• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW062: Bachuru and Dentula! The Electric Rock Cave!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
BW062: バチュル、デンチュラ!電気石の洞穴!!
Translation: Bachuru and Dentula! The Electric Rock Cave!!
Airing on: January 12, 2012
BW062.jpg
Thanks to Karubiimunomuno.

Summary:
JanuaryBW.jpg

Alternative summary:
487244632.jpg

New scan and a summary:

bluesun said:

"Pokemon, the mystery of evolution!!
Pikachu, Mugyou and Emonga's electricity is sucked out by Batyule. They hurry to the Pokemon Center, where Bel goes and runs into them. She says that Prof. Araragi went into the Cave of Electric Rocks, and she has lost contact with her.

VA Information and summaries

bluesun said:

Pikachu is dizzied by having all his electricity sucked out of him by a Batyule! And then taken back to Dentula's nest...their aim is Pikachu's electricity!
Part 1
Satoshi and friends are aiming for Fukiyose City on their travels, when on the way Pikachu is dizzied by having his electricity sucked out by the "Stickon" Pokemon, Batyule. Then when Mugyou and Emonga try to save Pikachu, they also have their electricity sucked, and lose their strength! In order to save the trio the group heads to the Pokemon Center. But Joy says that there shouldn't be Batyule nearby...
Part 2
While they think about it, Bel runs into the Pokemon Center. Bel says she is in a rush to contact Prof. Araragi. When Bel finally gets hold of Prof. Araragi inside the Cave of Electric Rocks, when she tries to speak, the Live Caster suddenly cuts out. It seems the Cave of Electric Rocks where Prof. Araragi is has had a blackout...

Preview

bluesun said:
[video=youtube;6_8-00NGM34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_8-00NGM34[/video]

The next adventure... is this!
This is bad!! Batyule and Dentula are sucking out all of the city's power!!
Hey! Why are you doing it! Huh!? An abnormality has occured at your home!?
Oh no, not Team Rocket again...!
Next time: Pocket Monsters: Best Wish:
Batyule, Dentula! Cave of Electric Rocks!! Everyone, Get Pokemon!
here's the sponsorcard.
"What are Batyule and Dentula doing with all the electricity they suck!?"

Screenplay: Shinzō Fujita
Storyboard: Ken'ichi Nishida
Assistant director : Hiromasa Amano
Animation director: Izumi Shimura

Last edited by a moderator:
Chargestone Cave, eh? A game location not being skipped is always great news.

Alright, so Joltik gets its own episode...finally.

Joltik was featured in two separate episodes in the past, one in which it was used by a trainer during the Club battle.

It wasn't like Joltik hadn't made any important anime appearances until now.

I both love (atmosphere) and hate (I always get lost) this location in the games. XD Looking forward to this, anyway!

If the flashback in the Monozu episode was any indication, I think it's safe to assume that they'll be doing this place justice in the show. Which is great, because it's easily one of the coolest locations in the series.
Also, good to see the Joltik line get their own episode. Their bit parts in previous eps were good, but it's always nice to see a bit of focus.
Also also, Iris. Hair. Static. Let it be done.

Skyla soon. Heeeee.

Chargestone Cave looked really pretty back in the Monozu episode. Looking forward to this! :)

Looking forward to the plethora of Electric Type Pokemon in this eppy ^^; Praying to goodness Furoo's Gym isn't right around the corner.

The Chargestone Cave is one of my favourite areas in the BW games. The only cave area I re-entered numerous times in all Pokémon games to be honest.
So I am looking forward to this episode. As Grave-E said it looked pretty nice in the Monozu episode so finally another in-game area done justice to in the anime.

I'm worried this may be a bit early for chargestone cave, lets just hope their not in the next city as soon as they get out like you are in the games.

I'm glad that Joltik and Galvantula are having their own episode, everytime either of them have appeared before they'd been awsome, I kinda hope they spend more than one ep in here though they usually spend only one episode in a cave unless it's a two-parter but because of the sheer mass of pokemon that can still debut in the cave (Klink, Klang, Klinklang, Eeletrik, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn) I'm sure somone will debut here but I kinda wish there would be nothing to distract us from Joltik and Galvantula

Oh, Chargestone Cave, I'm glad it's being included, as I felt it was a rather beautiful cave.
They probably will, but I do hope they show about some of the rocks having to be pushed out of the way of the path and being magnetically attracted to other ones.

I'm worried this may be a bit early for chargestone cave, lets just hope their not in the next city as soon as they get out like you are in the games.
Yes, but the gang have spent about five episodes in Driftveil in total, so I expect there'll be the Chargestone episode, some pointless fillers, and then about five episodes in Iccirus City.

I'm glad that Joltik and Galvantula are having their own episode, everytime either of them have appeared before they'd been awsome, I kinda hope they spend more than one ep in here though they usually spend only one episode in a cave unless it's a two-parter but because of the sheer mass of pokemon that can still debut in the cave (Klink, Klang, Klinklang, Eeletrik, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn)
I'm thinking that it might actually be a two parter, because to me it feels like the Iron Island episodes. Though obviously it won't be an epic two parter, as the Kami two parter was just three episodes before.

I'm sure somone will debut here but I kinda wish there would be nothing to distract us from Joltik and Galvantula
Yes, but I think it's about time that there are less debuts to make up for the huge amount of debuts we had in the first 50 episodes.

I was wondering when we'd have news of upcoming episodes. The location looked really good from what we've seen so far, but yeah... we've seen the tick and the spider before so I'm not super excited about this episode and I'm more feeling like "meh, whatever" towards it. I'll also go against what appears to be the consensus in this thread, but I kinda hope we get to the next city quick. Honestly, it's not like the writers are using the times between gyms to really develop Satoshi's team or really deal with the character's arcs or do much of anything, so I'm not gonna be peeved if we get there quick.

This episode better have a new debut in it. I am getting really tired of this, "slow down."

It reminds me in Johto they made fillers about old Kanto pokemon again, when there were still some johto pokes yet to be in episodes.

Eh, at least they're actually moving on with the locations. After all, in the games Chargestone cave opens up into Mistralton City. Anyway, I like the electric pokemon this gen so this should be a good episode.

I'd honestly laugh if we get to Skyla's Gym by the end of January or early February. Then there is absolutely no denying how fast-paced this saga is.

Makes you wonder what was up with that 30+ episode gap between Arty and Elesa then.

I'd honestly laugh if we get to Skyla's Gym by the end of January or early February. Then there is absolutely no denying how fast-paced this saga is.
If that happens, I'll treat you as a saint for predicting such a bad move. And I'd ask you how you think BW will turn out due to your awesome fortune-telling skills.

Makes you wonder what was up with that 30+ episode gap between Arty and Elesa then.
I bet if there just 11 episodes in between those leaders, we Ash would have had about seven badges by now. Also, how strange how you kept on switching from Japanese to English names, because first you said Skyla, then Arty, then back to English with Elesa.

If this saga ends early than there is no reason we can't get a huge TR Vs. TP arc or Ash entering a Champion league.

With DP it seems they took things too slow and ran out of time by the end, but this time around they're going so fast that they have no excuse not to give us what should happen.

Even though I am not really a fan of pokemon that look like bugs, I think Bachuru is adorable. Plus I just love electric types. Chargestone cave is a really interesting place in the games, so I think that will definitely carry over into the anime. Hopefully this episode will be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom