• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

♦ CONSPIRACY ♠ 3/5/12 ♣ DAY 3 ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Mew

Level 7
Reaction score
conspiracy.png

Are you a part of the Conspiracy?

Is he a part of the Conspiracy?

Is there a Conspiracy?

How it Works

This is not your typical Mafia game. There are no Night Phases. There are no Power-Roles. And there may or may not be a Conspiracy at all. Based off of this game.

The number of Conspirators (whether or not there actually is a Conspiracy, this number will be determined at the start of the Game and made public knowledge) is a randomly selected number between two and the number of players minus two. The Conspirators know who's in the Conspiracy, and consequently who isn't. The goal of the Conspiracy is to convince everyone else, the innocents, that there is no Conspiracy partially through getting rid of everyone who catches on.

The number of Phases will be the number of Innocents (assuming there is a Conspiracy) minus one. During each Phase, discussion will ensue as the Innocents attempt to flush out the Conspiracy, whilst the Conspirators attempt to cover up the Conspiracy's existence, and someone will be voted out ("Banished") via private votes PM'd to the Host. At the end of the Game, the remaining Innocent(s) will PM the Host a vote - either "Conspiracy" or "No Conspiracy." If there is actually NO Conspiracy, then everyone who voted "No Conspiracy" wins - if there IS a Conspiracy, and the remaining Innocent votes "No Conspiracy," the Conspirators win.

If you have any questions, just ask. :-D

The Rules

1. All Votes are to be submitted via PM to the Host, not in-thread.
2. Private discussion with fellow players via PM is allowed and encouraged - just be sure to include me in the "To" section.
3. You MAY NOT reveal your Role PM, either real or fake.
4. You MAY NOT post Screencaps of any discussion with other players or the Host, either real or fake (you CAN Quote them, however).
5. You MAY say anything, true or false, in-thread or in PMs to further your agenda - this is encouraged.
6. If there IS a Conspiracy, the Conspirators will mysteriously control the Banishes - take note, Innocents, as that may be your only clue!
7. If there IS a Conspiracy, you MAY NOT share the Conspiracy QuickTopic.
8. Each Phase will last 24 hours, ending at 12:00 Midnight U.S. CST.

Players:

1. @The Man with No Name @Paperhorse
2. @Hellion
3. @DrumBeats
4. @Soulmaster
5. @No Lynch

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ♦ CONSPIRACY ♠ 2/24/12 ♣ SIGN-UP ♥

I'm intrigued by this. XD

In

Why not sounds fun.

An interesting concept. Hmm...

Alright, small game but that's actually better in this case.

This will be a TWO-PHASE game. IF there is a Conspiracy, it will have two members.

After two Phases (thus, two banishings), all remaining Innocents will PM me with their answer to the following question: Is there a Conspiracy?

I will be sending out Role PMs momentarily - please confirm in-thread once you have received your Role.

It is Now Night 0
Note: Night 0 will be the only "Night" Phase.

Last edited:
Re: ♦ CONSPIRACY ♠ 2/27/12 ♣ NIGHT 0 ♥

I'm confirming I got my role.

I'm confirming that Hellion is part of the conspiracy

The Ninja Kiwi is here to say that he is sad that more people haven't joined BTD5 Mafia has received his role.

DrumBeats is confirming that Soulmaster must also be a conspirator to know that hellion is the other I have recieved my role.

DrumBeats is confirming that Soulmaster must also be a conspirator to know that hellion is the other I have recieved my role.
Drat you seem to have found me out.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

...I have decided to extend the Phases from 24 hours to 48 hours - to facilitate more discussion.

OH, yes and also...

It is now DAY 1.
Don't forget to submit your votes before the end of the Phase - and DON'T forget to submit your votes via PM only, not in-thread.

The Phase will last 48 hours, ending at 12:00 Midnight U.S. Central Standard Time, 03/01/2012

Re: ♦ CONSPIRACY ♠ 2/28/12 ♣ DAY 1 ♥

A five person game and someone has been subbed out already, huh?

Quick question, should there be a conspiracy, who do you guys suspect to be in the conspiracy? We need to get this ball rolling.

For some reason Drumbeats is sticking out to me.

Quick question, should there be a conspiracy, who do you guys suspect to be in the conspiracy? We need to get this ball rolling.

You, of course. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom