• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - END GAME - 2/23/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulmaster

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
The Hunt For The Ultimate Question is underway. Twelve of the Galaxy's best minds are looking for the Question on the planet of Magrathea. Arthur Dent, Ford Prefect, Zaphod Beeblebrox and Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz, to name a few. But little do they know that there are some traitors in the group. They think that the Ultimate Answer is enough already, but have to look like they agree with the rest to avoid being suspected.

Rules:
1. This game will be hosted by @Zenax and @Soulmaster. We have the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

2. You will be warned, modkilled or subbed for the following:
a) Revealing your Role PM: Not allowed. No screenshots, or copy pasting from it. This includes faking a Role PM.

b) NO NAMECLAIMING. You may not post the name of your character in thread, or privately through PMs or QTs. However, you may role claim.

c) Poor Sportsmanship: Please cooperate with and respect your fellow players. It's just a game.

d) Inactivity: Please notify me or Zenax if you cannot play for a while or need to take a break. You will not be replaced but since you will still be in the game, you will still be at risk of being lynched/killed. If you are inactive for more than 3 phases without notice, we will sub you out.

3. Once you are dead, stay dead, and avoid giving out information. You can have a death post if you want.

4. It should go without saying, but don't share the mafia QuickTopic.

5. Please send all copies of conversations, including, PMs, Quicktopics, Skype or aim convos to BOTH Zenax and Soulmaster. If you send a PM, include us using the Advanced Options. You also may share copies of private messages in thread, including screenshots. (Obviously not role PMs).

6. To vote, say Vote: User in bold. To cancel, just post Unvote: User and then vote for another player if you want to.

You can vote "No lynch", but in a tie between lynching a player and "no lynch", lynching will win. There will be only one lynch per day.

7. If you change your username, let us know to avoid confusion.

8. Each phase will last for approximately 24 hours. Updates will occur around 9:30 PM CST (We'll let you know if we have to change for whatever reason).

Players:
1. Neonsands
2. Argus Claydol
3. Ino-Chan
4. Nælþarion
5. No Lynch Town lynched Day 2
6. Master Mew
7. Thanatos town killed night 2
8. Kuroii
9. Piximon
10. Magepigeon
11. Kyumorph Town, Lynched Day 1
12. Shiny Celebi Town, killed night 1

Substitutes:
1. Iteru
2. Sourcandy

Last edited:
Re: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Mafia - Sign-ups 2/2/212

I'd like to be a sub if that's okay.

I'll join. Haven't done one of these in ages.

F**K YEAH HITCHHIKER'S MAFIA!!!

I'll do it!

Please let me have Random Frequent Flyer Dent...Or Humma Kavula...Slartibartfast...or even Marvin...This is the best mafia idea yet...

WAIT A MINUTE...
*Infinite Improbability Drive stops* is this movie, TV, or books based?

Mainly the 2005 Movie and the books

In, in in in in in IN

I love you for making this.

Last edited:

Sign me in!

I'm in (and not Mafia).

Last edited: