• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corporate Assassin: Game Over Assassin Wins (Moderators Can Move To Archive Now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GengarWithSunglasses

I Live In The War Room
Reaction score
One day, a man said: "I have the greatest idea to make a living! Video games for Pokemon!". His name was Wartortle. He started "VG4PKMN" (Video Games For Pokemon). He hired 13 other people to help him out. After their first day of business was a success, he went home telling their family how successful the business was. Wartortle went to sleep dreaming about his success, but what he didn't know was that that was the last sleep he would ever sleep. Another Pokemon came in his house and stabbed Wartortle while he was sleeping right in the heart. The next day, Wartortle's wife called the police. The police couldn't find any evidence, but there was one thing the killer left behind. It was a card which said: "VG4PKMN Employee Name:_________" The killer apparently didn't write his name on it. "What if the evidence was forged?" asked Officer Sneasel. "Let's examine it some more." said Detective Alakazam. The first recruit of the corporation became the boss. After day 2 the same thing happened again. After finding more evidence, P.I. Grotle said: "This is no coincidence, there is an assassin in your husband's company." to Mrs. Wartorle. The employees came up with a system that they could use to find the assassin. They'd have a debate each day and vote who they thought the assassin was. The one they thought was the assassin got executed. If they execute the right employee, they can let the corporation live on. The assassin doesn't have to assassinate somebody each day, so if the employees think they executed the assassin, they can say so and nobody will be executed. They can do so by saying "Do Nothing". This won't end the game though and should be used if they aren't certain that they killed the assassin yet, but have a feeling that they have. This is Corporate Assassin. The assassin has to PM me to tell me who gets assassinated and the employees and the assassin discuss everything in this thread. This is similar to a mafia game, but with only one mafioso the town has to lynch. The assassin can have an accomplice so they can kill 2 people in one day. The assassin can kill the accomplice, but the accomplice can't kill the assassin. To get an accomplice, the assassin must PM me and say they want a certain person to be their accomplice. I'll PM the person who the assassin wants to be their accomplice and tell them that the assassin wants him/her to be his/her accomplice. If the employee says yes, I'll tell them the name of the assassin. The accomplice can always resign his role of the accomplice and tell the others who the assassin is (also revealing that he/she could be responsible for some of the murders). The assassin can have up to 2 accomplices and can recruit 1 accomplice each day. If the assassin is killed, the accomplice can either become the assassin or go back to being an employee. The assassin wins if all employees are dead. The employees win if they kill the assassin and say: "End Game" when they think he is dead. If at least 3 people say it and more people say end game than votes (example: 4 people say end game and 3 people vote for a certain person then the game will end). This should only be used if the you feel certain that the assassin is dead. If the game ends and the assassin is still alive, then the assassin wins. Everyday the employees vote on who they think the assassin is and discuss it and whenever the assassin feels like it, he tells me who gets killed and I tell the employees who gets killed in the morning. The assassin can change his mind if he feels like it. The assassin can only kill one person a day. If the assassin tries to kill somebody who is about to get executed, then it will say that the assassin's target was executed. The accomplice must tell the assassin who he/she will kill if he/she feels like killing somebody. The accomplice can only kill if the assassin wants to kill somebody. If the accomplice doesn't want to kill anyone, they could just "help" the assassin kill the target. If you have any questions sen me a message and I'll reply with the answer and possibly update this post. When you sign-up you have to say the Pokemon you want to be. I'll give the roles when there are enough players.

1. @Eifi (Espeon)
2. @Tris79 (Shinx)
3. @Bernie Kuneon (Bisharp)
4. @FinalArcadia (Mienshao)
5. @NfiNity (Entei)
6. @Russia. (Latios)
7. @HilbertCressLover (Scolipede)
8. @Smasher 101 (Meowth)
9. @Russia* (Gardevoir)
10. @Bandit Keith (Victreebel)
11. @Soulmaster (Salamence)
12. @harryheart (Charmander)

Last edited:
Re: Corporate Assassin Sign-Ups Open (16 Players Maximum)

I'll sign up. I'm an Espeon c:

I'll join. I am Bisharp.

I'll join! I'll be a Mienshao.

Re: Corporate Assassin Sign-Ups Open (11 Spots Left)

I want to join! May I be Latios?

EDIT: @GengarWithSunglasses; I have a period at the end of my username. :p

Last edited:
Re: Corporate Assassin Sign-Ups Open (11 Spots Left)

I wanna join. I'd like to be a Scolipede.

Re: Corporate Assassin Sign-Ups Open (8 Spots Left)

In, please! Gardevoir.

Re: Corporate Assassin Sign-Ups Open (7 Spots Left)

In like Flint.

Victreebel, please...

Re: Corporate Assassin Sign-Ups Open (6 Spots Left)

VictreebelGrande is now Bandit Keith...IN AMERICA!

Re: Corporate Assassin Sign-Ups Open (6 Spots Left)

Hmm looks like fun so I will join and be a Salamence

Re: Corporate Assassin Sign-Ups Open (5 Spots Left)

5 slots left. Hopefully we'll have enough members by tomorrow or at least the day after.

Re: Corporate Assassin Sign-Ups Open (5 Spots Left)

In and I'd like to be Charmander please

Re: Corporate Assassin Sign-Ups Closed: Day 0: Giving Out Roles

Due to there being people busy with other mafia games (I asked), Corporate Assassin starts now with 12 players.

1. @Eifi (Espeon)
2. @Tris79 (Shinx)
3. @Bernie Kuneon (Bisharp)
4. @FinalArcadia (Mienshao)
5. @NfiNity (Entei)
6. @Russia. (Latios)
7. @HilbertCressLover (Scolipede)
8. @Smasher 101 (Meowth)
9. @Russia* (Gardevoir)
10. @Bandit Keith (Victreebel)
11. @Soulmaster (Salamence)
12. @harryheart (Charmander)

I'll be giving out roles now. Say confirmed if you got the message.

Role confirmed!

Confirming, da?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom