• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakio

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion

Today, Japanese television program Oha Suta revealed the first teaser trailer for M15 and revealed the title to be Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsmen.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terr

Ooh, snazzy title. I hope they keep it for the American release.

Here's the trailer, if anyone wants to see:
[video=youtube;9igC5SDY0-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9igC5SDY0-0[/video]

Too bad I don't see Keldeo in any of these :'(

Re: Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terr

Is it odd that I was slightly disturbed by the first couple seconds of this video?

That looks pretty good, but I dought that is the full trailer. I wont judge until I see the full trailer but as of now its looks pretty good.

Ooh, snazzy title. I hope they keep it for the American release.

Here's the trailer, if anyone wants to see:
[video=youtube;9igC5SDY0-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9igC5SDY0-0[/video]

Too bad I don't see Keldeo in any of these :'(

They never reveal the secret Pokemon in the teaser trailer. If Keldeo doesn't get revealed during the Jump Festa expo then it'll be revealed early next year. Probably in February going by past reveals.

That. Is. Effing. AWESOME.

Okay, so I don't really follow the movies. But I always get excited about new ones. x]
Like, this is the first time I've known of that an AMERICAN movie theater will be showing the premieres of Black Hero and White Hero. In a theater 20 minutes away from me that I always go to.
When I saw that on their site, I squeeed.

...And...doing research on it, I totally missed it.
Ah well. D:>

I find it odd that the title is "Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsmen" and not "Kyurem and the Secret Swordsman" or "Kyurem and the Sword of Mystery" (Japan translation of Secret Sword). With the way the teaser and the title look, it seems like Keldeo will have no part in this movie. Instead, it looks like my first hunch about this movie was right: It's about Cobalon, Terrakion, and Virizion, with Kyurem thrown in trying to kill them. But I hope that I'm wrong about Keldeo not being in this. Could be that Cobalon, Terrakion, and Virizion are looking for Keldeo, and then, somehow, Kyurem comes in and wants to kill them.

Is it odd that I was slightly disturbed by the first couple seconds of this video?

That looks pretty good, but I dought that is the full trailer. I wont judge until I see the full trailer but as of now its looks pretty good.

Ditto on the first part! LOL

But back to the movie: They probably will have another trailer or two (hopefully showing Keldeo) after Jump Festa. I don't think Jump Festa will have anything to do with the movie, but it might have something to do with Keldeo.

I don't know, "聖剣士" (seikenshi) doesn't imply plural swordsmen unless it was just assumed to be talking about the Muskatrio, since there isn't really any suffixes in Japanese for pluralizing nouns. If they explicitly meant swordsmen, wouldn't it be "聖剣士たち"(seikenshi-tachi)? Anyone with better Japanese can correct me.

I'm pumped for this movie though!

I find it odd that the title is "Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsmen" and not "Kyurem and the Secret Swordsman" or "Kyurem and the Sword of Mystery" (Japan translation of Secret Sword). With the way the teaser and the title look, it seems like Keldeo will have no part in this movie.

It's supposed to seem that way. Because in theory... Keldeo doesn't exist. (Hasn't been officially revealed and all.) And we'll find out about it soon enough.

I don't know, "聖剣士" (seikenshi) doesn't imply plural swordsmen unless it was just assumed to be talking about the Muskatrio, since there isn't really any suffixes in Japanese for pluralizing nouns. If they explicitly meant swordsmen, wouldn't it be "聖剣士たち"(seikenshi-tachi)? Anyone with better Japanese can correct me.

There aren't plurals period. I believe sikenshi-tachi would literally translate into "the swordsman's group" rather than "swordsmen".

I hate how all (most) the recent Pokemon movies have "v.s." in the title. It's basically advertising it as one big Pokemon battle and nothing else.

Oh well, at least if you don't have plot, have action.

I really don't care for another movie about legendary Pokemon fighting. It seems like every other movie is about that. I hope there is more to this movie than just that.

It's supposed to seem that way. Because in theory... Keldeo doesn't exist. (Hasn't been officially revealed and all.) And we'll find out about it soon enough.

Yeah.... But I still feel like that if Keldeo was going to be in the movie, then there should have been at least a hint about Keldeo in the title, since this is the official title for the Japan version. Although you might be right, they might just be trying to keep this secret until Keldeo is finally revealed.

Yes, definitively trying to keep him secret. My guess is that it will be oficially revealed next year.

Incidentally, we might have gotten our first hint on Kyurem's alternate forme. At the very end of the trailer, just before the logo appears, a form seems to be shaping out of broken ice. It appears we'll find out more in Jump Festa.

I LOVE the Musketeer Trio! It's great to see info on the 15th movie so soon! Now I'm getting super hyped...!!

Derier44 said:
That looks pretty good, but I dought that is the full trailer.

Of course it isn't. We won't get *that* until spring.

H.M said:
I don't know, "聖剣士" (seikenshi) doesn't imply plural swordsmen

It doesn't imply singular swordsmen, either.

The absence of -tachi doesn't denote singularity. If it did, it'd be much easier to translate Japanese to English.

Though I'd say the fact that the shot where Satoshi calls out seikenshi is immediately followed by a shot of the deer trio is proof enough that "swordsmen" is what they're going for.

The Outrage said:
I hate how all (most) the recent Pokemon movies have "v.s." in the title.

What are you talking about? The only other movie to have the word "vs" in the title is the first Diamond & Pearl movie, "Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai."

jokool said:
Yeah.... But I still feel like that if Keldeo was going to be in the movie, then there should have been at least a hint about Keldeo in the title, since this is the official title for the Japan version.

They always give us a placeholder title like this for a few months before revealing the *true* star of the movie. Once Keldeo is revealed, its name will be tacked onto the end of this title. It's been that way for the last ten years or so.

Last edited:

Though I'd say the fact that the shot where Satoshi calls out seikenshi is immediately followed by a shot of the deer trio is proof enough that "swordsmen" is what they're going for.

While the fact that the final title will be "Kyurem VS seikenshi Keldeo" is even better proof for the opposite. :p

"Swordsmen" makes more sense if you're translating out of context from what the trailer shows, but... It's Pokemon, we know how these titles work, and we know the word is going to refer to a single Pokemon to be revealed, and added to the title, later.

First of all Keldeo's likely to be in, that damn logo being practically his tail is enough of a giveaway, and second Kyurem's gone kick ass. Hopefully we do get a form for it.

Adamant said:
While the fact that the final title will be "Kyurem VS seikenshi Keldeo" is even better proof for the opposite. :p

Well, fine. If you insist on using logic and all, then I guess you're right. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom