• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gym Leader Homika to make her anime debut next month: The two-parter episode schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Gym Leader Homika to make her anime debut next month: The two-parter episode scheduled for June 14

The 83rd and 84th episodes of Pocket Monsters Best Wishes!, 「激闘タチワキジム!VSホミカ!! (前編)」 Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! (Part 1) and 「激闘タチワキジム!VSホミカ!! (後編)」 Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! (Part 2), are scheduled to premiere on June 14 as a one-hour special.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Gym Leader Homika to make her anime debut next month: The two-parter episode sche

Sounds like she's the gym leader of a new city. This gives me some hope of finding new places to explore in BW2.

Re: Gym Leader Homika to make her anime debut next month: The two-parter episode sche

Sounds like she's the gym leader of a new city. This gives me some hope of finding new places to explore in BW2.

Yeah, most probably it will be called Tachiwaki City/Town... No confirmation though.

We've already seen two new cities in south-western Unova. This doesn't mean that there are any others, because it is probable that Homika is the second gym leader in B2W2. We know that the episode before this two-parter will take place in a port city, so it is only reasonable to assume that Tachiwaki is the new port city in south-western Unova.

Oh wow.

So Ash WILL battle Homika for his eight gym badge? I'm looking forward to the battle since Homika should have some interesting Pokémon - I wouldn't want Ash to win his eight badge against a Koffing, that's really laughable. But what I'm more interested in, is the fact that the whole Drayden stuff is left for Iris and her development and unavoidable closure before BW finishes. I'm assuming that they'll head towards Opelucid after finishing Eastern Unova business where Iris's story will take place.

After that - they'll most likely head for the Unova league.

So, Homika is confirmed as the eighth Unova Gym Leader Ash faces. Maybe he earns more than eight badges? I wonder which Pokémon she will use besides Koffing and have high hopes for Scolipede and other (evolved) Poison-types from previous generations.

Just because Ash battles Homika for his eighth Badge doesn't mean he wins.
Agreed. The writers left themselves a lot of latitude here.

...It's a two-parter... One-hour special... with a Poison-type Gym Leader... Who owns a Koffing... That could potentially evolve... Into Weezing...

I really hope my keyboard is waterproof, because I'm drooling just thinking about these episodes.

B-b-but... what ever happened to the Iris/Drayden battle I've always wanted too see? T-T

B-b-but... what ever happened to the Iris/Drayden battle I've always wanted too see? T-T

Nobody's saying that won't happen. Frankly, I don't give a Raticate's ass about Drayden at the moment. A one-hour special two-part episode featuring my new favorite Gym Leader using the pre-evolution of my favorite Pokémon? With the ever-present possibility that said Pokémon can possibly evolve in the middle of one of these episodes? Yes freakin' please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom