• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Homestar Runner Sockpuppet Action Mafia:TOWN WINS DUE TO MODKILLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit Keith

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Welcome to Homestar Runner Sockpuppet Action Mafia!!!

Plot: The Brothers Chaps were just planning their average day when their Marshie Puppet and Trogdor Figure came to life. The figures threatened them with endless spam if they didn't reprogram the main characters of their site to kill each other.

The winner would then eat Fluffy Puff Products as a marketing device.

Mike and Matt agreed, but after doing the necessary adjustments, they hit the keys to DELETE Marshie and Trogdor until they could sort this situation out.

However, the Brothers Chaps secretly placed sides so nobody could know who was in either Mike's Town or Matt's Mafia. Their solution? Let the characters kill each other and DELETE them temporarily so the world of Homestar Runner can be fixed.

What this is about:
In this mafia game, we have the town(Mike's Town) and mafia(Matt's Mafia) The goal is for one side to win via outnumbering each other by voting off participants.

However, the mafia and town will not know they are as such until they are killed/lynched/DELETED. Alliances will be much harder to make here.

Players will be PM'd a character from the Homestar Runner universe (and a character sheet, upon request) to act/use as a Sockpuppet account FOR THIS GAME ONLY. You will be required to stay in character throughout the game.

Characters will not have permanent powers, rather, a role shuffle will occur at the end of every night phase. This shuffle will only be visible by Parmalee and Muk-a-matic, who will be available for questions.

RULEZ:

IMPORTANT NOTES - which you might want to read.
SOCKING RULES

For this thread and this thread only, you may post here with your main account to sign up for the game.

VOTING: For voting, say "Vote: name". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: name" and then post a new name if you want to.

ACTIONS: About night actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before the phase update. Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that the PM is read. Remember this.

UPDATES: Each phase will last for 24 hours. All updates will occur at 9PM EST/GMT-5. Make adjustments as you need to.

Modkills for the following:
1. Revealing powers
Power claim is always doable, but revealing true powers via PM or otherwise is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN

2. Revealing who you really are
This will be done when you are lynched/a side has won, so doing it in ANY WAY TO ANY ONE(even non-players) IS FORBIDDEN.

3. Flaming and/or baiting
Modkill and Infractions from a authority if this happens.

4. Acting out of character
You have 2 strikes with this rule, then you will be removed.

5. More than one death/postmortem post.
You are allowed one death and postmortem post, any more and you will be banned from consecutive games.

6. Being inactive
You've got 3 days to post. If you're not seen for three days, then you're gonna be DELETED.

Playaz

Last updated 1/18/12.

Last edited:
Re: Homestar Runner Sockpuppet Action Mafia: Sign Ups!

In, I'll have to figure it out a bit more though.

I'll try.

Sign me up.

Why not? In

Interesting. In.

sure

I'm in. :D

Why not.
I need to get better.

Hopefully I will łīkē thīš.

<3 Glad I didn't miss this.

Re: Homestar Runner Sockpuppet Action Mafia: will begin at 9:00 PM EST/-5 GMT

Due to unexpected events, Night 0 will begin at 2morrow at 9:00 EST. Sorry for the delay.

Re: Homestar Runner Sockpuppet Action Mafia: Night 0: Confirm with Sockpuppets.

Confirmed.

Confirmed.

Confirming

Firmconned.

I'm going to take this role, hehehehehe...AND CONFIRM IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom