• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Smash reveals new movie trailer: Scenes from Be an Arrow! shown

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Smash reveals new movie trailer: Scenes from Be an Arrow! shown

Pokémon Smash has revealed a new trailer for the fifteenth movie that shows Keldeo's Resolution Forme in action. Several scenes of the opening for Pokémon Best Wishes 2, Be an Arrow!, were also shown.

Read more on Bulbanews

I wish i knew where i could watch this subbed or raw, the dub is moving way too slow for me >_<

Last edited:
Man, this makes me miss Ash's old team a lot, I miss all of his old Pokemon, I REALLY dislike his current Pokemon (other than Pignite and Krokorok)

Wow Trip's Servine is shown as a Serperior... I guess this isn't really a surprise, but I hope he's back and is actually interesting this time.

Wait, what was Charizard doing back at the lab? Shouldn't he still be at that one valley in Johto?

Wait, what was Charizard doing back at the lab? Shouldn't he still be at that one valley in Johto?

I was wondering the same thing. Primeape and Gliscor should be with other trainers as well. Also, it's called the Charasific Valley. Think that's how you spell it...

I was wondering the same thing. Primeape and Gliscor should be with other trainers as well. Also, it's called the Charasific Valley. Think that's how you spell it...

Add to that list Squirtle, and Pikachu (who is currently with Ash).
Seeing as this was just an intro, I think they just wanted to show off Ash's old Pokemon.
It could also mean that Ash might be using some of his old Pokemon in the upcoming season.

Holy crud, they actually remember Primeape after all.

What move was Keldeo using when it shot water out of its hooves in the trailer?

I don't know if we've seen the clip with Piplup using Ice Beam before, but I'm glad he finally learned a new move that wasn't Water.

What move was Keldeo using when it shot water out of its hooves in the trailer?

No idea. It might've been Aqua Jet or something, but it might also have been a reference to its dex entry in Black ("By blasting water from its hooves, it can glide across water.") rather than a specific move.

I don't know if we've seen the clip with Piplup using Ice Beam before, but I'm glad he finally learned a new move that wasn't Water.

Of course, it just had to be the ever popular Ice Beam...

This could mean Primape may return because Butterfree wasn't listed.

It is a possibility, but I kind of doubt it will happen. For one thing the openings aren't necessarily canon since they usually just contain a series of Pokemon-related things to catch your attention. Also, why would they bring back a Pokemon from almost 15 years ago that most fans have either forgotten about or never new existed?

Add to that list Squirtle, and Pikachu (who is currently with Ash).
Seeing as this was just an intro, I think they just wanted to show off Ash's old Pokemon.
It could also mean that Ash might be using some of his old Pokemon in the upcoming season.

If that's what is going to happen, then I actually do hope that Primeape does make an actual return. I used to always love that guy as a child watching the anime. C'mon Ash, it's been years since you told your Pokemon that you would return for them one day.

Frankly, I'm more surprised that the writers even remembered Ash's old Pokemon.

Man, if Primape were to come back. That would be the most random and awesome thing ever. Ash will be nearly defeated by Team Rocket when suddenly Primape, Larvitar, Haunter, Pidgeot, Butterfree and Lapras appear!

or not

I am sure some of you will remember Spurt!/Battle Frontier. It showed the Larvitar Ash bonded with and its mother, as well as Ash's Pidgeot, but neither one returned outside of the opening, even if the events of the season actually took place in Kanto. This is no evidence, but seeing how Dawn and Cynthia, along with more Pokémon from previous Generations are set to return, it is likely Ash will bring some of his older Pokémon for important events. Personally, i would like to see more evolutions of his Pokémon. As for the opening, it is nice to see Ash's older Pokémon, especially Charizard again.

Wow this is great, I love the shot with Ash's Pokemon, and I am surprised the writers even remembered Primeape. Poor Muk for not showing up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom