• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New footage from Best Wishes! season 2 reveals further details: Dawn, Cynthia, Caitli

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New footage from Best Wishes! season 2 reveals further details: Dawn, Cynthia, Caitlin featured

The new footage has revealed some new information regarding the upcoming Best Wishes! season. Cynthia is to have a battle with Caitlin in the World Tournament Junior Cup

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: New footage from Best Wishes! season 2 reveals further details: Dawn, Cynthia, Ca

Dawn's return seems dull with her old clothes and no new pokemon. Its like the writers didn't bother to change anything about her to hype her return.

Re: New footage from Best Wishes! season 2 reveals further details: Dawn, Cynthia, Ca

Dawn's return seems dull with her old clothes and no new pokemon. Its like the writers didn't bother to change anything about her to hype her return.

She got a clothing change during DP. The writers knew that her outfit from Platinum was useless, since she used it during Galatic Battles. That's the reason, I believe. And besides, May had the Emerald outfit she used in Battle Dimensions, and Misty got a new outfit (The GSC one not being used was for reasons). Either that, or the art directors were too lazy.

I still believe there may be future plans for Dawn, which is why she's still wearing her old outfit. I'm curious on how Caitlin went from being a brunette to a blonde.

Looking forward to the return of Dawn really, but moreso just because we get to see Piplup again which should make for some funny scenes, specially seemingly with Ash's Oshawott. Would have been nice to see her have a slight redesign though even if it was just a new scarf and hat.

I'm am actually happy to see Dawn and Cynthia return. And really excited for Caitlin, despite her apparently derping it at the tournament.... I always found her hilarious for whatever reason, the anime isn't helping.

I still believe there may be future plans for Dawn, which is why she's still wearing her old outfit. I'm curious on how Caitlin went from being a brunette to a blonde.

I always thought she was a sandy blonde. But eh, maybe she got tips from Elesa.

Looking forward to the return of Dawn really, but moreso just because we get to see Piplup again which should make for some funny scenes, specially seemingly with Ash's Oshawott. Would have been nice to see her have a slight redesign though even if it was just a new scarf and hat.

Piplup and Oshawott scenes may be the only interesting aspect.

Still not sure what Dawn is actually going to "do" in her return. What is there to look forward to?

Why come back? To hang out with Ash and the gang? Characters can come back just for the sake of going on adventures with old friends again and getting to know new friends ya know. Those who enjoy Dawn and her Pokemon can look forward simply to seeing her and her Pokemon interact with the gang, have good times, share stories about her travels, get through challenges together, etc. Ah, the simple joys of the Pokemon world...

I do enjoy that Dawn is coming back. With Iris and Cilan, my expectations for this part of the anime have been extremely lowered: I've disliked it a lot. Bringing Dawn back for a bit will at least revitalize it for me

I do enjoy that Dawn is coming back. With Iris and Cilan, my expectations for this part of the anime have been extremely lowered: I've disliked it a lot. Bringing Dawn back for a bit will at least revitalize it for me

Dawn is only going to be short lived, and the BW trio is still more enjoyable overall than the DP trio was.

I do hope Dawn has some chemistry with those two.

The World Tournament in the Anime looks really cool! It's nice to see Cynthia and her Chomp battling out again but this time against worthy opponents.
If she wins then there's a good chance we'll see a Alder vs Cynthia which be amazing! :]
That Dnite and Hydriegon scene looks frantic but interesting, can't wait to see that!
On that note, hints are dropped that Iris and Dnite have a connection? What could this mean :p
BW2 looks to be a good turn for the BW series! :]

I'm sort of glad that Dawn is coming back for a short while (as I'm curious about the interactions between her and Ash & co.), but as Gliscor'd said, with no new clothes OR Pokemon, what "new" thing could she bring to the table? I'm curious if she and Iris/Cilan will have some good chemistry together, and if so, what kind.

Cynthia and Caitlin's battle looks amazing!

Piplup's face when Meloetta strokes him at the end looks uncannily like
gusta.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom