• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2 - GAME OVER: Town+Independent win [4.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parma

:D
Reaction score
HwzqK.jpg

"In the land of Ponyville, the ponies are represented by two separate, yet equally important groups: the mane six cast members that go around showing the magic of friendship, and the other ponies that are in the background for two scenes. These are their stories."

Oh wait. WRONG SERIES.

My Little Ponies, My Little Ponies, Ahh ahh ahh ahhh....
[My Little Ponies]
I used to wonder what being the mane cast could be
(My Little Ponies)
Until I saw them on the TV
Big screenlights
Tons of fun
a dazzling heart
a charmed life!
sharing stories
you take a seat
and we mane six make it all complete
My Little Ponies
we know we are our very best friends

7udiv.png

It has been two years since the events transpiring the first mafia. Through perseverance and cunning, Ponyville was saved from the reign of Princess Trollestia. The mane 6 eventually helped to rebuild Ponyville and turn it back to normal.

On the outside, the mane 6 were the belles of the ball. The knowledge, the friendship and power that they possessed helped to continue their adventures in Ponyville. However, dark clouds were rising from within.

background_protest_by_v_invidia-d4m0kjd.jpg

Welcome to My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, hosted by Mintaka and Parmalee.

Note: You don't have to know this series to play this game. And just because you know a pony doesn't mean you know their actions within this game. :3

BASIC TUTORIAL yoinked from Mintaka's OP

There are two sides for the players. One is the "Town", and the other is the "Mafia". The majority of the players are the town (sometimes referred as "innocent").

Most of the town players do not know each other. Their goal is to get rid of all the mafia players.

The mafia players know each other from the start of the game. Their goal is to equal the town players in number.

As soon as one side achieves its goal, whether it's Day or Night, the game ends.

At every "Day", all players are allowed to vote a person to be lynched ("No lynch [action]" is an option). At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is removed from play.

Mafia attempts a kill during the Night phases.

Some players have special abilities that can be activated at Day or Night. There may be other conditions for activations so keep those conditions in mind. They will be stated in your role PM.

Communication is the key. Some roles work better if coordinated with other actions.

Some roles have a hidden ability, not even stated in your role PM, which will be activated under certain circumstances.

RULES

#1. As the hosts, we claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. Warnings and/or Modkills for:

- REVEALING YOUR ROLE PM. Enough said. Not even among "mafia" players. No photos, no to anything. If this happens, immediate removal from the game.

- FAKING A ROLE PM. Do not try it.

- CLAIMING/HINTING BASED ON YOUR ROLE'S NAME. You cannot claim or hint based on your role's name. Mentioning your role's name is not allowed. An exception is the mafia team - they are allowed to share their roles' names.

- INACTIVITY. Unless you tell me before absence (up to five days at most), we will replace you or if not possible, remove your role from the game. If you think you can't remain active, you might not want to sign up.

After three phases without any posts, or contacting anyone, we shall take action for the inactivity. Keep in mind that if you're leaving under our permission, you are still in the game but can be lynched or killed.

- POSTING AFTER DEATH, INFORMATIVE STYLE. If you're dead, don't be informative. It ruins the game. If we find any proof that a living player is involved in the mischief, then we will take action.

#3. Rules regarding PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS

Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.

#4. We would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. Add Mintaka and Parmalee's names to the list of recipients when sending a PM.

Be sure to add both @Mintaka and @Parmalee in the To: field so that we both get the PMs.

If you make a QuickTopic, please give us the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell us what name you're using in the QT. If you're using IM, at least tell us what kind of conversation you had with another player if you cannot give us a log.

We will not intrude in your plans unless it's needed; this process is to make sure that we are aware of what's going on and what's being faked.

#5. If you have any questions, feel free to PM us.

#6. If you change your username, please announce it in the thread! It's confusing for the players and us if you don't do this.

#7. For voting, say "Vote: name". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: name" and then post a new name if you want to.

You can vote "No lynch [action]", but in a tie between lynching a player and "no lynch [action]", lynching will win. There will be only ONE lynch per day.

#8. About night actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before the phase update.
Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that we read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#9. UPDATES: Each phase will last for 24 hours.

All updates will occur between 10PM to 11PM in EDT/GMT-4. Check your timezones accordingly.

We will let you know if anything changes regarding the update time.

Just a note; if there is no update after two hours passed since 11 PM (GMT -5), it will mean we could not come in to update, and in those cases, the phase will be extended. We will try to let you know prior to this happening as much as possible.

PLAYERS

1. @Insanish Danish - Empire - KILLED NIGHT 6
2. @Kaustic - @Feralize
3. @Gotpika - Resistance - LYNCHED DAY 2
4. @Neosquid - Resistance - KILLED NIGHT 7
5. @Soulmaster - Independent - WON NIGHT 1
6. @Croag -Resistance - LYNCHED DAY 2
7. @Buoysel.
8. @Luminosity
9. @DrumBeats - Resistance - KILLED NIGHT 3
10. @Mr. Fahrenheit - Resistance - KILLED NIGHT 6
11. @Zenax - - Resistance - LYNCHED DAY 6
12. @Mijzelffan - Independent - KILLED NIGHT 1
13. @No Lynch - Resistance - LYNCHED DAY 1
14. @Tris79 - Resistance - KILLED NIGHT 2
15. @Neonsands - Empire - KILLED NIGHT 7
16. @Paperhorse - Resistance - KILLED NIGHT 3
17. @PichuBoy - Empire - LYNCHED DAY 7
18. @Smasher 101 - Resistance - KILLED NIGHT 2
19. @Sourcandy
20. @cRussian - Resistance - KILLED NIGHT 5
21. @Baron Dante - Empire - LYNCHED DAY 9
22. @Hitomi - @Nytie
23. @Feralize - Resistance - KILLED NIGHT 1
24. @Wasteland - @Mijzelffan Resistance - KILLED NIGHT 8
25. @Derier44 - Empire - LYNCHED DAY 3

SUBSTITUTES

Last edited:
Re: My Little Pony: Friehdship is Mafia 2 - SIGNUPS [3-16-12]

In, please. :)

This will motivate me to resume watching the show. I watched the first few episodes and liked it, but my phone couldn't handle the friendship.

Re: My Little Pony: Friehdship is Mafia 2 - SIGNUPS [3-16-12]

I volunteer as tribute :)

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2 - SIGNUPS [3-16-12]

[video=youtube;6NulXbsJ9lY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6NulXbsJ9lY[/video]
I can see this one filling up super fast.

YES! In. The original one was the first mafia I played, back last year in early August. Good times. :)

I AM MERIDA, AND I WILL BE SHOOTING FOR MY OWN HAND.

I mean... er... signing up!

I'd like to play, please :)

I'm in, hopefully I get just as broken of a role this time as last time.

Ponies, ewww

Err, I mean in

In.

Mijzelffan

Flim and Flam better be in this game, y'hear? :3

[video=youtube;Ssl1RxwMWNA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssl1RxwMWNA[/video]

OMG! A MLP:FIM MAFIA GAME FROM THE GOOD IDEA FOR MLP:FIM MAFIAS?!?!?!

ININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININ

dibs on Applebloom

IIIIINNNNNN!

Totally in.

I'll play.

Does this mean we're free to discuss this game?

Also, in in in. <3

Need to kill more ponies :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom