• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First D/P game footage?

IMO these early release pictures need to be a lot bigger.

Nice find on the early footage though. Route 219? Must carry on from the Hoenn numbers or something (or be unoriginal and start from 201).

Holy cow. Filb has it, too. It looks awesome, but I still can't make out a thing for our two legends. It appears the speculators were right, though. The Diamond legend is a quadruped.

*orgams*

I saw this on Filb too, and I must say.....

I AM SOOO HAPPY!

The music sounds like the original theme remixed, the graphics like sweet.....

WOOT! ^_^

I'm definately loving the remixed theme song. The movie wasn't that special, but it was nice to see some footage.

Loving that music. Adoring it even. In fact, I may wet myself playing it over the music. And do it again after getting the OST.

I wonder what role that building next to the Pokémon Center will have.

Nice finds. Now seems like a good point to stop checking on all this new info though..
I feel I might spoil myself too much before it's even launched, heh.

That's odd; according to the map, Route 219 doesn't lead to anywhere... unless it is the way to get to that building in the south, just west of the mountains.

This news is giving me goosebumps. Im so importing this game!

That music doesn't seem like it is the music that plays in the town, it sounds like the intro music put over the footage, as it probably is de~aru.

Either way, this looks so smooth and cool!

Though it's probably only there until they make the proper route and town music. But it'll like be the theme for the title screen.

Frak you Habunake! You beat me to it.

Yeah, the music just seems to continue playing entering and leaving the town. The music normally changes when you do that.

That was sooo cool!!!!!

Hopefully we get some more music explainations (because is it hinting possibilites to go to hoenn??)

Also, the box art looks great, legendaries also look better, but I'm still wondering if we get a special designed cart or not. The black boxes makes me think they will use normal black DS carts. (maybe they'll be back with the shine across.)

What do you mean music explanations, bell02?

Habunake said:
What do you mean music explanations, bell02?

lol, I have no clue what I meant. I listened to it a second time and thought I must have been smoking something because its a remix of the main theme and not a Sapphire/Ruby theme! lol:lol:

Weee! I love that music! :D Nice graphics, btw. I can't wait for this to come out!
The legends look like the way I imagined them, too.

You know, you can delete your second post.

The Item balls are looking better in this generation.[/random note]

Back
Top Bottom