• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Lucario and the Mystery of Mew" Release Date (USA)

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
Source

It comes out September 19th, 2006. Same day as the first two Advanced Battle DVD's come out.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
More like 9 days. 9 is a pretty big couple. :p

I thought the movie was already dubbed.

It was, they just haven't released it.

I believe they are showing in at Comic Con as well.

Darn it, there's too much stuff comming out in September... let alone
throughout the Fall-Winter season that will suck my wallet dry.

I need to start making a list to keep track of all the potential stuff I want to get.
I guess I'm just going to be patient for this one.

Rayne said:
Darn it, there's too much stuff comming out in September... let alone
throughout the Fall-Winter season that will suck my wallet dry.

I need to start making a list to keep track of all the potential stuff I want to get.
I guess I'm just going to be patient for this one.

Im glad my sugar daddy buys me anything! I would love to see how ruin this movie is dubbed.

I don't expect the movie to be "ruined" by the dub, since the last two movies were some of the best dubs 4Kids has ever produced ever.

I wonder who will do Lucario's voice? I'm hoping for the voice of Zolo from One Piece myself, but not as deep.

Dogasu said:
I don't expect the movie to be "ruined" by the dub, since the last two movies were some of the best dubs 4Kids has ever produced ever.

Unfortunately, both those movies were mostly rubbish. This one, however, is fantastic. I only hope that we don't see any silly cuts etc.

I can't say I'm really at all enthused by the notion of having Advanced Battle blasted at us in the opening tournament scene though. >_> Battle Frontier was a great theme made better by the movie version. Advanced Battle could only be made better by scrapping it all together.

They might decide to go with an instrumental instead, given that Battle Frontier is only credited an insert song.

Since when has "opening theme vs. insert song" ever mattered to 4Kids when it comes to replacing music?

Good to know that there'll be plenty of stuff to get me through an otherwise harrowing season 9...

And if they leave Puffy off the DVD, I swear I'll hurt whoever's responsible...

I'm guessing Puffy will stay, especially since they are so well known on CN.

Has their english site said anything about it? Do they have a english site?

Considering the very un4-kids title (It's more or less the Japanese title), the delay and the fact that the Mastermind special redubbed is appearing on this... is there any actual confirmation that this is 4Kids?

I mean, it may have been confirmed long ago and I just never noticed it but it does all seem a bit odd.

It has alliteration. 4Kids often go for that when they can't think of a pun.

We've known that 4Kids dubbed it for a long time. Veronica Taylor spoke about it way back when we first learnt of the PUSA pilot. However, PUSA influence has been suspected before now since Australia gets it when they haven't had the first two AG movies yet. On which note, will Australia be getting Mastermind on the DVD? (I only ask because it is released there first.)

So PUSA have influence on the DVD now but the actual movie is definately 4Kids.

LOL @ "plushie"

A 2-Disc Collection Edition?!? I guess they couldn't fit the main movie and the special episode on one double-layer/8.5GB/DVD9. Again no spec about the video format, audio selection, subtitles and other special feature.

In any case I might just preorder it because I'm sure there no store around here would have it available for sale. Maybe Fye but I'm not spending $10 more.

K-k-k-kawaii~~~!

I must get that plushie. xD Too bad I can't pre-order it... -pout-

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom