• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corporate Assassin II: Game Over Assassin And Accomplice Win 08/13/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

GengarWithSunglasses

I Live In The War Room
Reaction score
Well come to the sequel to Corporate Assassin, Corporate Assassin II. This time, completely vanilla, and with more players.
Here are the rules:
One of you will be the assassin. The assassin has to kill every employee in the corporation (trust me, it's possible. It happened last time). The assassin can have 1 accomplice (2 would make the game finish too quickly). To get an accomplice, the assassin must PM me saying who they want to be their accomplice, then I'll PM the person and say a letter was given to you. The accomplice can betray the assassin at any time, but the assassin can kill the accomplice and the accomplice can't. If the assassin dies, the accomplice can either finish what the assassin started or resign his position as accomplice and become a normal employee who doesn't kill anybody. With an accomplice, the assassin can kill 2 people at once (one kill by assassin, and one by accomplice), but the accomplice could just "help" the assassin, so the employees won't know that there even is an accomplice yet. The accomplices are not as experienced at assassinations though, so if they go for a separate kill, there is a 1 in 6 chance that they will leave evidence behind which will be put in the flavour text (which I will now be putting in). The assassin will PM me both kills if there is an accomplice. The employees made a system where they execute whoever they think the assassin is each day. Whoever get the most votes gets executed. You may post one after-death post (but no revealing information or giving your opinion on who you think is the assassin). I will not tell you if you killed the assassin or an employee. If this was real life and the police never investigated the people who died's homes, then you wouldn't know who was the assassin even if he/she died. You have to use logic to figure that out. If you think the assassin died, then you have to say end game. At least 3 people have to say it and there have to be more people who say end game then voters to end it game. If the assassin is dead and you the game ends, then the employees win, but if the assassin is alive and you say end game, the assassin would win. The assassination is canceled if the assassin is executed. The assassin can use methods other then night-time assassinations (there are only days by the way, not day and night), for example, he can set traps in the other players' chairs or drinks, etc... Example: "My friend [insert name here] told me to give you these cookies. We don't have to stress out all of the time." All who ate the cookies died of food poisoning. Or you can do it to get trust, like giving non-toxic cookies. I won't say anything, since nobody died. You must make a choice. Eat or not eat. Some traps are inevitable like a spike trap. The person who would like to either gain trust, or kill an extra person, has to PM me and tell me that they would like to either poison or give good one, set trap, etc... The assassin can only do this 2 times however. The employees can do this as many times as they want to, but have to do good things. The assassin can give non-toxic cookies or vodka though to get the employees' trust.
I'm pretty sure that's all, but tell me in the thread if I'm missing anything. Have fun.
Edit: Oh yeah. Post the name of you Pokemon you want to be. I forgot. Just edit your sign-up post. I forgot. Or else you'll have the Pokemon you had in Corporate Assassin 1.

Players:
1. @Belarus. (Sunflora)
2. @HilbertCressLover (Scolipede)
3. @NfiNity (Entei)
4. @FinalArcadia (Misdreavus)
5. @cRussian (Jolteon)
6. @Soulmaster (Salamence)
7. @Smasher 101 (Lucario)
8. @America* (Meloetta)
9. @ghaskan (Emboar)
10. @Hawkeye (Gliscor)
11. @Neon Borealis (Rotom)
12. @SageGaga (Elgyem)
13. @Tris79 (Shinx)
14. @Black_Cat320 (Vulpix)
15. @GliscorMan (Hippopotas)
16. @PigeonMasta (Mightyena)
17. @Fresa (Frosslass)

Last edited:
Re: Corporate Assassin II: Sign-Ups Are Open

I want in. I'd still like to be a Scolipede.

Last edited:

You don't get to choose your Pokemon this time?

In!

Edit: Jolteon
@GengarWithSunglasses; I'm Jolteon XD

Last edited:

The first game was fun even if I missed most of it so sure I'll play again.
Oh yeah I guess I will stay as Salamence :D

Last edited:

In. I'm Meloetta.

Russia* is now Belarus..

Gliscor!

I suppose I'll join.

I'm a Rotom.

Seems fun.
I'll play as Elgyem.

In.Once again Shinx.Also,this time.Maybe some flavour text.

Like the original "A Different Kind of Murder"! Wonderful, I'm in.

Ore the Hippopotas, please.

Seems fun, Ill play. Mightyena please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom