• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Mafia Endgame Mafia, HCL, and Neonsands won (7/12/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulmaster

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
Not the best time here goes.

Welcome to Mafia Mafia. In light of the awards going on why don't we take time to go over all of the games in the past. I have gone through many of the old Mafia games and chosen some of the best roles (in my mind).

RULES Borrowed from J J M

#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. Warnings and/or Modkills for:

- REVEALING YOUR ROLE PM. Enough said. Not even among "mafia" players. No photos, no to anything. If this happens, immediate removal from the game.

- FAKING A ROLE PM. Do not try it. This also counts in the “Revealing Your Role PM” rule.

- INACTIVITY. Unless you tell me before absence (up to five days at most), we will replace you or if not possible, remove your role from the game. If you think you can't remain active, you might not want to sign up.

After three phases without any posts, or contacting anyone, we shall take action for the inactivity. Keep in mind that if you're leaving under our permission, you are still in the game but can be lynched or killed.

- POSTING AFTER DEATH, INFORMATIVE STYLE. If you're dead, don't be informative. It ruins the game. If we find any proof that a living player is involved in the mischief, then we will take action.

#3. Rules regarding PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS

Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.

#4. We would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. Add Soulmaster's name to the list of recipients when sending a PM.

If you make a QuickTopic, please give us the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell us what name you're using in the QT. If you're using IM, at least tell us what kind of conversation you had with another player if you cannot give us a log.

We will not intrude in your plans unless it's needed; this process is to make sure that we are aware of what's going on and what's being faked.

#5. If you have any questions, feel free to PM us.

#6. If you change your username, please announce it in the thread! It's confusing for the players and us if you don't do this.

#7. For voting, say "Vote: Name" in bold. To cancel that, just post "Unvote: Name" and then post a new name if you want to.

You can vote "No lynch [action]", but in a tie between lynching a player and "no lynch [action]", lynching will win. There will be only ONE lynch per day.

#8. About night actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before the phase update.
Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that we read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#9. UPDATES: Each phase will last for 24 hours.

All updates will occur at 9 pm to 10 pm CDT. Check your timezones accordingly.

We will let you know if anything changes regarding the update time.

Just a note; if there is no update after two hours passed since 10 pm CDT, it will mean I could not come in to update, and in those cases, the phase will be extended. I will try to let you know prior to this happening as much as possible.

1. @Joltik; Killed Night 5 Town
2. @In Soviet Russia; Killed Night 1 Town
3. @Flonne; Killed Night 10 Town
4. @PichuBoy; Lynched Day 8 Mafia
5. @Terra-chan; Muk-a-Matic Lynched Day 4 Town
6. @NfiNity; Lynched Day 5 Town
7. @PkmnSilver; Killed Night 4 Town
8. @Kaustic; @Parma; Lynched Day 10 Independent
9. @Buoy;
10. @Tris79;
11. @PkmnCrystal;
12. @HilbertCressLover; Won the game on Night 7. Independent
13. @PkmnFireRed;
14. @Neonsands;
15. @Insanish Danish; Killed Night 6 Town
16. @Sourcandy; Killed Night 7 Town
17. @Smasher 101; Killed Night 9 Town
18. @PkmnSoulSilver; @Secretive Trainer; Killed Night 3 Town
19. @Gotpika; @Russia.; Lynched Day 9 Town
20. @J J M; Lynched Day 6 Mafia
21. @Mijzelffan; Killed Night 2 Town Revived Night 4. Lynched Day 7 Mafia
22. @harryheart; Lynched Day 2 Town
23. @Tyrion Lannister; @TheMissingno.; @Canada*;
24. @No Lynch; Died Night 3 Indep
25. @FinalArcadia; Killed Night 8 Town

1. @Secretive Trainer;
2. @The Hooded Claw;
3. @PkmnYellow;

PHASE CHANGES

CREDITS

This list is made from who ever started the thread. If there are any co-host's in there that I should have put I'm sorry and I will add your name if you get to me about it.

Last edited:
Re: Mafia Mafia- Sign-ups 6/4/12

I'll sub.

This will be fun.

In!

I was gonna ask you about this xD

Definitely in.

In.

Oh I forgot to mention that is more people want to sign up I can find more roles

In, please. Sounds fun. :)

@Soulmaster; By roles, what exactly do you mean? Just curious.
What do you mean by that? I picked roles from other games asked said host of game if it was ok and I am using them is this one. And I'm NOT responsible if this game is broken in any way.

@Soulmaster; Well, I presume you mean specific roles. I wasn't sure if you just meant good roles as in just role abilities, or characters and all.

@Soulmaster; By roles, what exactly do you mean? Just curious.
What do you mean by that? I picked roles from other games asked said host of game if it was ok and I am using them is this one. And I'm NOT responsible if this game is broken in any way.

The idea of how broken this could wind up being is what intrigued me. XD

OKAY FINE IN

Okay. In. 4th mafia game, hope this doesn't kill me. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom