• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Team Rocket Returns: Mafia - Silence.- DAY 6- (1/12/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Plot!
Kanto was a peaceful region, after our heroes brought them down for the second time. But, 9 years later, something weird is happening...The Gym leaders sense there is something wrong! A couple days later a strange message appears on all of the T.Vs of Kanto. A mysterious shadow anounces the 3rd return of Team Rocket!! Of course, there isno telling who is on that screen. Wondering what to do, the gym leaders all meet up for a meeting, along with other important people. (AKA: Team Rocket in disguise!) Yet again, knowing something is off, everyone suspects everyone of being a spy of Team Rocket!!

Rules
Basic Tutorial: Copied from J J M + PokeMad
There are two sides for the players. One is the “Gym Leaders”, or simply the Town, and the other is the “Team Rocket”, or simply the mafia. The majority of the players are the Town (sometimes referred to as “innocents”).

Most of the town players do not know each other. Their goal is to get rid of all the mafia players.
The mafia players know each other from the start of the game. Their goal is to outnumber the town.

As soon as one side achieves its goal, whether it’s Day or Night, the game ends.

At every “Day”, all players are allowed to vote a person to be lynched (‘No lynch’ is an option).
At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is removed from play.

Mafia attempts a kill during the Night phases.

Some players have special abilities that can be activated at Day or Night. There may be other conditions for activations so keep those conditions in mind. They will be stated in your role PM.

Communication is the key. Some roles work better if coordinated with other actions.
Some roles have a hidden ability which will be activated under certain circumstances.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules: Copied from J J M + PokeMad
#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. Warnings and/or Modkills for…
- Poor Sportsmanship: It’s just a game and we’re here to have fun after all. ^^

- Revealing your Role PM: In any way possible. No screenshots, copy-pasting excerpts from it, hinting your ability etc-
- Faking a Role PM: Even though it may not be your “real” Role PM, it still counts under that rule.

- Inactivity: Please notify me before hand (not right before) if you cannot play for a while, and I won’t replace you (you are still in the game however and can be lynched/killed). If you think you can’t remain active throughout the game…you might not want to sign up.

After three phases without any posts, or contacting anyone, you will be regarded as inactive. If you’re lying low, just inform me you’re still there. However at least post once in a while in the thread to let the other players know you’re there. “Militant” lurking is not really encouraging.

- Posting after Death and giving out Info: If you die, go ahead and have your usual death post and maybe occasional joke posts but don’t reveal any critical information to other living players. That includes any sort of information at all.

- Sharing the Mafia QT: You cannot share the QT with anyone without my permission.

#3. Rules regarding private conversations

Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.

#4. Please send me copies of all PMs you may send to another player. Whatever may it have to do with the game, send it to me. Also, when replying to PMs from other players, instead of quick replying, go to Advanced Options and include me in as well.

If you make a QuickTopic, give me the link as well. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you’re using in the QT. If you’re using IM, at least tell me what kind of conversation you had with another player if you cannot give me a log.

#6. If you change your username, please say it in the thread.

#7. For voting, say "Vote: Player Name" in bold. To cancel that, just post "Unvote: Player Name" and then vote for another player if you want to.
You can vote “No lynch”, but in a tie between lynching a player and “no lynch”, lynching will win. There will be only ONE lynch per day.

#8. About actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before I am updating the phase.
Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#9. Sharing the Mafia QT: You cannot do it without my permission. At all.

#10. Updates: Each phase will last for 24 hours.
I will update at 6pm EST
And if I cannot update at the specified time, I’ll try to notify that in-thread and if I cannot do that, please understand that the phase is extended for a while. If 6pm EST
is not a suitable time, please notify me in the thread, and I will change it to a time more suitable for all players.

Signed Up People

1.) @Ino-Chan
2.) @Pokemad
3.) @Hana ™
4.) @DrumBeats
5.) @Buoysel.
6.) @Santa
7.) @Smasher 101
8.) @Tris79
9.) @Aestivate
10.) @Paperhorse
11.) @TFSanta
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subs-
1.) @Professor Cosmos
2.) @Flame_
3.) @Mijzelffan

(This is my first Mafia, so please understand if it isn't amazing :D I'm gonna make it as amazing as I can though!)

PMS ARE ALL SENT OUT!!! COMFIRM YOUR ROLES!!! :D

Last edited:
Re: Team Rocket Returns: Mafia

I see you copied my format. :) In.

I'm in. :}

Count me in.

I'll take the last spot.

Wow, the christmas mafia just ended and you are already opening up your own mafia game, even though you are a begginner... I have to hurry up.

Anyways, I'm in.

Edit: Dang it, too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom