• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TOTAL DRAMA-AS POKéMON!Game NOW OVER:A Winner Is SOULMASTER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit Keith

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Here 's the game!

This Strategy Game goes as follows:
You get to pick which of the Original 22 campers Of Total Drama you want to be. BUT I have come up with what Pokémon they have become, and the idea is to outlast all the other campers!

Format:
2 Teams-The Screaming Bidoofs and the Killer Basculin!

I will provide a challenge every day, and the first team to do/finish/complete it will win. The others will have to vote off one team member!

When we are down to 10 Pokécampers, I will bring back the 2 players who write to me Via PM the best reason they deserve to come back. Then, the player who finishes first or does best will gain immunity, and the others will have to vote off one of the remaining players.

When there are two players left, The losers will vote for the winner!

Rules:
All convos out-o-thread must be PM'd to me, and I must be given a link to all Quicktopics.
NO ALLIANCES(I'm joking)
No Flaming/Baiting.
No changing votes(This means You, Harold!)
No linking to illegal streaming, downloading, purchasing, or foul sites/images/sounds, since linking might be required for a challenge(Hint!)
All site rules.
Have fun!

Roles:
1.Beth(@Pokelova)
2.Bridgette(@Sourcandy)
3.Cody(@Neosquid)
4.Courtney(@Zenax)
5.DJ(@Gotpika)
6.Duncan(@Charraze)
7.Eva(@Sharpshooter★)
8.Ezekiel(@CyberVoltage)
9.Geoff(@Soulmaster)
10.Gwen(@Nytie)
11.Harold(@Alphaphlare)
12.Heather(@Destiny Queen)
13.Izzy(@Mijzelffan)
14.Justin(@Kaustic)
15.Katie(@Kagamine Len)
16.Leshawna(@GengarEatBanana)
17.Lindsay(@HilbertCressLover)
18.Noah(@TFSpock)
19.Owen(@Chaos Dusknoir)
20.Sadie(@HilbertCressLover)
21.Trent(@DrumBeats)
22Tyler @DrumBeats)

Last edited:
Re: TOTAL DRAMA-AS POKéMON!

If roleplaying's abolished, I'm game.

Izzy as a Linoone please.

Im in if we can change the no alliances and needing I act in character. Alliances are kind of necessary in a game like this and acting based on the characters stops people unfamiliar with the series from playing.

Sneasel as Trent.

I watched a little of this show. And this sounds fun.

@Mijzelffan Damnitt, I wanted to be Izzy!

Cody as Lickitung.

if not roleplaying is required...
Bridgette

Duncan as Houndoom. Suits him :p

I have waited so long for something like this. :D

Noah as Scrafty.

This looks interesting. Gwen as, uhh... Banette or something. Something ghosty.

Justin, as whatever it is you pick. :)

Last edited:

Sure I will be Geoff.

IDK what the show is all about but I searched this and I'll take Katie,the one labeled as "The Sweet Girl" ((that's what Wikipedia said >.>))

Dunno what's this all about, but it looks fun. I'll be Heather - and do I get to choose which pokemon I'll take form?? I'll be... Cranidos!! XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom