I saw this was about AC, I was kinda "eh". Then I saw how confusing this'll get. Count me in.

I'll be honest though, I have no idea about anything AC.

Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations Mafia [12-5-11]

I'm in! Its my first Mafia but I need to try it!

I think I'm going to be in.

I'd like at least 7 more people to start, but I'll definitely take more.

Come on I need 7 more people. Please join!

Looks like every mafia you try to host end up lacking players in the beginning. >> Which is too bad, because I enjoyed the Family Guy mafia. I'll add the link to my sig.

me will play.

Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations Mafia [12-5-11] NEED 6 MORE!

I'll join.

It's not as if I have finals to deal with or anything.

Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations Mafia [12-5-11] NEED 6 MORE!

To everyone worried about finals, I'll start the game next friday after finals are over for everyone, including me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom