• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games ROLE MADNESS - DAY 10 - 03/02/12 ~ About... Time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Mew

Level 7
Reaction score
rolemadness.png

Note: Characters featured in banner may or may not reflect actual in-game roles. I'll never tell.

The premise is simple: A select grouping of some of the greatest (and in many cases, most overpowered) Heroes and Villains in fiction are pitted against each other in a battle of wits and deception.

Get ready for one of the craziest, most power-role-heavy, unpredictable Mafia-style games you've ever played! Expect vote-redirections, lynch-immunities, nightkill-immunities, resurrections, and pretty much anything-else-that-could-possibly-break-the-game. And more.

Two Mafias, one Town, and a generous helping of Independents - What could possibly go wrong?

RULES

1. You cannot post any game-related PM in the thread (including your Role PM).
2. You CAN reveal the name of your character (expect players to lie).
3. You CAN reveal your role/ability.
4. Phases will last 24 hours, beginning at Midnight U.S. Central Standard Time (GMT -6:00).
5. Players cannot communicate with each other outside of the Game Thread (with the exception of the Mafia QuickTopics and a few other, role-related exceptions).
6. Inactivity: Players who do not post for three consecutive Phases can be subbed out at my discretion.
7. Many roles have Post-Restrictions - failure to comply with these restrictions can result in being subbed out or mod-killed at my discretion.
8. When you are removed from the game (via Nightkill, Lynch, etc.), you may continue to post in the thread; HOWEVER, you cannot reveal any new game-related information.
9. Do not reveal Mafia QuickTopics URLs.
10. These rules are subject to change at my discretion.

ROLES:

1. @Soulmaster DAY 1 - TOWN - LYNCHED (Albus Dumbledore)
2. @Muk-a-matic NIGHT 5 - CARNIVAL OF CHAOS - KILLED (Harley Quinn)
3. @Aestivate DAY 1 - INDEPENDENT - WINNER (Severus Snape)
4. @Hide in Plain Sight DAY 5 - CARNIVAL OF CHAOS - LYNCHED (The Riddler)
5. @Luminosity
6. @Mr. Fahrenheit DAY 8 - CORRUPT ALLIANCE - LYNCHED (The White Witch)
7. @Croag NIGHT 4 - TOWN - NIGHTKILLED (Luke Skywalker)
8. @Tsutarja DAY 2 - TOWN - LYNCHED (Lucy Pevensie)
9. @Buoysel.
10. @Paperhorse NIGHT 1 - TOWN - NIGHTKILLED (Gandalf the Grey)
11. @Nælþarion @Neonsands NIGHT 8 - TOWN - NIGHTKILLED (Harry Potter)
12. @SLC04 @Professor Cosmos
13. @J J M
14. @Zenax
15. @Sourcandy
16. @Iteru @Smasher 101
17. @The Man with No Name DAY 7 - CORRUPT ALLIANCE - LYNCHED (Dark Lord Sauron)
18. @Plasfyre NIGHT 7 - TOWN - NIGHTKILLED (Frodo Baggins)
19. @Mijzelffan DAY 3 - CARNIVAL OF CHAOS - LYNCHED (Venom)
20. @PichuBoy @Professor Cosmos NIGHT 6 - HEROIC ALLIANCE - NIGHTKILLED (Wonder Woman)
21. @Baron Dante
22. @Gotpika
23. @Tris79 @Parmalee
24. @King Maggot DAY 6 - CARNIVAL OF CHAOS - LYNCHED (The Joker)
25. @DrumBeats NIGHT 3 - TOWN - NIGHTKILLED (Spiderman)

SUBS:

Last edited:
Re: ROLE MADNESS (Formerly 'Hopelessly Broken Mafia') - SIGN-UPS OPEN - 02/10/12

first
hope i get gandalf or someone along those lines

Re: ROLE MADNESS (Formerly 'Hopelessly Broken Mafia') - SIGN-UPS OPEN - 02/10/12

You mean like Darth Vader, Sailor Moon and the Phantom of the Opera could be in this?

Sign me up!!!

definitely (even though this is against my better judgment) because i've been excited about this one for a while n_n

Me please!

Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far!

I would just like to clear up one thing: Lest there be any doubt, while the roles in this game are designed to make the outcome as unpredictable as possible, the game is actually designed to work.

I've tried to balance the madness - and I can't wait to see if it works. :p

Well lets see how this goes

I'm in! :D

I died in LOST, so okeys. In, please.

I'll play and hopefully be active.

In, I guess.

In!

In a game like this role revealing would have been awesome! Just saying :3
/jumps on bandwagon
I quote you:
What could possibly go wrong?

Seems interesting so I'd like to play.

yes please.

I'm in. Go, Batarang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom