• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Global Link offline for three weeks: Service expected to resume before B2W2 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Global Link offline for three weeks: Service expected to resume before B2W2 release

The Pokémon Global Link will be unavailable until June 21. A new Dream World area will be made accessible on June 23.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Global Link offline for three weeks: Service expected to resume before BW2 releas

Well. without the Global link, we cannot do online battles or trade Pokemon online either, let alone the Dream World

So, for the next three weeks, we're going to have to improvise with non-Pokemon games such as Minecraft

Re: Global Link offline for three weeks: Service expected to resume before BW2 releas

Well. without the Global link, we cannot do online battles or trade Pokemon online either, let alone the Dream World

So, for the next three weeks, we're going to have to improvise with non-Pokemon games such as Minecraft

uhm, you can still trade and battle in unrated mode :T

Re: Global Link offline for three weeks: Service expected to resume before B2W2 relea

Are we really losing all of our berries and will our house stay the same, Ive been reading we lose the berries, which I dont like because I grew a lot of EV reducing berries. I managed to send about 40 of each kind back, but I really would like all of them.

Re: Global Link offline for three weeks: Service expected to resume before B2W2 relea

Are we really losing all of our berries and will our house stay the same, Ive been reading we lose the berries, which I dont like because I grew a lot of EV reducing berries. I managed to send about 40 of each kind back, but I really would like all of them.

It only takes away berries until you're left with one of each you have in your bag. Though im not sure about particulars as far as if:
*does it count you not taking all of your berries as not using them?
*are you ok to take all of your berries and put them on your share shelf then put them back in your bag?
**if you take your items out of your bag and put them on your shelf, then go to someone else's shelf and trade for an item you already own, the DW will let you take it as what's on your shelf isn't counted against what you own
*do you have to "run out" of that berry for the counter to be reset? (like planting all of your berries)

But i guess we'll find out soon enough.

It only takes away berries until you're left with one of each you have in your bag. Though im not sure about particulars as far as if:
*does it count you not taking all of your berries as not using them?
*are you ok to take all of your berries and put them on your share shelf then put them back in your bag?
**if you take your items out of your bag and put them on your shelf, then go to someone else's shelf and trade for an item you already own, the DW will let you take it as what's on your shelf isn't counted against what you own
*do you have to "run out" of that berry for the counter to be reset? (like planting all of your berries)

But i guess we'll find out soon enough.
Based on this, it only takes Berries if you haven't logged into the Global Link for 100 or more days and will only consume those in the Treasure Chest. So the counter would reset as soon as you log in.

Well I just hope they haven't started the counter yet :/

Growing those berries are a pain.

Well I just hope they haven't started the counter yet :/

Growing those berries are a pain.

It started May 1, so you have until August 9 to log in before it starts eating your Berries if you haven't done so already.

It's up and running again

It's up and going again. I just went to look myself. I'm really amazed with it.

I've heard Kyurem, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus can't be tucked in to the Dream World. Is that true?

I don't think that's true. I'm pretty sure I've seen Thundurus in DW before. I think I've put Kyurem in as well.

I've heard Kyurem, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus can't be tucked in to the Dream World. Is that true?

It won't let me tuck Kyurem; I don't currently have the kami trio on-hand to try out, but chances are that it applies to them too.

Why is Fennel being annoying and still tutoring me? I heard you yesterday Fennel.

Why is Fennel being annoying and still tutoring me? I heard you yesterday Fennel.

It's cookie-based, so if you changed computer or cleared you cookies she'll guide you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom