• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Mafia: Signers vs. Dark Signers - (3/2) - DARK SIGNERS WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nytie

Pink Spider
Reaction score
Hi everyone, welcome to Nytie's very first mafia game! First off, I want to send a very big "thank-you!" to Mintaka for helping me work out all the roles so I can get the game off the ground. Thanks a lot! :)

The game covers the Dark Signer arc of the 5D's anime, so role PMs may contain spoilers if you haven't watched through episode 64. Of course, you're still welcome to join if you haven't seen the anime at all or just don't care.

Introduction
In the not-so-distant future, in a place known as Neo Domino City, everyday life is dominated by the popular card game known as Duel Monsters. Everyone, from children in elementary school to their great-grandparents, can participate in dueling others for fun, or even competing in the extreme sport of Turbo Dueling, dueling on specialized motorcycles called D-Wheels. For most, Duel Monsters is nothing more than a fun pastime, but a special few duelists, known as the Signers, have an extraordinary bond with the spirits of their cards. The Signers have been chosen by the god known as the Crimson Dragon to defend the world from evil ancient spirits known as the Earthbound Gods and their own chosen warriors, the Dark Signers. In this age-old battle, the forces of light and darkness clash and only the strongest bonds can prevail.

Will the Signers overcome the forces of darkness or will the Dark Signers triumph? Is there anyone who can truly be trusted? Could the host possibly have written a cheesier intro for this mafia game?? (Probably, but I'll have mercy on you guys.)

Welcome to Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Mafia: Signers vs. Dark Signers!

Rules/How To Play
1. No flaming or baiting other players. Poor sportsmanship ruins the fun, and it is just a game afterall.

2. No nameclaims in the thread, and no sharing role PMs (even faked role PMs), period. Doing so will probably result in a modkill. Ability claims are fine.

3. Please post at least once every phase. If you know that you are going to be inactive for a period of time, please notify Nytie beforehand. If you are inactive without notifying me for three phases, you'll get a PM reminding you to post. If you remain inactive after that, you will be subbed out.

4. When sending PMs to other players in the game, please forward a copy to me so I can keep track of what's going on.

5. Voting to decide who is lynched takes place during the day phases. To vote, post Vote: USERNAME in bold. If you want to change your vote, put Unvote: USERNAME and vote someone else. You can also choose to vote for no lynch.

6. If your role has an ability that lets you choose to affect a specific player, and you choose to change your target, you must notify me before the end of the phase that you activated your ability. Otherwise, the target will not change.
Example: The "doctor" role may protect one player from a mafia attack. If the doctor is already protecting a player and wishes to protect someone else, they must send a new PM stating "Doctor protects [USERNAME]." or the target of the ability will not change.

7. Phases will last 24 hours each. If I am unable to update for some reason, the phase will be extended.

8. Most importantly, have fun! :D

Players
1. Zenax
2. Aestivate
3. King Maggot
4. Soulmaster
5. DrumBeats
6. Neonsands
7. No Lynch (formerly Plasfyre)
9. Nælϸarion
10. Hitomi
11. Feralize (subbed by Tsutarja)
12. Tris79
13. Thanatos
14. Jay Squared (subbed by Sourcandy)
15. Frodok
16. Gotpika
17. Paperhorse
18. Parmalee

Subs
1. Sourcandy
2. Tsutarja

Last edited:
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Mafia: Signers vs. Dark Signers - (2/11/12) - Sign-Ups

In.

Yay, at least one person is interested! XD

absolutely.

IN!

I'll sub :”3

even though I haven't watched it I will join

Not having seen it won't hurt your chances any, since everyone's alignment is described in the role PMs.

In!

I'll be a sub. :D

I'll join

I love Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's! Even though the last episode I've seen was the one where the little kid starts battling the dark signer...

IN!

Alright, that's half the players we need already. ^^

Ooh, 5Ds. I'm in. :D

Even though I stopped watching at GX...in.

In please.

Ooh....In

In.

In.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom