• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon sales sheet gives details of guidebook containing "Perfect National ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon sales sheet gives details of guidebook containing "Perfect National ...

The Perfect National Pokédex, containing all 649 Pokémon and their Hidden Abilities is revealed to be in the guide. It reveals the Pokémon Genosect.

Read more on Bulbanews

This is awesome, rather than just releasing regional pokedex like they did with black and white and the previous generations they're just going to release the national pokedex. And the fact that it's being published by Mediaworks, means that Prima will more than likely bring over in a localized version, since they've been practically translating their current guides from the Japanese one's. I own their current guide the National Pokedex for the Black and White version and the cover underneath the dust jacket is the one for the Japanese guide as well as comparing screenshots from other retailers that are selling the Japanese version, the English version is basically a direct translation of the Japanese one.

Sorry if this sound's confusing, I'm just excited for when this book comes out. The only problem we'll have over here is the waiting time between the release of scenario guide and this one.

Also sorry for not posting in a while, I've been busy with other matters.

I'm guessing it's going to be volume 2 of BW2's guidebook, which volume 1 will contain the regional pokedex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom