• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Supernatural Mafia - Hunters & Independent victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenax

Keep moving forward
Reaction score
Supernatural Mafia

Everywhere, everything was silent. The old and decrepit walls of the house, full of holes, created strange shadows every time the ray of a flashlight passed on it, creating the most eerie atmosphere in the hallway. At the other end, a room could be seen, which seemed full of people from Dean's perspective. Who, or what, he couldn't tell, because no matter how he would move his light, the darkness was still impenetrable. He looked behind to make sure Sam was still following, tightened his grip on his colt, and advanced in the room carefully. Upon entering, Dean turned around to face Sam, only to see his eyes open up in surprise, and in a sudden white flash, the two brothers disappeared, leaving the room as empty as it had been for years.

Another white flash, and they appeared again in an enormous pitch dark room, whose walls they had time to see before the light disappeared. Like fireworks, many other flashes happened before their eyes, before they heard many voices similar to those of their friends, partners and fellow hunters with who they chased supernatural creatures in the past. Of course, not only friends appeared in all these flashes...

---

Hello, and welcome! This game is based on the popular TV show Supernatural, which features two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester, as they travel through the United States in their '67 Chevy Impala, hunting various supernatural creatures such as demons, ghosts, zombies and vampires, among others, while they search for their missing father. This is mainly based on the first seasons, but I took a few elements from the later seasons as well, so don't be surprised at how screwed up the canon of the series may be.

Important notes:
-This game features three sides, who all have distinct win conditions: the Hunters (town), the Demonic Forces (mafia) and Azazel's Special Children (third faction), the latter of which will be an internal struggle in early game, meaning their first goal has no link with the Hunters or the Demonic Forces; they will fight to the death until only one will be left alive. There are also a few Independents.
-You don't need any knowledge of the series to play, although if you want to dig up some information, then feel free to use the wiki.

Rules:

1. I will modkill for two things:
–Revealing your role:
Telling others the name of your character is fine, and so is saying what your role does. However, I will modkill you if you share your role PM, be it by copy/pasting it, using a screenshot, or other means. Members of the Demonic Forces will be allowed to share it in their QuickTopic if they want.
–Poor sportsmanship and/or conduct:
Remember that even if it can get heated, it's only a game. As such, I won't accept any flaming, baiting or anything of the kind, and will modkill or preferable sub you if I feel like you're not doing any good by staying in the game.

–I understand that real life is more important than a game. Just tell me if you're going to be inactive for a bit, be it by saying it in the thread or by sending me a PM. If you spend four phases without showing any sign of life in the game, you will be subbed.

2. Please PM me each and every one of your PM conversations, and send me the link to any QuickTopic related to the game you would create. This applies to everyone, no exception. To include more than one person in a PM, click on "Go Advanced" and add my name in the "To:" field.

3. When sending me your actions by PM, please include the Night or the Day in the title (e.g. "Night X Action" or "Day X Action").

4. During the day, vote for the person you would want to see eliminated by saying Vote: [User], in bold. In the case you would want to remove your vote, say Unvote: [User]. No lynch is an option, but in the case of a tie between no lynch and someone, the user will be lynched.

5. Each phase will last approximately 24 hours. I'm planning on updating the game at around 8:00 PM, Eastern Time, although it might vary by a few hours depending on my schedule. I will do my best to notify you if I can't update it in time.

6. If you change your name, please say so in the thread to avoid confusion.

7. If you're dead, you're dead. Do not, under any case, reveal information, raise suspicion or give hints after your death. A death post is fine.

8. I reserve the right to modify or add some rules during the game.
---

Players:
1. Luminosity - Alastair - Lynched on Day 9
2. Buoy - Crowley - Lynched on Day 6
3. Soulmaster - Ellen Harvelle - Killed on Night 11
4. Hellion - Lilith - Lynched on Day 10
5. Tris79 - Gordon Walker - Lynched on Day 8
6. Hitomi - Andrew Gallagher - Killed on Night 4
7. Paperhorse - Rufus Turner - Killed on Night 3
8. Insanish Danish - Pamela Barnes - Killed on Night 9
9. Sourcandy - Ash - Killed on Night 10
10. Gotpika Paperhorse - Jo Harvelle - Killed on Night 8
11. DrumBeats - Bobby Singer - Killed on Night 1
12. Smasher 101 - Bela Talbot - Killed on Night 6
13. Mr. Fahrenheit - Dean Winchester - Killed on Night 12
14. Iteru - Lily - Killed on Night 5
15. Mijzelffan - Jake Talley - Killed on Night 1
16. Neonsands - Meg - Lynched on Day 7
17. The Puppetmaster - Azazel - Lynched on Day 13
18. Meron - Castiel - Won the game in Endgame
19. The Man with No Name - Sam Winchester - Won the game in Endgame
20. Feralize - John Winchester - Lynched on Day 12
21. Derier44 - Ava Wilson - Killed on Night 2
22. cRussian DrumBeats - Tessa - Won the game on Night 5

Substitutes:
1. Parmalee

Phase changes:
Day 1 - Lost in the Dark
Night 1 - Nightmare
Day 2 - A Slow and Murderous Night
Night 2 - Maybe it's Destiny
Day 3 - Two Out, Two To Go
Night 3 - What Is Dead Should Stay Dead
Day 4 - Omaha
Night 4 - Silence in Cold Oak
Day 5 - Forever Starts Now
Night 5 - Oh, Oh, Death
Day 6 - A New Beginning
Night 6 - Better Late Than Never
Day 7 - So Close, Yet So Far
Night 7 - Where's Our Father, Meg?
Day 8 - Blood is thicker than water
Night 8 - Goodbye, Gordon
Day 9 - Get back to hell
Night 9 - Bright and early, Monday morning
Day 10 - Might be your gain
Night 10 - Unleash the Evil
Day 11 - A little piece of Heaven
Night 11 - Send me an angel
Day 12 - Together in death
Night 12 - Oh, Father
Day 13 - Carry On
Endgame

Last edited:
Re: Supernatural Mafia - Sign-ups - 15/03/2012

Me!

EDIT: Where are my manners? Me, please :3

I shall join, dear Zenax!

Eh uncreative right now so just I'm in

I'll sign up

In.

I will sign up. :3

Willing to sub.

I'll play :3

A Zenax mafia? Sure wynaut. I'll sign up.

Well, might as well as try

Though I know nothing about the series

I'd like to give this a shot.

Mijzelffan

Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back