• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Mafia [5/27/12] ENDGAME: TOWN + ST WIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feralize

Reaction score
"During my travels, a very important mask was stolen from me by an imp in the woods. ... All I ask is that you also get back my precious mask that the imp stole from me. ... Why, to someone like you, it should by no means be a difficult task. Except... The one thing is... I'm a very busy fellow... And I must leave this place in three days. How grateful I would be if you could bring it back to me before my time here is up..."

Characters_%28Majora%27s_Mask%29.png
Welcome to
250px-The_Legend_of_Zelda_-_Majora%27s_Mask_%28logo%29.png
Mafia! Hosted by @PkmnSoulSilver; and @PkmnHeartGold; (Better known as Grass Mixer and Feralize)!!

This mafia game will be directly based on the events of The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask.

Rules (paraphrased from Hitomi’s):

1. This is just a game. Rudeness, flaming/baiting, and name-calling will get you modkilled.

2. NO SHARING ROLE PM’S. No screenshots, copy/pasting, quoting, or anything else. If you want to roleclaim, do so in your own words.

3. No nameclaims. Claims as to power/ability are fine. Nameclaims will get you modkilled. Please don’t roleplay as characters, either.
Okay: “I’m the cop.” Not okay: “I’m Link.” (note that Link is not actually the cop.)

4. Please stay active. If you can’t, please don’t sign up! It’s more fun if everyone participates. 3 phases without activity, and you will be mentioned. If you continue to be inactive, you will be subbed out.

5. No informative posts after death. You are allowed ONE posthumous post. Please do not share game-related information with it.

6. Please send us all PM’s, QuickTopics, and any other outside communications. If sending a game-related PM, add PkmnSoulSilver and PkmnHeartGold to the recipients.

7. Please put your votes in bold. In the case of a tie between two players, no lynch will occur. In the case of a tie between no lynching and lynching, lynching will win.

8. If you have any questions about your role or game mechanics at any time, Please contact either @PkmnSoulSilver; or @PkmnHeartGold;. We’ll gladly help.

9. We reserve the right to modify or add rules as we see fit.

Updates will be at 9pm Eastern Time. We will be alternating when updating: PkmnHeartGold will update Day Phases, and PkmnSoulSilver will take Night Phases. If there is no update or the update will be delayed, we’ll do our best to inform you prior.

Players:

1. @NfiNity; WINS
2. @PkmnSilver; KILLED DAY 4
3. @PkmnCrystal; WINS
4. @HilbertCressLover; LYNCHED DAY 1
5. @PkmnFireRed; WINS
6. @Baron Dante; KILLED NIGHT 3
7. @Smasher 101; WINS
8. @Neonsands; Killed Day 5
9. @Secretive Trainer WON NIGHT 1;

10. @Flonne; KILLED NIGHT 1
11. @FinalArcadia; KILLED NIGHT 1
12. @Mijzelffan; KILLED NIGHT 4
13. @Soulmaster; WINS
14. @jda95; LYNCHED DAY 2
15. @PkmnSapphire; LYNCHED DAY 4
16. @Nytie; WINS
17. @johnr754-Bacon; MODKILLED NIGHT 1
18. @PkmnRed; LYNCHED DAY 3

Subs:

1. @Paperhorse;
2. @Zenax;

Last edited:
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Mafia [5/17/12] Signups!

I WANT IN! Hopefully I won't have to be subbed. *sob*

I'll sub, if needed.

In! Third best Zelda game. ^_^

I love The Legend of Zelda series!!! IN!

Definitely in!

Zelda themed Mafia. How would Dante not be in? That's blatantly impossible. Thus, in. (Inb4 the moon hits in 3 days and we all die, meaning the Moon wins)

I'll play

I like how this game is hosted by HGSS.

Anyway, I'll sub.

I'm in!

In! :3

EDIT:

PkmnHeartGold said:
Okay: “I’m the cop.” Not okay: “I’m Link.” (note that Link is not actually the cop.)

:lol:

Is this because of the Kellyn = Cop thing in the SoA mafia?

Last edited:

I like how this game is hosted by HGSS.

I was hoping someone would pick up on that!

PkmnHeartGold said:

:lol:

Is this because of the Kellyn = Cop thing in SoA mafia?

Yes it is :3

I'll join, but it's my first time in a mafia, so I might screw up badly. XD

I'll join, but it's my first time in a mafia, so I might screw up badly. XD

Trust me, I'm sure you'll do fine. Once you get the hang of it (it might be a two or three phases, but I'm sure you will), you should be fine. ^^ And either way, we learn from mistakes. Even if you do make a mistake or two, it's basically a learning experience, to be perfectly honest.
And, like the OP said if you need any help with your role, you can contact me or PkmnHeartGold.

FinalArcadia;
Basically what SS said.
My first mafia was the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon one, and after the first few phases, I was doing pretty well.

Once you get the hang of it, you should do fine. :3

Also, reading past mafias really help. You can learn strategies of other players, what they're like when they're on town or mafia, strategies to get you out of lynches/people's suspicions; general tips, etc.

I agree that reading past games helps a lot to understand how things work around here and get a good grasp of how to play. From there all you will need is some experience. :)

@PkmnSoulSilver
@Flonne
@Zenax

Thanks for the encouragement! ^_^ I've read up on the Mafia Guide and all that, so I think I have a least a passable level of knowledge. I hope, LOL.

Thanks for the tips, everyone!

Mijzelffan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom