• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

130th, 131st Best Wishes episodes unveiled: Butterfree, Dunsparce to make appearances

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
130th, 131st Best Wishes episodes unveiled: Butterfree, Dunsparce to make appearances

The titles and airdates of the 130th and 131st episodes of the Pocket Monsters Best Wishes series have been unveiled. 「サトシとバタフリー!また会う日まで!!」 Ash and Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!! is scheduled to air June 13. 「サトシとアイリスが絶交!?別れの1本道!!」 Ash and Iris's Severed Relationship!? The Path of Separation!! is scheduled to air June 20.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 130th, 131st Best Wishes episodes unveiled: Butterfree, Dunsparce to make appeara

Just like I know , Buterfree just return to show his face and disappear !
As for the second episode , As long as Writer doesn't decide to give Iris a victory over Ash as a parting gift just because she's leaving , I'm fine !
Iris being a Cast member probably the biggest misfortune that ever happen to her .
That what happen when writer introduce a female cast with a Goal but doesn't know What she need to achieve in order to fulfill her goal !
This was the same reason why Misty didn't had a proper development !
Iris was better off as a Mysterious referring Character who later reveal to be the 8th gym leader .

Re: 130th, 131st Best Wishes episodes unveiled: Butterfree, Dunsparce to make appeara

Haha Ash really wanted that Dunsparce eh?

Makes me think the little guy is going to get an evolution with all the fuss that's been over him lately.

This was to be expected, Iris really is gonna leave in this episode OR it's just a developmental episode in which Iris and Ash fight temporarily and become on good terms at the end. I feel like it's too early for Iris to leave at this episode, I was hoping she would leave at least near the end of this season, but then again I wouldn't mind if she left this early though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom