• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lake of Rage [ENDGAME]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catspring

shsl music club member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Lake of Rage. Here are the homes of many Magikarp and Gyarados.

There will be 15 slots in this game. There are only three roles;

Magikarp - The most common role. Magikarp can splash one person during the night. Splashing does nothing, but if you splash a Gyarados, you die. Magikarps must team up and share who they're splashing to root out the Gyarados and lynch them. Sided with Magikarp.

Gyarados - Can kill one person during the night. Use this in a clever way to frame the Magikarps. Shares a kill with the other Gyarados. Sided with Gyarados.

Shiny Gyarados - Can kill one person during the night, but gets a separate kill from the other two Gyarados. Sided with Gyarados.

There will be 12 Magikarps, 2 Gyarados, and 1 Shiny Gyarados.

There is a night phase where all the killing happens, and a day phase where you can lynch one person.

NOTE: to differentiate this from Mafia, your vote is permanent and cannot be changed, and you cannot vote No Lynch. However, you can choose not to vote at all.

Magikarps can claim and say they're Magikarp. (Gyarados can too... but you probably don't want to because you're bad.)​

Last edited:
Re: Lake of Rage [Signups Open]

Bernie Kuneon shall now splash into the lake. ~in~

Can I join? Oh yeah, do you have to splash everyday and do you have to splash a different person each time?

Last edited:

Can I join? Oh yeah, do you have to splash everyday and do you have to splash a different person each time?

No and no. You can definitely choose not to splash or splash whomever.

Oh, and to differentiate this from Mafia, your vote is permanent and cannot be changed, and you cannot vote No Lynch. However, you can choose not to vote at all.

May I join?

I'd like to join.

Thanks for the interest, everyone :)

By the way, the phases will run for exactly 24 hours, ending at 8:00 PM EST every day.

Re: Lake of Rage [Signups Open - 10 slots left]

Just to make sure, voting is a different procedure from 'splashing', correct?

Anyhow, this sounds creative. I'm in. :p

Re: Lake of Rage [Signups Open - 10 slots left]

Just to make sure, voting is a different procedure from 'splashing', correct?

Anyhow, this sounds creative. I'm in. :p

Yes. Splashing happens in the night and does nothing, but if you splash Gyarados you die. So it can be used to clean people. Voting is almost the same as mafia, but there are some changes: you can't unvote and you can't vote No Lynch.

Re: Lake of Rage [Signups Open - 9 slots left]

This sounds pretty creative! I'll play.

I'll join in.

Hmm this sounds like it could be fun. In por favor

Re: Lake of Rage [Signups Open - 6 slots left]

Thanks guys c:
By the way, do you guys think this is balanced? 3 Gyarados, 12 Magikarp?

I think so.

Thanks guys c:
By the way, do you guys think this is balanced? 3 Gyarados, 12 Magikarp?

Da, that would be how a regular mafia is. ^^

I agree, it seems balanced to me.

if we can can i join too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom