• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oha Suta reveals second teaser trailer for M15: 'Meloetta's Glittery Recital' preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Oha Suta reveals second teaser trailer for M15: 'Meloetta's Glittery Recital' preview aired as well

Oha Suta has revealed a new trailer for the fifteenth Pokémon movie, Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Oha Suta reveals second teaser trailer for M15: 'Meloetta's Glittery Recital' pre

I can't wait to see Kyurem in the anime!

Re: Oha Suta reveals second teaser trailer for M15: 'Meloetta's Glittery Recital' pre

And it looks like Kyurem can talk like Reshiram and Zekrom.

I think the first few seconds show that the new formes of Kyurem will have Fire and Electric typing respectively, only question now is, do they keep the Dragon Typing, or do they keep the Ice Typing.

I hope they keep the Ice typing, but something tells me they will keep the Dragon typing

Can anyone who knows Japanese tell us what Kyurem is heard saying?

Looking at the Meloetta recital I'm quite excited about all the past Pokemon that will be appearing. Bit shocked to see Togepi, Chimchar and Torchic though as they evolved. It could different ones but that would be rather odd as all the others are clearly meant to be any main Pokemon to have ever been in the anime. Each one has stood out in its own way.

ALSO GOTTA LOVE JIGGLYPUFF HE/SHE will be the star of this recital with it's dulcet tones, poor Meloetta first it's reveal got overshadowed, now it's going to be overshadowed in its own recital, as everyone will be focusing on that cute lil puff

Last edited:

Glad to see Meloetta has finally recieved an official reveal at last.... even if it is only for a second. I'm starting to agree with all the people who are saying she's been seriously screwed over.

ALSO GOTTA LOVE JIGGLYPUFF HE/SHE will be the star of this recital with it's dulcet tones, poor Meloetta first it's reveal got overshadowed, now it's going to be overshadowed in its own recital, as everyone will be focusing on that cute lil puff

Woah, really? I guess Melotta really has been demoted to extra (and proving once again that Jigglypuff is the manliest character of the series).

Actually looking forward to this movie now, love Kyurem's voice and it seeming like the villain with no human antagonist in sight.

I think the first few seconds show that the new formes of Kyurem will have Fire and Electric typing respectively, only question now is, do they keep the Dragon Typing, or do they keep the Ice Typing.

I hope they keep the Ice typing, but something tells me they will keep the Dragon typing

Can anyone who knows Japanese tell us what Kyurem is heard saying?

Looking at the Meloetta recital I'm quite excited about all the past Pokemon that will be appearing. Bit shocked to see Togepi, Chimchar and Torchic though as they evolved. It could different ones but that would be rather odd as all the others are clearly meant to be any main Pokemon to have ever been in the anime. Each one has stood out in its own way.

I believe it will keep its original duel typing. The "hidden" moves Freeze Shock and Ice Burn are Ice Type moves.

The BW pokes are so small compaired to the others. So Kyuzek and Resh are formes.

I just saw the extended trailer on the official site for the movie.

Seems like this won't be a good movie for Iris, being not so fond of the ice types. Other than that, wow, this looks amazing. I love the way both forms look in animation and I love Kyurem's animation. :D

The Kuyrem formes look fab.
hearts.gif

Why did they deside to feature Meloetta in a Pikachu short tho? Why not give her her own movie like all the other legendaries?
Something tells me they are rushing this Gen tbh.

There is an extended trailer on the official site. Looks like they are actually Kyurem's formes, Reshiram/Zekrom thingy is mentioned in the beginning of that extended trailer.

So if Kyurem has to absorb the power from Reshi/Zek does that mean they're going to be in the movie aswell? If it does, that means we'll have (sing it with me!): 4 musketeers, three Kyurem, two tao dragons and a chatot in an aspear tree! lol. I need to get out more.

Also, does it mean that Reshi/Zek can exist at the same time as KyuZek and KyuReshi? If they're absorbed I would think they can't exist at the same time, but it doesn't show them "disappearing" when it shows Kyu absorbing them. I'm not really understanding it at the moment, I wish they could just explain it already :/

@Blitzle They could always not have Reshiram and Zekrom appear themselves, but say, have their energy still around from the events of the last movie or something.

The games logo shows fire/electric-like ice (and yes, it's obviously ice, and certainly not "gem" as some people want to imagine it is)
So I believe it'll be fire/ice and electric/ice

I cannot believe I actually have hopes this movie will be worthwhile, unlike the past 5. I am freaking happy Kyurem is the on who talks and apparently Keldeo may not. I am sick and tired of the random cutesie things being able to talk while anything none cute can't (Zorua and Shaymin I'm looking at you, why YOU can talk, yet Zoroark and Giratina cannot is beyond me).

Black Kyurem looks amazing animated. Maybe he'll get some more love when this movies comes worldwide. Everyones digging White more.

And if no human villain. OMFG. Yes YES. YES!! The past five villains where fail. If we get something closer to the conflicts of movie 8, then PERFECT.

Well, this movie is looking pretty awesome. Kyruem formes, Sacred Swordmen, the bane of Iris' existence. I'm looking forward to it.

Well dang, Kyurem sure can waddle!

I'm looking forward to this movie more and more! :D

Argh, I still have yet to watch the previous film, but this one (plus Meloetta short) looks amazing! I like the fact that we're not getting the usual generic human villain this time around. They've really been getting stale for a good while now.

I also have to agree that Black Kyurem looks loads better animated.

This trailer.

This trailer.

Excuse me as I go pick up my face which melted off with happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom