• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Werewolves Mafia - Game Over - The Wolf Pack has won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

Child of the Atom
Reaction score
RULES

- Players may not post or share their role PM, either in private or in the public thread. Players may also not reveal the name of their role or their ability (no roleclaiming)

- Players may not communicate with each other outside of the game thread. The lone exception will be the members of the Werewolf Pack who will be provided with a Quicktopic.

- Phases will last 24 hours and the time at which they will be changed will be at 1800 EST.

- Players should sign up to play and play nice. Players who fail to post for three phases in a row will be either subbed or removed from the game; players who display poor sportsmanship or disrespectful attitudes will be dealt with in accordance with forum rules.

- The rules are subject to change at the host's discretion.

PLAYERS

1. @King Maggot
2. @Zenax
3. @Shiny Celebi
4. @Iteru
5. @The Man with No Name
6. @Paperhorse
7. @Soulmaster
8. @Mijzelffan
9. @Parmalee
10. @DrumBeats
11. @SLC04
12. @Flame_
13. @Thanatos
14. @Muk-a-matic
15. @Master Mew
16. @Neodark

Roles will be sent out Monday, January 30th around 6PM EST. Players who still want to sign up have until then to do so and roles will be added to accomodate them.

Last edited:
Re: Werewolves v. Village

I'd like to sign up.

Count me in.

Yes please.

I'm in (finally in time for one)

Other slots may be allowed depending on how many people sign up.
The last of the listed spots are spoken for, but if you decide to add additional roles...

I'm in.

Roles will be sent out Monday, January 30th around 6PM EST. Players who still want to sign up have until then to do so.

Received the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom