• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Axis Powers Hetalia Mafia: Endgame; The Mafia and Independents win! [7/20/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuraito

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
H E T A L I A

[video=youtube;sToci2TSYzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sToci2TSYzc[/video]​

Welcome, everyone, to the Hetalia Mafia! :3 This is based off the anime Axis Powers Hetalia.

Hetalia Wiki

Rules:
1. I will modkill for two things:

- Poor sportsmanship and/or conduct:
No flaming, baiting, trolling, or insulting others. It's just a game. I will modkill you or sub you out.

- Nameclaiming. As many characters there are, it still gives the town an advantage. You may roleclaim ("I'm 2x death immune"), but nameclaiming ("I'm Russia") is not. Note that Russia is not 2x death immune as much as I want him to be. Same with roleplaying; it is not allowed. You will get a warning first for roleplaying, however, while a nameclaim is an insta-modkill, human name or not.

2. Real life comes first, and I understand that, but please be sure to let me know if you'll be inactive. 3 phases without activity and you will be subbed out. Posting in a QT will count as activity, but 4 phases without activity in the thread will lead to a subbing out.

3. Please PM me each and every one of your PM conversations, and send me the link to any QuickTopic related to the game you would create. This applies to everyone, no exception. To include more than one person in a PM, click on "Go Advanced" and add my username (Belarus.) in the "To:" field.

4. When sending me your actions by PM, please include the Night or the Day in the title (e.g. "Night X Action" or "Day X Action").

5. During the day, vote for the person you would want to see eliminated by saying VOTE: player, in bold. In the case you would want to remove your vote, say UNVOTE: player. No lynch is an option, but in the case of a tie between no lynch and someone, the user will be lynched.

6. Each phase will last approximately 24 hours. I plan on updating the game at around 8:00 PM, Eastern Time, although it may vary slightly depending on my schedule. It will most likely be no less than an hour off. I will do my best to notify you if I can't update it in time; if I do not update by 9:30pm, I will not be able to update that day.

7. If you change your username, please say so in the thread to avoid confusion.

8. If you're dead, you're dead. Do not, under any case, reveal information, raise suspicion, or give hints after your death. A single death post is fine.

9. Role PM revelation, even if faked, is not permitted.

10. You will recieve night actions at the end of the phase.

11. Do not share the mafia QT with anyone.

12. I reserve the right to modify or add some rules during the game.

Players:

1. @Lithuania; (Lynched Day 3; Russia)
2. @Canada*; (Killed Night 1; Lithuania)
3. @Joltik; (Killed Night 3; China)
4. @NfiNity; (Won Day 1; Belarus)
5. @FinalArcadia; (Killed Night 2; Britain)
6. @HilbertCressLover; (Lynched Day 6/Killed in Endgame; Ukraine)
7. @Neon Borealis; (Killed Night 5; France)
8. @Umeko; (Won Day 6; Japan)
9. @Greece; (Killed Night 5; Finland)
10. @Gotpika; (Killed in Endgame; Switzerland)
11. @America*; (Won Day 6; Germany)
12. @Mintaka; (Killed in Endgame; Estonia)
13. @Neonsands; (Won Day 6; Italy)
14. @SageGaga; (Killed Night 3; Canada)
15. @Feralize; (Killed in Endgame; Latvia)
16. @Smasher 101; (Lynched Day 2; America)
17. @TheShuckpluff; (Won Day 6; Pict)
18. @Bandit Keith; @GengarWithSunglasses; (Won Day 6; Bosby's Chair)

Subs:

1. @GengarWithSunglasses; (Subbing for Bandit Keith)
2. @NfiNity;

Phase Changes/Updates (Beginning of):

Day 1 - NfiNity's Win - Night 1 - Day 2 - Night 2 - Day 3 - Night 3 - Day 4 - Night 4 - Day 5 - Endgame

Hetalia is an anime dealing with the events of war; everyone is a stereotype, and anyone in this game can be mafia and anyone could be town. If you will be offended if your country is a mafia member or by his/her stereotype, please play with caution or do not play at all. Spasiba.*

Also, to those who have reserved a spot. Please post anyway so that I know you're still interested in playing. ^^

*'thank you' in Russian

Last edited:
Re: Axis Powers Hetalia Mafia: Sign-Ups Open [7/11/12]

Yes, I'm still interested!! I really hope I get Italy or Germany!

I BETTER GET SEALAND!

Since I reserved, I'll just randomly post here. :lol: I'm still expecting to get France.

oh my gosh it's finally here so excited

I'm in, I hope I'm myself

Oh, and to get rid of the mention (sorry ^^;):

Mention Remover.

I'm still in.

Here I am, yay! I demand Russia.

Oooh I'm number 8 on the list, that's my favorite number!! sweden plox

In. I haven't seen a lot, all I know is America is the greatest character.

In. I haven't seen a lot, all I know is America is the greatest character.

Incorrect. :c Russia is the best.

Everyone above has been added. ^^

I'd like to play.

I haven't seen much of the anime, it's still on my plan to watch.

In, please.

Re: Axis Powers Hetalia Mafia: Sign-Ups Open; 2 Spots Left [7/11/12]

Yup, I'll play.

Re: Axis Powers Hetalia Mafia: Sign-Ups Open; 1 Spot Left [7/11/12]

Wow this filled up fast.

I mean I guess it helps that about half the players reserved spots ahead of time, but STILL.

Re: Axis Powers Hetalia Mafia: Sign-Ups Open; 1 Spot Left [7/11/12]

Why the Hetalia not?

IN!!!!!
@Belarus.;, I'm the last one, so let's have roles call!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom