• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Havendale Mafia 2 - Town & Independent victory! - (23/1/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenax

Keep moving forward
Reaction score
HAVENDALE MAFIA 2
Twenty years ago, a small group of rebels led by the businessman Donald Orlando, the wrestler Sid Bundy and a woman named Shelby started a chain of event that would shake Havendale in its most profound foundations. However, Sean Kujath, with revenge as his main motive, became a hero by killing Sid and escaping soon after. Stories of his whereabouts are now legions, and no one actually knows if he is still alive to this day. Shelby suffered the same fate, as she was taken the hand in the bag after she assassinated the mayor. Donald Orlando, on the other hand, was a clever man. He flied under the radar for a long time, and almost succeeded in reaching his goal. He was, however, ultimately taken by his own trick by Mr. Ling, an eccentric millionaire who was living in Havendale at the time. He became a celebrity in the town, a legend. "The stranger who saved Havendale from destruction".

With the 20th of June coming up, incidentally the 20th anniversary of Mr. Ling's victory over Donald Orlando, big celebrations are planned. The park where the first victim was found has been decorated with lively colors for the occasions, and ribbons have been pinned to the trees. In the depths of a decrepit basement, however, a few shadowy figures are plotting their coup for tomorrow. Havendale is once again up for a big surprise.

---

Notes:
-Havendale, the characters and the universe in general were all created by me, and as such it isn’t based on anything.
-If you played in the first one, you may notice some continuity with the characters. It is a sequel, after all.
-Like the first one, this is more or less a classical “Town vs. Mafia” game, except that there are once again a few Independents.

---

Rules:

1. I will modkill for two things:
–Revealing your role:
Telling others the name of your character is fine, and so is saying what your role does. However, I will modkill you if you share your role PM in entirety, be it by copy/pasting it, using a screenshot, or other means. Members of the Mafia will be allowed to share it in their QuickTopic.
–Poor sportsmanship and/or conduct:
Remember that even if it can get heated, it’s only a game. As such, I won’t accept any flaming, baiting or anything of the kind, and will modkill you if I feel like you’re not doing any good by staying in the game.

–I understand that real life is more important than a game. Just tell me if you’re going to be inactive for a bit, be it by saying it in the thread or by sending me a PM. If you spend four phases without showing any sign of life in the game, you will be subbed.

2. Please PM me each and every one of your PM conversations, and send me the link to any QuickTopic related to the game you would create. This applies to everyone, no exception. To include more than one person in a PM, click on “Go Advanced” and add my name in the “To:” field.

3. When sending me your actions by PM, please include the Night or the Day in the title (e.g. “Night X Action” or “Day X Action”).

4. During the day, vote for the person you would want to see eliminated by saying Vote: [User], in bold. In the case you would want to remove your vote, say Unvote: [User]. No lynch is an option, but in the case of a tie between no lynch and someone, the user will be lynched.

5. Each phase will last approximately 24 hours. I’m planning on updating the game at around 9 PM, Eastern Time, although it might vary by a few hours depending on my schedule. I will do my best to notify you if I can't update it in time.

6. If you change your name, please say so in the thread to avoid confusion.

7. If you’re dead, you’re dead. Do not, under any case, reveal information, raise suspicion or give hints after your death. A death post is fine.

8. I reserve the right to modify or add some rules during the game.
---

Players:
1. @Iteru- Lionel Smith - Killed on Night 3
2. @TFSpock- Sean Kujath - Won the game in Endgame
3. @The Blue Spirit- Mr. Ling - Won the game in Engdame
4. @Sourcandy- Dylan Harmon - Killed on Night 3
5. @Shiny Celebi- Jessica Wellington - Won the game in Endgame
6. @Flame_- Zack Petroza - Killed on Night 2
7. @Paperhorse- Zahara Brown - Won the game in Endgame
8. @Aestivate- Mathew Vinski - Lynched on Day 3
9. @Muk-a-matic- Jason Wellington - Lynched on Day 6
10. @Smasher 101- Anouk Lariccia - Won the game in Endgame
11. @Octy- Kurt Orlando - Killed on Night 4
12. @N's brother- Mila Young - Lynched on Day 4
13. @Buoysel.- Cassel Thomas - Won the game in Endgame
14. @DrumBeats- Kate Lemay - Won the game in Endgame
15. @λʇ¡ƜɒɭɒϽГϩ- Dan McDuff - Lynched on Day 1
16. @PichuBoy- Helen Gregovitch - Lynched on Day 7
17. @Nælþarion- Shawn Keen - lynched on Day 5
18. @Croag- Rick Hebert - Killed on Night 4
19. @Hades- Kelly Jones - Killed on Night 5

Substitutes:

Phase changes:
Day 1 - All Over Again
Night 1 - Strange Things Happen
Day 2 - A Problem with the Plan
Night 2 - The Calm before the Storm
Day 3 - Delicious Irony
Night 3 - Error of my Ways
Day 4 - Power Hungry Fool
Night 4 - Incoming Hurricane
Day 5 - The Shadow in the Night
Night 5 - The Battle Goes On
Day 6 - Family Curse
Night 6 - Tragedy
Day 7 - Silent Night
Endgame

Last edited:
Re: Havendale Mafia 2 - Sign-ups - 01/01/12

I'd like to join.

I'll join!

415aa19b3a98428e1c677b1384d326551231481502_full.jpg

In

I'll play :)

I would like to join :)

WANTWANTWANT. In, please.

I'll play, first time (on this site at least). Well, not including URPG mafia.

No idea what the heck Havendale is, but sure.

EDIT: Just noticed the whole 'created by me' thing. Derp.

Zenax, you should create lover roles and "randomize" them for Pichuboy and Buoysel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom