• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games South Park : Towns versus Celebs | Day ) : Signups taking place! (25 spots left)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpshooter★

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Year after year, day after day, the town of South Park mocked the celebrities, displaying their ugly dark side everybody wanted to see ...
One day, they couldn't take it any longer, and then made a group and a pact. They would kill every person alive in that town.
Some moved away, and some succumbed, but a Resistance was made, and they planned a comeback.
But even then, spies mingled in ...

Some may be vanillas and some may be power roles
Rulios
These rules are subjected to changing

1. Name/Role claiming
Both are allowed, but as always, revealing or sharing your role PM in any form (Screenshot, Forwarding,etc.) is not allowed and will be punishable with a modkill

2. Please tell me if you gonna be inactive
While life is more important than a game, I'd rather not have people simply disappearing. So please tell me if you're gonna be inactive or feel like you should be subbed out. In the former, you'll still be in the game but nothing stops you from being lynched / nightkilled.

3. Actions~
Send me a PM with South Park Mafia: or SPM: or something like that in the header

4. Any out of thread convos should be linked to me

5. No flame(bait)ing

Players:
1)@DrumBeats
2)@Zenax
3)@Argus Claydol
4)@TFSpock
5)@Soulmaster
6)@Gotpika
7)@Gastly's Mama
8)@Feralize
9)@Chaos Dusknoir
10)@Tris79
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)

Subs:
1)
2)
3)

Last edited by a moderator:
As the OP is banned I'm going to close this for the meantime. We'll open it back up at their demand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom