• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Looney Tunes Mafia - Game over! Mafia win [5.3.12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parma

:D
Reaction score
Welcome to the Looney Tunes mafia.

The premise is simple. 12 characters from this series are positioned to play an "innocent" game of Mafia. You don't have to know this series to play this game, either.

BASIC TUTORIAL yoinked from Mintaka's OP

There are two sides for the players. One is the "Town", and the other is the "Mafia". The majority of the players are the town (sometimes referred as "innocent").

Most of the town players do not know each other. Their goal is to get rid of all the mafia players.

The mafia players know each other from the start of the game. Their goal is to equal the town players in number.

As soon as one side achieves its goal, whether it's Day or Night, the game ends.

At every "Day", all players are allowed to vote a person to be lynched ("No lynch [action]" is an option). At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is removed from play.

Mafia attempts a kill during the Night phases.

Some players have special abilities that can be activated at Day or Night. There may be other conditions for activations so keep those conditions in mind. They will be stated in your role PM.

Communication is the key. Some roles work better if coordinated with other actions.

Some roles have a hidden ability, not even stated in your role PM, which will be activated under certain circumstances.

Rules

1. You may not share role PMs with anyone.

2. Send all copies of game related discussions to me. This applies to all outside methods of contact [IMs, Skype, Quicktopics, PMs].

3. Once you're dead, you're allowed one goodbye post. Mafia may continue to talk in the QuickTopic for strategic purposes only.

4. Votes must be formatted like this:

Vote: user
Unvote: user

A tie will result in no kill that day.

5. If you're too inactive, you will be subbed out. I'll take at least one response in this thread every 3 days.

6. Updates will occur at 10PM EDT. If anything interferes with this time, I will let you know.

7. Action claiming is allowed. Nameclaiming is not allowed.

8. If you plan on changing your username, please let me know via either thread or VM.

Participants

1. @Soulmaster - Town, killed night 2
2. @DrumBeats - Town, killed in endgame
3. @NfiNity - Town, killed night 5
4. @Secretive TrainerTown, modkilled night 3
5. @HilbertCressLover
6. @Insanish Danish - Town, killed in endgame
7. @S.H.O.D.A.N. - Town, lynched day 1
8. @Neonsands - Town, killed night 3
9. @Flame_ - Town, lynched day 3
10. @jda95
11. @Beck - Town, lynched day 4
12. @Gumdramon

Subs

Last edited:
Re: Looney Tunes Mafia - Signups [4.24.12]

FIRST!
I want Wile E. Coyote Yes that is how you spell his name

In, I call the roadrunner!

I've done one of these before, but is is okay if I join?

I'll join in!

I want in. Hope I get Marvin The Martian or Duck Dodgers.

Quick Question @Parmalee;This game doesn't have any of the politically incorrect Looney Tunes in it?(I.E. Racial Stereotypes unwelcome past the 70s?) If I get such a role, or if one that offends me is revealed, I want subbed out.(I love Looney tunes, but not the ones that aren't politically correct.)

Any Toonatics in this line-up?

I love Looney Tunes

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting mafias.

Elmer_Fudd.png

I'll join!

Lei's do this...PERSONA!...I mean, Role Get!

All roles are out. Night 0 starts. You may confirm when ready.

Phase ends 10PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom