• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BTD5 Mafia~The Second Round~3/21/12~Endgame~Ghosts Dominate And Pineapple Wins(Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Lynch

Mafia Fail-Player
Reaction score
BTD5 Mafia~The Second Round is the sequel to this game, and the second Mafia I've hosted so far.

EDIT:This is based off of in-game elements from this game and backstory from this game:END EDIT

scaled.php

Synopsis:
After the Bloons made their victory, they chased and slaughtered those of Monpollo's elitists which had survived to that point. The M.O.A.B. took leadership and made the safe decision to retreat to safety and increase in numbers. They used their mindless slave, Kepsi, to spread news of the Bloon's defeat, to lower the kingdom's guard.

However, things went wrong. A scout spotted a BFB that was patrolling the Bloon's secret stronghold, and the scout got away. The king issued out a decree to start training to defend against bloons, and champions arose among the races. It would do no good to merely assault the monkeys with the champions everywhere.

So, the M.O.A.B. hatched a plan to eliminate the champions all in one swoop. The same process as the last battle. The long, hard process he had no guarantee he would survive. The process he called Mafia.

Rules

Please, please follow these rules. They are intended to make the game fair and enjoyable for every player as well as myself as host. Breaking some rules will result in a godkill, which means that I effectively kill the player that you are and you are out of play.

#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. I will modkill for:
- Without warning: Role PMs can never be distributed. Don't share them. They cannot be posted in the thread. They cannot be shared via PMs. Even among mafia members, don't share your role PMs. This includes faking Role PMs.
- Posting PM conversations in the thread. If you want to share them, do it ‘privately’ via PMs or QuickTopic. If you want to share information from a PM, then re-word it.
- Poor sportsmanship. We're here to have fun. I'll do my best not to make mistakes. Please bear with me.
- Inactivity: If you must be absent, then please tell me. I will not modkill or replace you then. But keep in mind; you can be killed in-game (lynch or night kill). You will be considered inactive if you do not post in the thread, contact myself or other players for three phrases consecutively. Inactivity kills the game and it is unfair on myself, and on other players, if you do not plan to be active by choice.

#3. I would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. It will help me write accurate plots and check for any mischief/mistakes. If you make a QuickTopic, please give me the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you’re using in the QT.

I have no idea how to use IRC channel or whatever else, so I’d appreciate it if you use QuickTopic. (Blame my ignorance and wacky laziness.)

#4. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM. I will answer to the most extent possible.

#5. If you change your username, please post in the thread AND send me a Visitor Message/Private Message.

#6. Once you’re dead, please refrain from posting in the thread. Some simple “last words” should be fine, no critical/game changing info like Cop Reports or any other info acquired before death. As for contacting via PMs or QT, I'll be fine with that, just no critical/game changing info or any info acquired before death.

#7. For voting, say "Vote: [player]" or "Lynch [player]". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: [player]" and then post a new name if you want to. You may vote to not lynch a player; please say "Vote: No lynch" for this.

For any vote, please bold your text. This will make it easier for me to tabulate votes as well as ensuring that I can change the phases more quickly, which results in a smoother game.

About night actions, you can change the target too, as long as it's before I am updating it. Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#8. ABOUT ROLE-CLAIMING
As long as you do not share your role PM, you may claim to be whatever Monkey Tower you like to other players. You may also claim actions.

#9. You may post quicktopic links in the thread. Just don't post the mafia QT. It ruins the game.

Phases

Each phase will last for 24 hours unless specified.

Phase changing will occur at 7:00pm, assuming GMT-5, which is my current timezone. If for any reason I cannot update at this time, I will do my best to give you prior notice and say when the update will occur.

Players

There are 25 slots available initially. If more people want to play, I will create more slots. If demand is less than 25, I will knock off a few slots so that the game may start. There are three sub spots going if you would like to substitute for a player if they can no longer play, or if I feel like given an inactive's role to someone else.

EDIT: Decided to send out PMs as people join. Confirm them in thread when you get them.

SUBS
Sub 1.
Sub 2.
Sub 3.

Enjoy, and war away monkeys and Bloons!

For clarity, Monkeys are town and Bloons are mafia.

Last edited:
Re: BTD5 Mafia~The Second Round - 2/19/12 - Sign-ups

Sure

In! I love BTD so this should be fun.

Sounds fun. In.

^, ^^, and ^^^ are all in.

In!!!

^ in.

I've been waiting for this. But if your hosting it that means we can't lynch No Lynch, drat.

^ is in.

Sure, I'll join.

Okay, I've been on a hiatus from mafia lately, bit I just HAD to join this. ;)

^ and ^^ are in. Good to see you, Mr. MOAB.

^0^

Here's to hoping I get MOAB again. (If it goes the way that Havendale 2 did, then I will. :p)

Yeah, sure.

Above two are in.

Confirmed.

Firmconning.

sure

Status
Not open for further replies.