• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintendo of

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintendo of North ...

Recent press releases from Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Europe state that Pokémon Black and White 2, announced over the weekend in Japan, will see an Autumn 2012 release in both regions.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to Europe "this autumn": Nintendo of Europe ...

Autumn, huh?
That's... way too long D: It's been a long time since I was really anxious for a Pokemon game.

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to Europe "this autumn": Nintendo of Europe ...

That's actually a very short amount of time between release dates in Europe and Japan than normal. Black and White were released in Japan 18th of September 2010, while the european version was released 4th of Marts, 2011, just below 6 months. So... around five months between the japanese and european release of Black and White 2 is my guess.

That's actually pretty good, I think. Means we might have it before Christmas! I'm super excited to see when it'll be released in America!

The late 2012 release date is sooner than many expected
I love not being one of the many. I expected this from the outset.

I'm guessing they will be released in November, for the Christmas market.

Ditto. (pun intended). Really, I'm surprised they didn't do this before, like with, say, Platinum. As much as the games usually sell, a Christmas release when there will be few or no other big DS games should put sales through the roof.

NOA, you need to step up your game, or we WILL import.

Nintendo America just confirmed a Autumn 2012 release for the US.

Yay! So happy to hear this. At least we won't have to wait long after Japan get them. I'm guessing a September/October release.

Hopes for September release!!!!

^I was about to say the same thing. I find nowhere that NOA said anything. This was NOE's announcement.

From Welcome to Nintendo of America's Media Site -

POKÉMON BLACK VERSION 2 AND POKÉMON WHITE VERSION 2 ANNOUNCED

Two New Highly Anticipated Pokémon Video Games Coming This Fall

Two New Highly Anticipated Pokémon Video Games Coming This Fall

REDMOND, Wash. -Feb. 27th, 2012-Coming off the record-breaking popularity of the Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version video games, Nintendo of America Inc. announced today that two new Pokémon titles, Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2, are coming to North America in 2012. Fans can anticipate plenty of new surprises when the games launch this fall.

Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 will be available for the Nintendo DS family of systems. The games can also be played in 2D on Nintendo 3DS systems. More game details will be announced throughout the year. For more information and a first look at new character art of Black Kyurem and White Kyurem from Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2, visit The Official Pok.

About Nintendo
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Wii™ home console, Nintendo 3DS™ and Nintendo DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 3.9 billion video games and more than 620 million hardware units globally, including the current-generation Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi™, and Nintendo DSi XL™, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, and Nintendo GameCube™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known household names, such as Mario™, Donkey Kong™, Metroid™, Zelda™, and Pokémon™. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Western Hemisphere. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at Country Selector at Nintendo.

About Pokémon
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world. For more information, visit The Official Pok.

Huh, I would take it normal for a translation of Masuda's words being confusing when it comes to if these are formes or not, but now we got NoA treating em strangely as well.

Oh wow! Autumn X__x That's sooner than what I expected!
I change my guess from December to September :cool: Only 3 months after the jap release date!

Autumn?...yeah that's reasonable. More than reasonable if it turns out to be a September release. :D Can't wait!

That's actually pretty good, I think. Means we might have it before Christmas! I'm super excited to see when it'll be released in America!

Yes, you will, as to my knowledge Autumn always comes before Xmas ;)

Joshawott you really need to start writing your predictions down somewhere, so the rest of us can be made aware of these things sooner. Open a blog or something like Mystic Meg. Next weeks lottery numbers will also be helpful :)

Yay! So happy to hear this. At least we won't have to wait long after Japan get them. I'm guessing a September/October release.

This is my guess too.

Autumn?...yeah that's reasonable. More than reasonable if it turns out to be a September release. :D Can't wait!

Same, Autumn officially starts 21st September, thats September 21st for any Americans out there, although your one might be different. So I can't see it being Sep, October would be good, November and December just seem too far right now.

Oh, okay then. Yeah, I totally either expect it to be during November or early December, since otherwise it wouldn't make sense. September, we might get the spinoff.

Damn, I wouldn't have minded waiting a little longer. I don't know if that's enough time to mentally prepare myself. x_x

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintend

Autumn? I was expecting a Winter release due to the 6 month gap between it and June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom