• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Disney Princesses Mafia: Evil Reigns - VILLAINS + INDEPENDENTS WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aestivate

mientes
Reaction score
in honor of international women's month, i present to you...

Disney Princesses Mafia

DisneyPrincesses.jpg

The Bells of Notredrame said:
Dark was the night when our tale was begun...

They say the mind of a woman is impossible to fathom. It is her bravery and her heart in the face of adversityhttp://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/editpost.php?p=3853758&do=editpost that makes her unstoppable.

This is the story of these brave, mindful women, in order to triumph against the evil that attempted to silence them all.

Woman Spirit Rising said:
I am woman
I know the power of my spirit, my spirit will guide me
I am guided
I trust in my journey, my journey leades me onward
I am woman

Rules and Guidelines
  • The GM The GM reserves the right to change any rule that she feels will make the experience of the game more enjoyable and seamless.
  • You must stay active. If you do not post at least once every four phase changes, you are in danger of being subbed out. If you have no interest in continuing, please inform me so that I may sub you out.
  • Each phase (day and night) will last approximately 24 hours. I have a very, very busy RL schedule so this is subject to change. Typically, however, you should expect a phase change every day at 10:00 pm EST.
  • This is a classic mafia with Disney Princesses as town and Disney Villains as mafia.
  • If you change your username, please let the host know!
  • Nameclaiming is disallowed in any shape or form. You may not even hint the name of your character
  • Role and faction claiming, however, IS allowed.
  • You may not share your role PM with others (forwarding, screenshots, in-thread) and faking role PM's counts towards this rule as well.
  • If you are dead, you are allowed a total of one "farewell" post. Dead-talking kills the spirit of the game and is really quite annoying. Do not speculate or inform upon death.
  • I want a forward of every single message. I want a link to every single QuickTopic. I will modkill anyone [with no exceptions] that I find hasn't forwarded me a PM/added me to the PM recipient list within the same phase. Please use things like IM and Skype sparingly. Again, I lead a remarkable busy life outside of bulba and do not have time to go through long instant message conversations.
  • Most importantly, this mafia game is in part a celebration of the female sex. Under no circumstances will any form of sexism be tolerated. This means making women jokes and the like. Acting against this rule will get you a GM-kill for your troubles.

now if you have read the rules in their entirety, you must include the title of your favorite disney song in your sign-up post or else your sign-up will not be accepted.

Players

1. @Parmalee Killed Night 5
2. @Insanish Danish Killed Day 5
3. @Paperhorse Killed Night 2 Revived Night 3
4. @Hitomi @Argus Claydol
5. @Soulmaster Killed Day 4
6. @Nytie
7. @Luminosity
8. @Zenax
9. @Mijzelffan Killed Day 6
10. @Hellion Killed Day 3
11. @PichuBoy Killed Night 3
12. @NfiNity
13. @Neonsands
14. @HilbertCressLover
15. @fundamental
16. @Sourcandy
17. @Smasher 101 || WON Day 2
18. @Kakuna Matata Killed Night 4
19. @Agaçant Killed Night 5
20. @Croag
21. @Iteru
22. @Kaustic
23. @Derier44

Substitutes
1. @Nytie
2. @Argus Claydol

Phase Updates

Last edited:
Re: Disney Princesses Mafia: sign-ups [3.15.2012]

First. also, in.

Oh and it's Kiss the Girl. Might this be enough?

In!! Oh and my fave song is Colors of the Wind :3

Freaking totally in.

And... BE PREPARED.

i was just totally way too excited to sign up for this mafia that i didn't read the rules first

bad hitomi

orz

Last edited:

you people should read the rules :3

Even though I'm a guy I probably have a big advantage over a lot of people with the princesses because I have 4 sisters. So in and I am preparing to win this.
Oh and "The Circle of Life is a good one. Might not be my favorite because there are so many but it is up there.

Signing up. :D

I like 'When She Loved Me' from Toy Story 2, though 'Part of Your World' and 'Reflection' are very nice too.

In, please :)

As for fave Disney song, gosh that's hard XD
I'll go with "Can You Feel the Love Tonight"

Hmm... I think I'll go with Hakuna Matata. It represents how I think so well. xD

In.

So much modkill threats X_x

Anyway, I'm in. I've got a dream! (that dream being I get the Rapunzel role)

Not so many, Mizzle.
Modkills for nameclaiming and not forwarding conversations are standard.
But the nature of the beast causes me to add the sexism rule which is my own little flavor on things :p

Can you feel the love tonight? WELL CAN YOU?

WHAT TIME IS IT?
SUMMERTIME
IT'S OUR VACATION!
WHAT TIME IS IT?
PARTY TIME
THAT'S RIGHT, SAY IT LOUD!
WHAT TIME IS IT?
THE TIME OF OUR LIVES
ANTICIPATION!
WHAT TIME IS IT?
SUMMERTIME
SCHOOL'S OUT, SCREAM AND SHOUT!

In please :3

In. "So Long"

I'll join in! My favorite song is "Be Prepared".

in <3 Disney :3 one of my favorite songs is Prince Ali great song also fun to play as well :> A Friend Like Me is also a great song

Last edited:

I claim Mulan u.u
I'll make a man out of you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom