• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - ENDGAME [7/28] DB AND JOLTIK WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feralize

Reaction score
[video=youtube;CD7v0rpcCwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD7v0rpcCwI&feature=relmfu[/video]

In an age long past... evil flooded over the land. Creatures awash in the dark tide ran wild, pushing mankind to the brink of annihilation. In its despair, mankind appealed to the heavens, and from a blinding light came hope.
The Sacred Stones
These five glorious treasures held the power to dispel evil. The hero Grado and his warriors used the Sacred Stones to combat evil's darkness. They defeated the Demon King and sealed his soul away within the stones. With the darkness imprisoned, peace returned to Magvel. But this peace would not last...

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia
Hosted by @Feralize;​

Welcome to the continent of Magvel. For some 800 years, a quiet peace reigned in the absence of the terrible darkness. The Sacred Stones have been passed from generation to generation. Nations have been built around their power and their legacy. It is now the year 803. Suddenly, monsters have begun to plague Magvel. The country of Grado invaded neighboring Renais. There is unrest and much turmoil, but a small force led by brother and sister rise to fight this evil...

THERE WILL BE SPOILERS, UP TO BUT NOT INCLUDING THE ENDING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

RULES:
1. This is just a game. Rudeness, flaming/baiting, and name-calling will get you modkilled.

2. NO SHARING ROLE PM’S. No screenshots, copy/pasting, quoting, or anything else. If you want to roleclaim, do so in your own words.

3. No nameclaims. Claims as to power/ability are fine. Nameclaims will get you modkilled. Please don’t roleplay as characters, either.
Okay: “I’m the cop.” Not okay: “I’m Eirika.” (note that Eirika is not actually the cop.)

4. Please stay active. If you can’t, please don’t sign up! It’s more fun if everyone participates. 3 phases without activity, and you will be mentioned. If you continue to be inactive, you will be subbed out.

5. No informative posts after death. You are allowed ONE posthumous post. Please do not share game-related information with it.

6. Please send me all PM’s, QuickTopics, Skype chats, and any other outside communications. If sending a game-related PM, add Feralize to the recipients.

7. Please put your votes in bold. In the case of a tie between two players, no lynch will occur. In the case of a tie between no lynching and lynching, lynching will win.

8. If you have any questions about your role or game mechanics at any time, Please contact me (Feralize). I'll gladly help.

9. THIS IS A MAFIA GAME, NOT A CHAT THREAD. Please don't spam up the thread.

10. Claiming weapon type(s) is fine. CLAIMING CHARACTER CLASS WILL GET YOU MODKILLED. Both are indicated in your role PM. If you are unsure as to what is an acceptable claim, ask.

11. I reserve the right to modify or add rules as I see fit.
To confirm that you have read these rules, please mention your favorite song in your sign-up post!

Updates will take place around 9pm Eastern Time. If I cannot update or will update late, I will try my best to notify you ahead of time.

Players:
1. @FinalArcadia; LYNCHED DAY 6 - DUESSEL
2. @Joltik; HAS WON THE GAME!
3. @HilbertCressLover; KILLED NIGHT 1 - LYON
4. @NfiNity; LYNCHED DAY 3 - ORSON
5. @Zenax; KILLED NIGHT 3 - CORMAG
6. @Belarus.; KILLED NIGHT 8 - KNOLL
7. @jda95; LYNCHED DAY 8 - GERIK
8. @Kakuna Matata; LYNCHED DAY 4 - RIEV
9. @Meguroco; @Mijzelffan; KILLED DAY 4 - SETH
10. @Greece; LYNCHED DAY 9
11. @Neonsands; KILLED NIGHT 4 - COLM
12. @America*; LYNCHED DAY 1 - MORVA
13. @Tris79; LYNCHED DAY 7 - JOSHUA
14. @Lithuania; @Hitomi; KILLED NIGHT 5 - EPHRAIM
15. @Paperhorse; KILLED IN ENDGAME
16. @Smasher 101; LYNCHED DAY 5 - MYRRH
17. @Canada*; LYNCHED DAY 2 - LUTE
18. @Neon Borealis; KILLED NIGHT 6 - DOZLA
19. @DrumBeats; HAS WON THE GAME!
20. @GengarWithSunglasses; KILLED NIGHT 2 - RENNAC
21. @Gotpika; KILLED NIGHT 7 - FRANZ
22. @Hitomi; KILLED NIGHT 1 - NATASHA

Subs:
1. @Ryuutakeshi;

Last edited:
Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - SIGN-UPS!

I'm SO excited for this. XD Glad I reserved a spot.

I want to be Ephraim or Innes SO BAD!!! XD

Oh, and my favorite song is "Dreams of an Absolution" by Bentley Jones.

I want in!

I hate picking favorites, how about "Aaron's Party" by Aaron Carter

This finally when up! Whooooooo!

I like a lots of them, Karma, Tonight, and others.

Thanks for the reserve! ^^

Oh...Um...

Moonlight Shadow (Groove Coverage), A New Hope (Broken Iris), Need You Now (Lady Antebellum), Red Moon (Disagea: Hour Of Darkness), and Angels Fall First (Nightwish).

^^;

I honestly can't pick favorite songs all that well.

I'll join.

I don't have a favorite song, so I put my iPod on shuffle and picked the first song.

"Let England Shake" by PJ Harvey.

I'm in.

My favorite song is anything by One Direction.

Yay, reserved! I'll put my favorite song anyway, just in case.

My favorite song is "I'd Come for You" by Nickelback. I also like "Soaked" by Adam Lambert...

In and I don't have a favorite but I chose one.
"The Final Countdown" by Europe.

I reserved, so I'll just put my favorite song up; "Neon Tiger" by The Killers.

In!

Bicycle Race by Queen is pretty good.

I'll play.

Um, Never Let Me Go by Florence and the Machine.

"Don't Stop Me Now" - Queen

I'll play.

Um, I don't really listen to music

I'm in, I'm totally in.
... Gravity Hurts, can't remember the artist right now.

Eifi is now America*

Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - SIGN-UPS! - 4 spots left

I'll join.

As for favorite song (it constantly changes): Period by Chemistry

Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - SIGN-UPS! - 3 spots left

In! And 45 by Shinedown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom