• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Catching Fire Mafia-[4/22/12]-GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feralize

Reaction score
It has been one year since the events of The 74th Hunger Games.
Since this year is the monumental 75th Hunger Games, previous victors of the Games will be chosen to compete.

Welcome to the Quarter Quell Games, also known as

Catching Fire Mafia!
Hosted by @Feralize and @Shiny Celebi !​

The events of this mafia are based on the book Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, aka the sequel to The Hunger Games.

Knowledge of the series isn't necessary, but be forewarned, some spoilers may be revealed.

Players:
1. @Luminosity
2. @Zenax KILLED NIGHT 1
3. @Beck
4. @Hitomi
5. @Insanish Danish
6. @Tris79
7. @Flame_
8. @Grass Mixer
9. @DrumBeats
10. @Paperhorse
11. @Sourcandy
12. @Aestivate
13. @The Puppetmaster KILLED NIGHT 2
14. @jda95
15. @Gumdramon
16. @PkmnGreen

Substitutes:
1. @Soulmaster
2. @Smasher 101
3 @Neosquid

RULES:
1. We will modkill for two things:
–Revealing your role:
You may state what your role does, nothing more. Revelation of characters' names, role names, and hints will result in an automatic modkill. Information gotten about a particular role/player via use of a role may be shared, however.
–Poor sportsmanship and/or conduct:
Remember that even if it can get heated, it's only a game. As such, we won't accept any flaming, baiting or anything of the kind, and will modkill or preferably sub you if I feel like you're not doing any good by staying in the game.

–We understand that real life is more important than a game. Just tell us if you're going to be inactive for a bit, be it by saying it in the thread or by sending me a PM. If you spend three phases without showing any sign of life in the game, you will be subbed without warning.

2. Please PM us each and every one of your PM conversations, and send us the link to any QuickTopic related to the game you would create. This applies to everyone, no exceptions. To include more than one person in a PM, click on "Go Advanced" and add our names (Feralize and Shiny Celebi) in the "To:" field.

3. When sending us your actions by PM, please include the Night or the Day in the title (e.g. "Night X Action" or "Day X Action").

4. During the day, vote for the person you would want to see eliminated by saying Vote: [User], in bold. In the case you would want to remove your vote, say Unvote: [User]. No lynch is an option, but in the case of a tie between no lynch and someone, the user will be lynched.

5. Each phase will last approximately 24 hours. We're planning on updating the game at around 9:00 PM, Eastern Time, although it might vary by a few hours depending on our schedules. We'll will do our best to notify you if we can't update it in time.

6. If you change your name, please say so in the thread to avoid confusion.

7. If you're dead, you're dead. Do not, under any case, reveal information, raise suspicion or give hints after your death. A single death post is fine.

8. We reserve the right to modify or add some rules during the game.

Let the Games begin, and may the odds be ever in your favor~!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Catching Fire Mafia: Sign Ups! [4/6/12]

I'll play :3 (totally ignores my self-imposed restriction on the number of mafia games I can play at a time XD)

Oh yes, in. :3

Sign me up!

I just finished this book. :3

In!!!!!

I volunteer. In.

Count me in.

Definitely in!

I Volunteer as well.

Re: Catching Fire Mafia: Sign Ups! [4/6/12] 5 SPOTS LEFT

i volunteer as tribute
on behalf of katniss

Re: Catching Fire Mafia: Sign Ups! [4/6/12] 4 SPOTS LEFT

By the way, I will love you forever if you give me Finnick.

It's completely random. Though Paperhorse got lucky last time and got Katniss.

sub

I volunteer as tribute.

It's completely random. Though Paperhorse got lucky last time and got Katniss.

BEST ROLE EVER. Even if I lost. Still, it was a lot of fun to be Katniss. MAYBE I'LL GET LUCKY AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom